Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,051,903 Views | 231670 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by fauxstradamus
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TecRecAg said:

Fed leaves rates unchanged. Calls, calls, calls...

Shocker.
McInnis 03
AG
Jpow on in 26 minutes
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
TecRecAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Jpow on in 26 minutes
I'll translate in advance: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FJ43
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

What are you guys doing on MARA? I added some in the high 1s. I know this coattails off Bitcoin but are we going to get more of those big moves from it?
I averaged down this past week and will exit some of my position in the $2.60 range if it bridges this gap. Ride the rest.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gougler08
AG
Hey QD:

Scientific
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I really have a feeling SNOW is going to take lotsa money from lotsa people. There is no logic behind this.

We've been saying that about the market since last year though. These IPOs remind me about of the boiler rooms back then.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

TecRecAg said:

Fed leaves rates unchanged. Calls, calls, calls...

Shocker.
Yeah SPY 350 incoming!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
depends what is priced in. Fed p-cats.

Edit - this censorship is stupid
McInnis 03
AG
Somehow this pulled back to 8.93 and I got some.....I may have caught a bottom. Wake me up because this doesn't happen.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
LUV
thirdcoast
AG
What will asset prices be when the "economy is well on its way to recovery" and Fed puts it's tools away?

SpeedyAg90
AG
What happen to Silver and SPY?
Fightin2010
AG
What the heck did Powell just say to cause that drop??
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
thirdcoast said:

What will asset prices be when the "economy is well on its way to recovery" and Fed puts it's tools away?

you triggered me - they will never be able to put them away. If the fed even threatens to stop being supportive, there will be another taper tantrum.
bigbass1170
AG
Thoughts on BIGC? Looks like it's developing a floor at ~$81
Brewmaster
AG
Fightin2010 said:

nothing, just profit taking before Trump pump at 5pm. I think 340 is the new floor and we'll be at 350 by next week at this rate. DXY is still all over the place, but VIX is suppressed, probably a safe run til election at this rate.
Irish 2.0
CWH just caught my attention. Some good sized orders came in for the OCT 16 28C. I'm in these at 4.40 avg. Seems a bit oversold
ProgN
bigbass1170 said:

Thoughts on BIGC? Looks like it's developing a floor at ~$81
I bought it in my son's college account.
ProgN
Fightin2010 said:

Nothing that he already hasn't said in the past.

How much more good news could he honestly give the market?
texagbeliever
BREwmaster said:

Fightin2010 said:

nothing, just profit taking before Trump pump at 5pm. I think 340 is the new floor and we'll be at 350 by next week at this rate. DXY is still all over the place, but VIX is suppressed, probably a safe run til election at this rate.
Can you please say we are going down to 270 and will never break 370 for spy? Thanks
ProgN
If take out SPY 339.02, yesterday's low, we could have some sellers really come in.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

If take out SPY 339.02, yesterday's low, we could have some sellers really come in.
I was super bearish until today. I don't see it falling further than 339...and end of the day murder algo will buy this dip.

I actually came here to post I'm about to enter 9/25 342C's.
thirdcoast
AG
BREwmaster said:

Fightin2010 said:

Do you follow UUP?

Low IV $26-27 UUP calls seem like safe place to park a hedge out to March+, incase there is a US stock market collapse or other major currency collapse in the cards. So much growing debt creating USD demand and we know the gov will do literally anything to combat decentralized cryptos that threaten their monetary power.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
CreakinDeacon said:

CWH just caught my attention. Some good sized orders came in for the OCT 16 28C. I'm in these at 4.40 avg. Seems a bit oversold
Right now butterflies for October are pretty cheap. I bought 36/38/40 and 34/38/42.
MaroonDynasty
CWH pump on Fox Business just now
Brewmaster
AG
DXY been dropping for a while, should get a SPY pump after hours or pre-market tomorrow. IF it follows the same trend it has been lately.
Brewmaster
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

CWH pump on Fox Business just now
probably so their friends can short it tomorrow after retail runs it up a little (I would expect that from CNBC). 29 or 30 $ though is a steal, it will trade at 60, 6 months to a year from now.
McInnis 03
AG
Good grief. I get on one damn conference call and y'all do THIS to the market??

B&I Key:
FJ43
Anyone follow Pharma.D@Pharmadca on Twitter? I see Ripster47 follows him and keys on some of his trade alerts.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

Good grief. I get on one damn conference call and y'all do THIS to the market??

STOP TAKING CONFERENCE CALLS!!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/globaltv-the-good-place-your-fault-eleanor-shellstrop-28fdeDukfpO4CmchDb

McInnis 03
AG
I follow Pharma. Everyone raves about his knowledge on bio stocks. he's not a guy who posts picks and buy points etc much, he basically says what he's doing with it and sometimes just gives some data to look at.

B&I Key:
FJ43
Good volume spike at the close on MGNI

Ragoo
AG
Bought spy340c 9/18 looking for a pop
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

I follow Pharma. Everyone raves about his knowledge on bio stocks. he's not a guy who posts picks and buy points etc much, he basically says what he's doing with it and sometimes just gives some data to look at.
Thanks. I have been following him recently and appreciate the input from you guys.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
340 or way ITM 240? If 240 what made you pick that particular strike?
First Page Last Page
Page 2180 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.