Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,051,776 Views | 231669 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Hunter_812
chris93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AAPL seeing $115 Oct 16 calls being alerted. We were ahead of the services!

You ARE the service, OA
oldarmy1
AG
PINS $37 printing
McKinney Ag69
AG
ONTX taking a dip after hours.
Brewmaster
AG
NRD09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

All of my total worth into a single stock. Breaks many rules but life changing wealth is made where rule followers fear to tread.
OA1 between this and your VALE tweet I have kind of a personal question for you: Do you consider yourself a gambler at heart? Or are low probability moves like this a calculated part of your investment strategy? I ask because I definitely have a tendency to gamble, and I know if i had 5M or whatever amount and I could just split it between blue chips and live comfortably selling call premiums, I'd still yolo on stuff like this. And I feel like yoloing on stuff like this is the reason I'll probably never have $5M in my play account...
He never YOLO's even when it looks like one. He can sell puts, covered calls, exercise a call...the man knows how to leverage any position. Also with VALE he's on leaps, that's quite a safe bet I would think.
ClutchCityAg
Days when OA is active on here are the best days
Let it ride
Mister Cooper
AG
AAPL 10/2 $110 Calls closing at $4.20
gigemJTH12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Unexpected Ginsburg death and now fallout will create volatility short term. My top focus is AAPL because it might really flash harder than normal due to the new lower price investors getting chased out. I had seen that already playing out Friday when deciding to go into calls. But now AAPL, one of the safest and most secure stocks might give a rare big opening.

This is the kind of potential opportunity where when you buy you can't lose medium to long term so I go shares, and a lot of them. Let the $110 calls be your 1st buy to now hedge against an unlikely move higher and then make share buys at $95 and increase size at $85. Anything under $85 I would put 30% of all my money into it. All of my total worth into a single stock. Breaks many rules but life changing wealth is made where rule followers fear to tread.
is this still a play? I missed this
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
so, let's see, I am in:

• AAPL 110C
  • AAPL 105/95 put credit spreads
  • AMZN 3250C
  • PINS 40C
  • JD 74/85C vertical
  • SPXU 10.5/11.5 call credit spread
  • TSLA 420C - this will get dumped tomorrow, sell the news thing

More positions than I like, but all of these look great to me.
oldarmy1
AG
Challenger 17 said:

We WANT it to take a dip. Follow the plan.
Rice and Fries
NRD09 said:

Engine10 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Jizzle89 said:

In on VALE, $13 Call 10/16 $.10
Screw it I am in. 30 calls 10/23 $0.35 per contract. LETS RIDE!
This is exactly how these things get meme'd into existence. What a time to be alive.
All we need now is a 300% pump and lambos with vanity plates. I bet RICE&FRY is available...

edit: I see mcinnis brought this one to us. Sorry mcinnis! If this thing takes off I guess R&F knows what he's gotta name his firstborn...

We will name her "VALE"ry

Still no kid yet though. 6CM.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Amen! Rinse and repeat.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Did we redefine the baseline to $0.25 to accumulate?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
nice. smuggle your wife a burger and fries (or rice...whatever she's in to). It's gonna be a long night
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Anything under $0.25. Sometimes last year we'd get lucky and have a flash sell premarket as low as $0.10 that would move back into the $0.20-$0.25 pocket. I have large GTC orders at $0.15 $0.12 for such occassions.
Carlo4
AG
Holding about $10k in APPL and TQQQ shares at this time. Are we in a more bullish position now, or would it be a good idea to take some profits I've made swing trading off any on the last week?

I will NOT hold you accountable .

BrokeAssAggie
I got out of those $110 AAPL call this morning. You are welcome everyone.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Anything under $0.25. Sometimes last year we'd get lucky and have a flash sell premarket as low as $0.10 that would move back into the $0.20-$0.25 pocket. I have large GTC orders at $0.15 $0.12 for such occassions.
Thanks OA. GTC orders in.

tailgatetimer10
AG
CrazyMiddleClassAggie
ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

NRD09 said:

Engine10 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Jizzle89 said:

In on VALE, $13 Call 10/16 $.10
Screw it I am in. 30 calls 10/23 $0.35 per contract. LETS RIDE!
This is exactly how these things get meme'd into existence. What a time to be alive.
All we need now is a 300% pump and lambos with vanity plates. I bet RICE&FRY is available...

edit: I see mcinnis brought this one to us. Sorry mcinnis! If this thing takes off I guess R&F knows what he's gotta name his firstborn...

We will name her "VALE"ry

Still no kid yet though. 6CM.
Congrats brother!

Boy? Girl?

First child?
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

nice. smuggle your wife a burger and fries (or rice...whatever she's in to). It's gonna be a long night
Don't do this! My wife had to hold off on a c-section for 6 extra hours because she had to have lunch before heading into the hospital!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

Don't do this! My wife had to hold off on a c-section for 6 extra hours because she had to have lunch before heading into the hospital!
Did you text yourself to remind yourself not to bring her some food? Asking for a friend.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
scheduled? I snuck food in for both of ours, one emergency c-section and one, uh, regular birth, and when they carted her off for the c-section they didn't ask about food. maybe they assumed we had followed the rules and she had only had jello and ice for the previous 16 hours?
Ragoo
AG
My wife's c-section was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. Plus two babies came out. Barf.
Betoisafurry
NRD09 said:

if you do that, be sure to have the barf bags handy!
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

My wife's c-section was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. Plus two babies came out. Barf.

It's pretty gross the other way too sir
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

and you have round 3 upcoming
McInnis 03
AG
Not scheduled, but not emergency. It was second baby, first by C-section so they were gonna "C" anymore. She was hangry that Thanksgiving morning and she demanded to eat. The anesth doc wouldn't agree on the C-section until 8 hours after last food.

The OB doc got him down to 7 because he wanted to get home for the Cowboys game.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

Need these PINS calls to hit
McInnis 03
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

"Nailed It" #Pinterest

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

or wrap the PINS
ProgN
I bet you're glad I said not to buy NKLA a few weeks ago. Caveat, I didn't know they were a complete fraud.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

or wrap the PINS
Wrapping the PINS will lead to a lot of frustration.
Carlo4
AG
Who knew a stock market thread would help me better understand childbirth? Wife and I are trying for our first (had some unfortunate things happen along the way so far). Hoping we get some good news by end of the year.

You guys are awesome. Words can't describe.
McInnis 03
AG
Somebody dropped $1.89MM on VALE Jan21 8C today.

And the activity total on that call today was closer to $6.9MM. That's institutional buying? Right? Those crazies didn't even realize you could buy the same strike, a year later for the same price!

B&I Key:
ProgN
Carlo4 said:

Who knew a stock market thread would help me better understand childbirth? Wife and I are trying for our first (had some unfortunate things happen along the way so far). Hoping we get some good news by end of the year.

You guys are awesome. Words can't describe.
Good luck sir. I pray y'all are blessed with a little one.

ETA: This is the best thread on TexAgs
First Page Last Page
Page 2202 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.