Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,075,048 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh you're right.

Are you sure it's yours? Could be Santa Claus's baby
ProgN
I had AZO on my list but missed it because I was distracted yesterday.
McInnis 03
AG
AMZN teaming with Echelon on a $499 connected fitness bike.

My guess is Amazon could fight pton with a "Prime fitness" type product
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
LOOKOUT BELOW!

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

LOOKOUT BELOW!

This is really starting to make me wonder....how many other companies out there are doing this kinda thing? Scamming investors with fake shi*, smoke, and mirrors? I mean I'm not talking about overvalued companies. I mean all out scams.
Engine10
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Apple has their own fitness service now too...PTON needs some partners or that noose is gonna tighten quickly
HoustonAg2014
AG
I was literally just thinking the same thing. It's very scary... I mean how does it get to the point of an IPO and all these people are involved and it doesn't come out before millions of dollars go in?!
ProgN
Scams (Pump and dump) have been around since stocks went public. You just hear more about them now because of social media.
Engine10
AG
Battery day salvos unchained! This is gonna be a wild day
Rice and Fries
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

LOOKOUT BELOW!

This is really starting to make me wonder....how many other companies out there are doing this kinda thing? Scamming investors with fake shi*, smoke, and mirrors? I mean I'm not talking about overvalued companies. I mean all out scams.

It's part of the reason why I don't trust Chinese stocks. Luckin coffee, fudged numbers, just makes most not pass the sniff test.
HoustonAg2014
AG
See this is the type of company I would avoid after all the scams going on out there. I wouldn't have until I saw the news of another scam this morning
McInnis 03
AG
Woof. VALE went ex-div and took a little dive. Let's hope Elon drops a nice long nugget about a big fat contract.

B&I Key:
UpstateAg
AG
Regarding echelon and amazon. I own an echelon bike. Thing is flimsy. I'm on a waitlist for concept2 bike erg because the echelon broke within a month. Peloton bikes are built waaaaaaaay better. And echelon classes suck in comparison.
ProgN
CVNA
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

CVNA
I remember when it did this to me at earnings. Blew right past a beautiful fat butterfly I had in place. When this thing goes, it goes. Curious if it can hold this momentum though. I may be willing to risk it for the biscuit.

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
Engine10 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Apple has their own fitness service now too...PTON needs some partners or that noose is gonna tighten quickly
i don't follow. Apple and amazon are partnering by with equipment companies because they don't have their own. PTON is already vertically integrated.
mc_shipman
Well, missed out on the long call on Vale yesterday. Wondering if it or something nearer term is worth the pickup.
texagbeliever
Vale is opening down, still could be a chance to get in, or a sign you missed out on a dud.
Engine10
AG
MBIO with some morning fuel!
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Prognightmare said:

CVNA
I remember when it did this to me at earnings. Blew right past a beautiful fat butterfly I had in place. When this thing goes, it goes. Curious if it can hold this momentum though. I may be willing to risk it for the biscuit.
They guided higher today and Goldman Sachs raised them to a buy from neutral. This thing will have legs IMO.
Engine10
AG
For me it's the PTON Trainers - I know the bike is well built but been told the equipment is nothing special. If their best trainers get lifted I think they plateau quickly. Tread is a good step but that space already crowded w/ newcomers, very curious to see how those orders shake out
zag213004
AG
Looking for a good option trading book. I bought the "mastering the trade" book and about to read that but didn't know there were some options trading books
fooz
BLNK
Engine10
AG
Well we all figured this was coming
Ragoo
AG
Engine10 said:

For me it's the PTON Trainers - I know the bike is well built but been told the equipment is nothing special. If their best trainers get lifted I think they plateau quickly. Tread is a good step but that space already crowded w/ newcomers, very curious to see how those orders shake out
the tread is a high end treadmill. In both price and design. It has slats which are much better than a belt. They are also bringing in a lower priced belt version. My wife has a gen2 peloton. I have a road bike and smart trainer. She is in about $800 more than I am my set up, but I have a used entry road bike. She absolutely loves the trainers peloton has. Biggest question is how loyal these trainers are going to remain to peloton. Peloton is more than just bike or run classes. Strength, yoga, Bar, etc. plus community. Wish I was long at $80 last week.
FJ43
Engine10 said:

MBIO with some morning fuel!

Now all we need is Oppenheimer to reconfirm the $13PT or raise it from yesterday's conference...then watch out!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ragoo
AG
AAPL has moved well over the 200ema on all charts but the hourly. Looks like a open path to $115. Thoughts?
KT 90
AG
ONTX already headed back to the accumulate/buy zone (still has a ways to go to .25). Closed yesterday at .3639 and premarket bid is currently .313.

FJ43
KT 90 said:

ONTX already headed back to the accumulate/buy zone (still has a ways to go to .25). Closed yesterday at .3639 and premarket bid is currently .313.

GTC order levels already set. Let the filling begin.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
A little extra commentary from Redler. Let's see what the next few weeks holds.

Bird Poo
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

LOOKOUT BELOW!

Exactly why I avoid Chinese stocks.

It's baffling to me because these people will eventually get caught and go to jail.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
PINS

McInnis 03
AG
PINS BLASTOFF

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
Active Trader Pro not working??
Mister Cooper
AG
AAPL blastoff took profits on half of my calls, letting the rest ride. Thanks OA!
First Page Last Page
Page 2205 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.