Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,081,517 Views | 231779 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Ernest Tucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

UncleNateFitch said:

WMT
They must have got TIKTOK.

Was wondering how much of it could be
Wal matt plus with same day delivery
Tik Tok.

Either way, I bought 9/4 calls just before blastoff that are printing money right now.
Ernest Tucker
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Just saw SWBI (smith & wesson) announces 9/3 after close. Any chance they don't give THE BEST DAMN GUIDANCE EVERRRRRRRRRR!?

How much of that is priced in already? Up 12% and climbing today!
Spaceship
AG
All the airlines just shot up with big volume.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Increasing passenger traffic due to professional rioters being flown around the country.
McInnis 03
AG
Spaceship said:

All the airlines just shot up with big volume.
Trump said he's gonna help them. Right before he mentioned that Joe Biden doesn't even know if he's alive.
FJ43
Let's hope MARA can break through this time.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

TriumphForks said:

ONTX bag holders club....

Present

Here

I cannot afford to just sell at this point. Too big a loss. But what happens if it gets delisted? How can it be traded at that point? Or will it go to another lesser known trading exchange (and still be tradeable in apps like Etrade)?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Starting to move.

Run, mother ****er!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
txaggie_08 said:

jj9000 said:

txaggie_08 said:

jj9000 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Challenger 17 said:

Everyone go pump up ONTX to pour some kerosine on it.
With how much Ive averaged down if this gets back to $1 it will be happy days
Isn't the reason it went to $1 earlier in the month was to not get delisted?

What are the odds this thing gets delisted?

I don't think de-listed, but a reverse split.
A reverse split, then pump so as to not get delisted.

Correct?

I'm missing the risk tolerance here as this thing hovers around 20 cents.

They'd reverse split to get it to some number above $1. Not sure what that would be. Doubt a pump would follow that, company wouldn't necessarily need to try to gin up news as they'd already be above the $1 mark after split.

They have 30 business days from Aug21 to get back over $1? What happens if they delist, do shares go to $0? How would you trade if not?
ag94whoop
AG
how many of yall are personal traders and day traders and how many are actual financial advisors?

I may be looking for a good FA since my JP Morgan one isnt returning my emails suddenly (probably because I was so hesitant to invest back in June).

Dont have a very large portfolio anymore, most of my net worth is now in ranches owned by my trust. All my liquidity is in cash in trust now and just in the 6 figures range. But I need to get the cash working for me again before the bottom falls out.
stxag8
AG
Can Donny just talk about how much he loves twitter for a second? Just long enough for me to get out even
chubbs07
AG
anyone avg down on DIS calls here? In on the 9/18 $136C and considering..
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
thirdcoast said:

I like the idea of hedging on SPXS Jan $8 calls OA and others have mentioned. Should be able to load up between .30-.70 leading up to what is sure to be the craziest election in US history. Hard to see Powell not backsteping when a vaccine comes out and S&P is at ATH.

So much greed right now. I'm getting into some spxs, trying to figure out the right way.
January $8 calls are 67c. Or build a 7/8 vertical for 13c. Or a 6/8 vertical for 26c.
Or go out to April and build the 6/8 for 30c
Or come closer in and do october 7/8 for 8c or 6/8 for 17c.
Probably getting into analysis paralysis here and just need to go ahead and do some
bmks270
AG
What's the best election hedge...?
khaos288
AG
NRD09 said:

thirdcoast said:

I like the idea of hedging on SPXS Jan $8 calls OA and others have mentioned. Should be able to load up between .30-.70 leading up to what is sure to be the craziest election in US history. Hard to see Powell not backsteping when a vaccine comes out and S&P is at ATH.

So much greed right now. I'm getting into some spxs, trying to figure out the right way.
January $8 calls are 67c. Or build a 7/8 vertical for 13c. Or a 6/8 vertical for 26c.
Or go out to April and build the 6/8 for 30c
Or come closer in and do october 7/8 for 8c or 6/8 for 17c.
Probably getting into analysis paralysis here and just need to go ahead and do some
just from a value standpoint, going out past the election seems like you may be able to capture spikes from that event better.
ClutchCityAg
After ZM and DOCU did their thing, how are yall going to play WORK earnings on 9/8?
Let it ride
WoMD
So much for that post-split pullback for AAPL. Was hoping to get a small drop at least to throw some more in. Will still add regularly, like usual, but it's shooting up faster than the last split.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Let's hope MARA can break through this time.
Volume has been good past hour. Let's see if she can hold $2.70 now.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TriumphForks
AG
Man....a month ago it seemed like just about everything on this thread was a massive winner and I watched them all pass me by. Now everything I touch turns to garbage.
Rice and Fries
chubbs07 said:

anyone avg down on DIS calls here? In on the 9/18 $136C and considering..
Yes, bought two more for a total of 6 at a CB of $2.33.
Fireman
AG
TriumphForks said:

