Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,049,822 Views | 231658 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by sts7049
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sqqq staying firm above 20 MDA. Last time it did that was feb/March. Something to watch the bulls get it back down.

Switched from sqqq to tqqq a short while ago.
FJ43
Jet Black said:

Any thoughts on FEAC or LCA?
I sold my position yesterday at $13.15. There were some longer term (than I typically hold) PTs of $20 though from Ranger and Ripster.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

I sold my position yesterday at $13.15. There were some longer term (than I typically hold) PTs of $20 though from Ranger and Ripster.
On FEAC that is.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Brewmaster
AG
Carlo4 said:

Sqqq staying firm above 20 MDA. Last time it did that was feb/March. Something to watch the bulls get it back down.

last time AAPL flirted with below 50 day ma, it dumped not long after (along with qqq and the markets). I'm long sqqq for now. Also some gaps a ways back on most tech names, 96 for aapl, low 200's for FB? goes back to end of July.
FJ43
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

What are you guys doing on MARA? Its back under $2 again. Accumulating more or is there downside involved here?
I am still holding. There were finally some decent volume spikes above $2 yesterday. I will probably average down if it dips back into the $1.80s. This is my most frustrating stock at the moment and only red position.

Carlo4
AG
BREwmaster said:

Carlo4 said:

last time AAPL flirted with below 50 day ma, it dumped not long after (along with qqq and the markets). I'm long sqqq for now. Also some gaps a ways back on most tech names, 96 for aapl, low 200's for FB? goes back to end of July.

I have a short lease on the TQQQ in case we still have room to run the opposite direction. I'm just imagining an attempt to gain back some losses again.

As long as SQQQ stays above the 20, I'm optimistic on their play.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

What are you guys doing on MARA? Its back under $2 again. Accumulating more or is there downside involved here?
I am still holding. There were finally some decent volume spikes above $2 yesterday. I will probably average down if it dips back into the $1.80s. This is my most frustrating stock at the moment and only red position.

Ya I just added some in the 1.90s. But have an additional buy order in at $1.80 that's a bit larger. But this thing has been known to spike crazy from time to time so hoping we can get a bounce up pretty soon on it. I feel like its similar to ONTX its predictable in that you can make good money playing its bounces low to higher. ONTX .20-.25 over and over, and hopefully* MARA $1.80s-$2.80s (or maybe even higher).
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Today if QQQ touches 266 again I'm buying and I don't care what any of the other indicators say.
Mother trucker. That 266.4 ping right before open was IT.
267.25 got hit and it ran up again

GOT IT WHERE I WANTED IT
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
topher06
Getting my first Walmart+ shipment today, interested to see how that goes and what the truck looks like.
59 South
AG
If SPY 333 holds as the bottom, there's a pretty rad inverse H&S set up on the SPY hourly.. if you're into that kinda thing...especially if you also notice it whilst listening to Thunderstruck...

Please respect my trend lines!

If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
McInnis 03
AG
Abbott loosening Texas up again? LET'S GOOOOOOOO
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

AMZN range bound this morning. 3015 upper limit.
if AMZN builds below 2980 could be very problematic. very.

2986 rn.
ProgN
"Whilst" ?

Sounds like the pints are going down pretty easily.
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Well kinda...bars are still closed but they can just keep loopholing by selling chips
texagbeliever
gougler08 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Well kinda...bars are still closed but they can just keep loopholing by selling chips
They have to pay the ransom, i mean registration fee of $776 first.
Irish 2.0
MU 1/15 55C getting hit up hard between 4.3 and 4.5. Lots of large six figure buys and one for 1.3MM
texagbeliever
59 South said:

If SPY 333 holds as the bottom, there's a pretty rad inverse H&S set up on the SPY hourly.. if you're into that kinda thing...especially if you also notice it whilst listening to Thunderstruck...

Please respect my trend lines!

If this is true, look at the daily chart for RWT. That one could be poised to breakout again. If anyone wants to lotto, those $10 10/16s are 5c...
MaroonDynasty
GOCO may run a little more
Running with the Bulls
GOCO back above 21 MA
MaroonDynasty
MACD cross as well, starting to look good with the conference tomorrow and enrollment coming up
Phat32
AG
CATM rocket ship
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
thinking condor trades through expiration tomorrow.

Also, going long on TSLA. YOLO!
Brewmaster
AG
nice chart 59... although you could also argue it's a big bear flag that started on Sept 3rd, then broke down overnight (gapped down lower today).
Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

thinking condor trades through expiration tomorrow.

Also, going long on TSLA. YOLO!
yeah, sell premium.

Pinned a spy put fly on 335.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

On FEAC that is.
I still have my FEAC. For me this is a long term lotto, if that makes sense. I see it every day and wonder if there's not something else more useful I could put money in now and buy back into FEAC later. Then I look at my crimson colored account positions dashboard and think I'll just leave that alone for now.
topher06
Anybody still in ZEST? Guess that Walmart thing sorta died out?
Engine10
AG
SPAQ handle forming...

Bob Knights Paper Hands
topher06 said:

I'm still in it. Supposedly this may still happen. I'm mostly net free, so it's just another bag.
spud1910
AG
topher06 said:

I'm still in a small position.
FJ43
Bob Knights Liver said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

On FEAC that is.
I still have my FEAC. For me this is a long term lotto, if that makes sense. I see it every day and wonder if there's not something else more useful I could put money in now and buy back into FEAC later. Then I look at my crimson colored account positions dashboard and think I'll just leave that alone for now.
Yep makes sense. I bought into FEAC about a week ago watching the dip then followed by positive volume. Didn't keep the momentum so luckily timed the high point (literally) yesterday and exited for a quick positive swing trade. I have it pegged on my watch list and alerts set for possible buy back in.

CSTXAg92
AG
spud1910 said:

topher06 said:

I'm still in a small position.
Me too.
Dan Scott
AG
Last time we had a gap down inverted hammer was November 22, 2018. We gapped and ran the following day. It's been a nice range from 3330 to 3420 past few days. Bottom of range holding again, but if it breaks it's gonna be ugly
topher06
Disappointed in the WMT delivery. Got an email about 30 minutes before indicating 4 out of 8 items were out of stock (paper towels, toilet paper, lump charcoal and an insecticide). Delivery in an unmarked Honda (wasting free advertising). They clearly still have some major kinks to work out to even start touching Amazon. On the bright side - free 30 day trial (you get 15 extra days for telling them how many people live in your house after sign up).

Have some WMT calls after Ranger's prediction that are about 95% free right now, but probably won't be buying more based on that experience.
McInnis 03
AG
Dan Scott said:

Last time we had a gap down inverted hammer was November 22, 2018. We gapped and ran the following day. It's been a nice range from 3330 to 3420 past few days. Bottom of range holding again, but if it breaks it's gonna be ugly
I feel like things are being held in check today. Every time something wants to move on my screen something comes in to sell it back down. It's the definition of sideways.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2185 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.