Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,127 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
tlepoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any particular line of evidence? It wouldn't surprise me but I've made a boatload off of MSTO from the earlier discussion here.
Jet Black
Not really, and if you are making money, I could absolutely be wrong. Hopefully I am, I am still holding one of his picks.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
don't even know who/what that is. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

McFly gave a good list, so I will try not to duplicate too much. In my opinion, other than OA, some legit people to follow are:

• Stock Dweebs
  • Hidden Pivots
  • CordovaTrades
  • TickTockTic (or however you say it)
  • Northman Trader
  • Warlus
  • Trigger Trades
  • Adam Mancini
Brewmaster
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Damn. What a move from lows. If 20DMA start to gets reclaimed and closes above, I'll flip my outlook. I'm still in a wait and see mindset. Highly doubt I'll put on any positions today. Volume still relatively low
volatility still on watch to break out again... We haven't matched the run from June just yet. I think we get 1 more move either this afternoon or Tuesday morning.

I'm 100% cash in my beer n bourbon $ acct, aka brokerage.

Beer $ lotto play idea: add a SPY put (wed. exp) if we squeeze up this afternoon ...if we dump, add a SPY call out a week. Small lotto for funsies.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Jet Black said:

Not really, and if you are making money, I could absolutely be wrong. Hopefully I am, I am still holding one of his picks.
I don't know if you're wrong.

I've called him out several times on this thread as being full of it. I was tracking him for a bit and he literally had a success rate of 11% (meaning he was in the minus or even on 89% of his other calls. but the pluses he had were barely pluses, while the minuses he had were way way way in the red and big losses) . He did call MARA but I saw that on other people's recs before his so I'm not giving him credit on that one. And its since come back down anyway.

I'm not following him anymore on Twitter. Dude is garbage as far as I can tell.
gougler08
AG
I think I can blame him for the BIOL and CHEK recommendations for me. Now I looked at the charts and liked them as it seemed they had pretty firm floors, but they've both tumbled over the past 2 weeks
McInnis 03
AG
$1MM on TSLA 500 for 2 wks from now.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$1MM on TSLA 500 for 2 wks from now.

bold.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
watch SPX 3396.
Pignorant
AG
Anyone selling covered calls on CHNG or GOCO out to Dec?
McInnis 03
AG
Care to send your eyes over to ALXN? Do I see Goalposts along with a bull flag right after heavy accumulation day a few days back?

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Jet Black said:

A little off topic here, but I'm starting to think that Radio Silent and his buddy are running some kind of scam. Maybe some here already suspected that, I'm a little slow.

Pump, pump, small increase, dump. Friday night cc to get the masses excited again. Repeat.
I think you're right. I got rid of him. I'm sorry I brought attention to him.

B&I Key:
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Jet Black said:

A little off topic here, but I'm starting to think that Radio Silent and his buddy are running some kind of scam. Maybe some here already suspected that, I'm a little slow.

Pump, pump, small increase, dump. Friday night cc to get the masses excited again. Repeat.
dumped his crap also
Jet Black
So if you bought a sept 4 aapl 120p right now, the closer it gets to 3:00 with price under $120 the more valuable it becomes?
Spaceship
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Jet Black said:

I dumped him too. He's either a scammer or not very good because after some early success, he has more losers than winners.
Ragoo
AG
Jet Black said:

So if you bought a sept 4 aapl 120p right now, the closer it gets to 3:00 with price under $120 the more valuable it becomes?
the value gets closer to 120-stock price.
McInnis 03
AG
Jet Black said:

The further it gets under $120 the more valuable it becomes. At 3:00 the only value a 120p would have would be the intrinsic value which is the difference between $120 - trading price at 3pm.

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NDX failed to clear 11,500 just now...

Try #3 getting served up now.
Ragoo
AG
SPY is going to close at 340 or about the high before the crash. Isn't it? So now which way from here?
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

I think I can blame him for the BIOL and CHEK recommendations for me. Now I looked at the charts and liked them as it seemed they had pretty firm floors, but they've both tumbled over the past 2 weeks

Well all of a sudden CHEK has life...green hammer on a real red day
Brewmaster
AG
Bear flag on SPY underway, careful going long here.

DUG on watch for breakout - short oil - it ran a bit in June's drop and it really ran in March.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

Bear flag on SPY underway, careful going long here.

DUG on watch for breakout - short oil - it ran a bit in June's drop and it really ran in March.
it's over $45. what is your breakout price? Do you want to see it close there?
McInnis 03
AG
Not saying history repeats itself, every day in the market is different, but interesting similarities coming up here between the June correction and what we're seeing right now......

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
you thinking we repeat that big solid red candle

Then a slow grind up for a few days?
fooz
siap

McInnis 03
AG
khaos288 said:

I'd be foolish if I said "Yeah, I think this is what's going to happen"; however, I'd love to see it happen

B&I Key:
Fireman
AG
I want to buy some $NVDA leaps on this pull back. Hoping to get a better price on Tuesday....who knows.
McInnis 03
AG
fooz said:

siap

**TWEETS REMOVED FOR SPACE CONSIDERATION**
YOU GOT'EM FOOLED OA! THEY THINK IT'S SOFTBANK! YOU'RE IN THE CLEAR BRO!!!!

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

khaos288 said:

I'd be foolish if I said "Yeah, I think this is what's going to happen"; however, I'd love to see it happen
I hear ya. I'm going to buy back a few of my positions at close. Going to realize about a 10% discount if current prices hold.

Not jumping in with both feet though in case this isn't the end.
McInnis 03
AG
tick +1000 AGAIN

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tick +1000 AGAIN
And AGAIN.

B&I Key:
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Early today I was trying to get TSLA 410/415/420 flies to fill for a nickle. I wasn't that upset when they didn't fill, but right now those would be worth about 0.80.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

tick +1000 AGAIN
And AGAIN.
AND ANOTHER.

update: F'ing a, another. I'm done.

+1400, that's one of the strongest readigns I've seen in a LONG time.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
I'm on the naked TSLA 410c for today now. The 2 min sq is going nuts, volume is showing up, and the 5min squeeze may be firing too if this holds.

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
FOMO power unite!
First Page Last Page
Page 2143 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.