Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,085,255 Views | 231812 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by CC09LawAg
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I like gold a lot here. NVDA as well like a lot of you champs posted.

COST is close to where I want it for the ER trade.
I'm going to be 100% credited if it stays between 330.01 and 359.99. I'm feeling OK right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Anybody still holding the SNAP 10/16 $27C? Thoughts? Still plenty of time obviously.
jj9000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I like gold a lot here. NVDA as well like a lot of you champs posted.

COST is close to where I want it for the ER trade.
I'm going to be 100% credited if it stays between 330.01 and 359.99. I'm feeling OK right now.

This has no potential to backfire.

None.
McInnis 03
AG
My silver buddy has some input for you DXY followers....

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
I watched Stefano give a quick Silver update here
(http://www.ilbollettino.eu/2020/09/25/stefano-bottaioli-di-banca-consulia-largento-salira-ancora/)

It's in Italian but Youtube can translate to English in captions. He says this is a correction with consolidation that he personally likes. He also says October into Spring is hisorically a good performer for Silver and compared this recent rally to periods he's seen a few times past since the 1970's.

At the end he says his price target on Silver is $50/oz, which would battle the highs of mid 2010

B&I Key:
jwhitlock3
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

Anybody still holding the SNAP 10/16 $27C? Thoughts? Still plenty of time obviously.
I'm still holding, average of .68/contract.
Irish 2.0
59 South said:

Deacon, you sure did mess up QQQ yesterday afternoon getting all bullish!

Finally had a chance to look closer at the really long term stuff. On the monthly chart, July/August was a massive decade long trend break to the upside, and this is almost a perfect back test so far (QQQ 260). This chart is QQQ. NDX is very similar except the back test is down around 10,200. That would be about QQQ 250. If 260 isn't the bottom, then QQQ ~250 and NDX ~10,200 look like they'd be no brainer full on buys. Maybe that would get that AAPL gap fill in the 90s for no brainer buys. Either way, you have to think QQQ will be range bound 250-300 for the next few months until the dust settles.

It was doing great all day and then it just gave out. If it would've closed over 267.5, I would've bought some 10/2 QQQ. But it didn't so I didn't. I honestly don't look at historical data that much. I look at the daily in front of me and decide my plan from there.
McInnis 03
AG
Serious question: How much attention should we be paying to the Evergrande situation in China? Massive property developer, has no cash. Bonds halted overnight. Massive massive debt load. I'm seeing reference to Lehman Brothers......China's version.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
MNK, GOING GOING

#pumpdump

B&I Key:
McGibblets
AG
ZOM way up for everyone still in on it
McInnis 03
AG
I know many are watching AAPL, me included. When Steve posts one of these, there is usually a move in short time frames later (hours, days).

B&I Key:
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

MNK, GOING GOING

#pumpdump
Wasn't in on this one. Know anything about it?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ag94whoop
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I know many are watching AAPL, me included. When Steve posts one of these, there is usually a move in short time frames later (hours, days).

Expecting a big jump?
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MNK, GOING GOING

#pumpdump
Wasn't in on this one. Know anything about it?
Looks like it was an opening runup. I'd stay away now, it lost it's momo.

B&I Key:
Bonfire1996
AG
ag94whoop said:

McInnis 03 said:

Expecting a big jump?

Goldman called for 33% downside at its peak. I'll bet Goldman is about to publicize its message to investors that it's time.
jj9000
AG
....and just like that. Someone poured salt on QD's tiny little millimeter slug legs.

It was a fun 3 to 4 cent run, sluggy.
tailgatetimer10
AG
this is the first i've heard of this. Interesting. I keep wondering when we are going to feel a hit.
FJ43
McGibblets said:

Some chatter about no R/S and a buyback of shares. Again just chatter that may be causing the spike. Maybe true and maybe not.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

GtownRAB
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

ag94whoop said:

McInnis 03 said:

Expecting a big jump?

Goldman called for 33% downside at its peak. I'll bet Goldman is about to publicize its message to investors that it's time.
is anyone looking at options here? Or more of a buy/hold approach?
FJ43
Thanks....have it on watch as a swing trade but with caution.

Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

AAPL always has millions upon millions of option flow daily. The only 'event' for AAPL I'm aware of is the 5G phone release expected next month sometime. Most of the AAPL big money has been going to January or further out options.

Market hasn't even been open an hour and this is the bullish flow sentiment right now. Just in looking over the AAPL flow, I'd say 85% of that 6.7MM has been on six figure orders
oldarmy1
AG
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/09/25/3-stocks-to-buy-to-avoid-the-market-bubble/
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

Serious question: How much attention should we be paying to the Evergrande situation in China? Massive property developer, has no cash. Bonds halted overnight. Massive massive debt load. I'm seeing reference to Lehman Brothers......China's version.

China will nationalize it and we'll never hear about it again.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

Thanks....have it on watch as a swing trade but with caution.
Careful here.....I'm not sure there's much to it besides run ups and downs.

B&I Key:
TubTub
Quote:

McGibblets said:
Got excited, looked at portfolio...Total Return = -35%
McInnis 03
AG
Absolutely, but I've come to trust Steve's call outs. He doesn't necessarily say "It's going to run after these!" but he does point out action that's beyond normal......and I feel they're worth noting (his callouts).

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
INMD engaged
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

Absolutely, but I've come to trust Steve's call outs. He doesn't necessarily say "It's going to run after these!" but he does point out action that's beyond normal......and I feel they're worth noting (his callouts).
I follow him, but he doesn't post anything special. His vagueness gives him an "out" if people begin to ***** at him
UpstateAg
AG
PTON 100 magnet here?
Fireman
AG
oldarmy1 said:

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/09/25/3-stocks-to-buy-to-avoid-the-market-bubble/
I've got a metric ton of MGNI $10Cs expiring October 16th that love this article. Please please MGNI get some legs.
oldarmy1
AG
PINS close to busting a move
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

same here, even his vageuness though helps you hit on short dated plays (that is generally what he's posting). So if he says AAPL call buying, expect a little jump today (and cash them out before close). Sometimes he'll post expirations further out.

probably will be a marginal gains kind of day anyway with options expiring.
McInnis 03
AG
Me when I see something tanking and I switch from calls to puts only to see this transacted at the reversal.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

Stimulus talk heating up, hitting the headlines. Dems likely to agree to one. Futures liking this news...should get at least a little bounce up.
Not sure if this is what's pushing the markets up, but it didn't hurt.
McInnis 03
AG
Local Favorite (LOL) TSN is reversing off the bottom of a Darvas box.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2229 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.