Man....a month ago it seemed like just about everything on this thread was a massive winner and I watched them all pass me by. Now everything I touch turns to garbage.
Could you give us a little advanced warning on what you plan on touching? LOL J/K
tailgatetimer10
AG
Alot of stocks I have held from this thread are green today... maybe its your diversification?
WoMD
TriumphForks said:

Hopefully all the crap bios passed you by too. And MARA, of course. Those are tough, pulling all the winners down to break even at best.

If those are what you're referring to that you've jumped into, many of us feel your pain, if that makes you feel better.
fooz
Reckon I'll buy some more QD at these levels.
TriumphForks
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Alot of stocks I have held from this thread are green today... maybe its your diversification?
It is absolutely my diversification. Live by the sword die by the sword. Still up pretty nice overall (due to this thread) but a punch to the gut is a punch to the gut.

I have broken a couple personal rules of mine in the process....those being Chinese stocks and Pharma. Is there a FOMO Anonymous support group out there?
YNWA_AG
AG
Nvda moving during their gpu announcement
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
As a new trader I had always been warned about BIOs. They seemed like easy free money to the untrained eye. I have learned the hard way trust me. If you are absolutely insistent on playing the BIOs go with known long standing entities , or go with entities that have a known revenue generating product that still has room for growth.

I'm done with the purely speculative stuff (i.e..trials, waiting on FDA approval,pipeline only potential etc..)
KT 90
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

As a new trader I had always been warned about BIOs. They seemed like easy free money to the untrained eye. I have learned the hard way trust me. If you are absolutely insistent on playing the BIOs go with known long standing entities , or go with entities that have a known revenue generating product that still has room for growth.

I'm done with the purely speculative stuff (i.e..trials, waiting on FDA approval,pipeline only potential etc..)

if you play the smaller ones, you need to cash in and go net free when possible (OA's method). Then hopefully cash in on the rest. Easier said than done of course, I too, have learned the hard way on some of these.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
KT 90 said:

if you play the smaller ones, you need to cash in and go net free when possible (OA's method). Then hopefully cash in on the rest. Easier said than done of course, I too, have learned the hard way on some of these.

yup
Hendrix
AG
I'm thinking GLD and Bitcoin.
pacecar02
FB fly anyone?
Maedan86
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

After ZM and DOCU did their thing, how are yall going to play WORK earnings on 9/8?

I had the same question. Been contemplating all morning about buying some and jumping out b4 earnings..or to buy more GOCO...or maybe both.
wanderer
Not to dwell on the bad, but ZOM/QD/ONTX/GOCO have been gut punches on almost a daily basis over the past 3-4wks.
WoMD
KT 90 said:

The problem is, the majority of the ones discussed on here never made it to that point, but have plummeted right after folks are jumping in. A couple went up for a bit, but very few have made it to the opportunity to go net free. Personally, I royally screwed up ONTX and got greedy. Going net free helps, in a way, and made some good profits, but those disappeared literally overnight, like many on here experienced, and then the averaging down has led to an ever increasing loss. And that's the biggest winner so far...

Others like QD, GOCO, ZOM, etc have only gone down.

That said, there's potential to shoot up. But in this segment, it's just as possible (arguably more so if you aren't willing to hold seemingly indefinitely) to lose half the value or more very very quickly.

Very high risk with high reward stocks, but important to add to more stable stocks if you choose to play them. From my perspective, they're literally gambling. Almost like filling my Vegas needs, which I understood and accepted from the beginning.
WoMD

I learned this a number of years back from the Biotech thread on here. Lost lots of money gambling on those and promised myself I'd never do it again, but it was a great learning experience on what not to do. That said, some of us never actually learn...
First Page Last Page
Page 2115 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.