Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,303 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
Charlie Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
when they were talking about how gross it was?
FJ43
FJ43 said:

MGNI - Am I missing or interpreting something wrong? There has been a major spike at the close 4 of the last 5 days on this one. Looks like the last trade today was 233k shares at $6.10 today.

Something must be brewing on this one and I haven't found anything yet.

Figured it out. It's OA's Acorn account clearing the rounding each day soaking up MGNI.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
Charlie Conway said:

when they were talking about how gross it was?
Time delayed birth control.
thirdcoast
AG
Quote:

"Tesla will give you a giant contract for a long period of time if you mine nickel efficiently and in an environmentally sensitive way," Musk said on a post-earnings call on Wednesday....

There are three key suppliers - Brazil's Vale (VALE3.SA), which operates in Canada using some hydropower, Russia's Norilsk Nickel (GMKN.MM) and BHP Group's operations (BHP.AX) in Western Australia. "Vale is in the box seat," he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-nickel-idUSKCN24O0RV
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

You know it's really going to be cool is when this thread is on page 50k+ and all these little ones are heading off to college (A&M) and we're all sharing that with the board. The money generated on page 2200 will probably be paying for a lot of their education.

What will be even cooler is if our kids read back to the time of their birth to read about themselves from their dad's in real time.

Just something to ponder.

ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

Prognightmare said:

You know it's really going to be cool is when this thread is on page 50k+ and all these little ones are heading off to college (A&M) and we're all sharing that with the board. The money generated on page 2200 will probably be paying for a lot of their education.

What will be even cooler is if our kids read back to the time of their birth to read about themselves from their dad's in real time.

Just something to ponder.

krosch11
AG
If that day comes my hope is that all those kids look at our chart posts and start critiquing our analysis
ProgN
krosch11 said:

If that day comes my hope is that all those kids look at our chart posts and start critiquing our analysis

I hope my son channel's his uncle McFly and answers his own posts.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
I don't want my boy seeing this.

"My gosh, dad, you were such an idiot!"

Yes son... I know...
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

I don't want my boy seeing this.

"My gosh, dad, you were such an idiot!"

Yes son... I know...

Perhaps but then all you have to say is, "it's not what your mother said last night".

Checkmate
AgEng06
AG
Prognightmare said:

krosch11 said:

Beerosch
AG
thirdcoast said:

Quote:

"Tesla will give you a giant contract for a long period of time if you mine nickel efficiently and in an environmentally sensitive way," Musk said on a post-earnings call on Wednesday....

There are three key suppliers - Brazil's Vale (VALE3.SA), which operates in Canada using some hydropower, Russia's Norilsk Nickel (GMKN.MM) and BHP Group's operations (BHP.AX) in Western Australia. "Vale is in the box seat," he said.

This is nearly 2 months old. Why would we expect a big pop now?
oldarmy1
AG
Beerosch said:

thirdcoast said:

Quote:

Hopefully because I bought my first calls today!
oldarmy1
AG
Carlo4 said:

Holding about $10k in APPL and TQQQ shares at this time. Are we in a more bullish position now, or would it be a good idea to take some profits I've made swing trading off any on the last week?

I will NOT hold you accountable .

We get a pop into open I'd be taking some off the table.
Beerosch
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Beerosch said:

thirdcoast said:

Quote:

Hopefully because I bought my first calls today!

I bought a few too just so I wouldn't be left out in the cold when everyone is picking out their Ferrari's.
thirdcoast
AG
Beerosch said:

thirdcoast said:

Quote:

I think it's the big option flow from last Friday that has people wondering if a deal is in works...

McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

krosch11 said:

Born with, not taught
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Damn straight
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Damn straight
Baby Billy
AG
Brewmaster
AG
Rice and Fries
Officially a dad. Thanks to yall, I appreciate the t's and p's and the VALE c's!
spud1910
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Officially a dad. Thanks to yall, I appreciate the t's and p's and the VALE c's!
Congrats! Get ready for an amazing journey.
KT 90
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Congrats!
59 South
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Awesome congrats brother!
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Congratulations!!!
59 South
AG
Alright... 10 minutes till the 3am (9am) ramp or not... so far S&P futures have just about done their model T down to around 3256 and bounced to 3263 right now. I think odds say ramp up to a flatish open. SPY 333 could be on the table today.

Also, if any of you newer dads ever need a good snip doctor rec in the Houston area, let me know!

FJ43
Rice and Fries said:

Congratulations! What a blessing and a joy the birth of a child is.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

singer10
AG
Yes please to the good snip doctor. Have two under two right now and do not want to accidentally add a third.
Rice and Fries
Why not?! That's how you go Net Free on a long term position right?
ProgN
Congrats brother, hope mom and baby girl are doing well.
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

Man what was going on 9 months ago?! We're waiting for her to go into labor at any minute...

You get some Christmas ass, and you get some Christmas ass and you..............

59 South
AG
Futures holding right at that 3280 level. Tech looks stronger. If the bottom got put in yesterday, the usual suspects will need to lead things back up (AAPL, AMZN, MSFT...)

59 South
AG
OMG dude...

Ragoo
AG
59 South said:

Futures holding right at that 3280 level. Tech looks stronger. If the bottom got put in yesterday, the usual suspects will need to lead things back up (AAPL, AMZN, MSFT...)
crosses fingers
First Page Last Page
Page 2204 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.