Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,088,110 Views | 231833 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know it's 2 months away so I assume the answer is keep it but are we holding on to FB oct 300 calls after this gain so far?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think I have 10 amazon boxes that show up at my house every day and I have no idea what is in them or what happens to them after they're brought into the house.
TecRecAg
AG
I'm holding mine. Might sell off the sept 280 but will probably hold that as well
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
zwhag2010 said:

I know it's 2 months away so I assume the answer is keep it but are we holding on to FB oct 300 calls after this gain so far?
why would you cut a winner?

Set a stop loss and stop thinking about it. You can even raise your stops as/if it goes up.
HoustonAg2014
AG
59 South said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Would you say Roku is in a Bull Pennant or Bull Flag formation? It looks like its going to pop any day now and the longer $148 holds it makes me think a big move to $170 is coming...
It's actually kinda both at the moment. I like using the 60 minute chart especially with ROKU. It does look prime to break up close to 170. Resistance right now is about 150. This 147-152 channel has been strong lately.

I've been trying to sharpen up my charting and I actually was thinking it was both. It looks like there was a bull flag a couple months ago and then one now with a bull pennant. Also a darvas box going on. That 147-152 is VERY strong. I thought it was bullish last week when it dropped to 142 and then immediately within 15 minutes snapped back to 148.
BenRev09
AG
it's your time MGNI
cjo03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think I have 10 amazon boxes that show up at my house every day and I have no idea what is in them or what happens to them after they're brought into the house.

ditto... recycling comes weekly here and it has been months since I've been able to get the full pile of boxes hauled away.
Running with the Bulls
CHNG heading up to $13 again... Needs to punch through resistance at $13.25.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

Only for a little bit. I still think we see ATH today. Using as an opportunity to load SPY 340C
tsuag10
AG
Thoughts on XOM?

I went ahead and grabbed some 42.5/47.5 10/16 call spreads hoping they will get a good bump if universities can stay face-to-face and especially if College Football gets to start having some fans.

Or are O&G stocks not a good choice right now?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
it's ridiculous really. when i look at the monthly credit card statement there are literally 200 amazon charges and I have no idea what they're for.
satexas
AG
tsuag10 said:

Thoughts on XOM?

I went ahead and grabbed some 42.5/47.5 10/16 call spreads hoping they will get a good bump if universities can stay face-to-face and especially if College Football gets to start having some fans.

Or are O&G stocks not a good choice right now?

I like Chevron over XOM but I'd stay away from O&G and I can't fathom college football as a needle mover. When we have so much oil on the market that not even rocket attacks hitting Saudi oil fields can move the needle or cause market panic... that's a sign of gluttony.

Maybe look at LUV or other Airlines for a 3-5 year window instead... I like that buy.
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

it's ridiculous really. when i look at the monthly credit card statement there are literally 200 amazon charges and I have no idea what they're for.

Sounds like johnnie is getting hold of the account after hours
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
just bought a roku 149/152.5 debit spread expiring friday. Seems like the powers that be are pinning it to 150. If it closes right at or below 150 would I have been better off doing a 148/150?
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

just bought a roku 149/152.5 debit spread expiring friday. Seems like the powers that be are pinning it to 150. If it closes right at or below 150 would I have been better off doing a 148/150?
Yes, your first spread theoretically will be worth $1.00 if it expires at 150. The latter spread would be worth $2.00
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
VALARIS (VAL) just filed for chpt 11! Quick, go grab shares before robinhooders prop it up.

j/k (I think)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
jbeck3487
AG
My order to re-buy the SNSS shares I sold awhile back filled this morning on the flash down to the low .26's.
Brewmaster
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Yes, I'm holding mine...has room to run past 266 (levels below). I did grab a 280 Sept as well, which I may bank profit on today.

FB
after that it can really run - 285

credit to Ranger for calling it out!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
cool thanks, grabbed one of those too
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ZW - I posted something on slack for you.
Rice and Fries
Anyone have thoughts on $CTL?

Seems to me like it may have broken it's darvis box, but the box wasn't going for long to begin with.
McInnis 03
AG
Watch V

If it can close above 202.50 we could have a box breaker.

#WhaleWatch

B&I Key:
Aggie_2463
AG
QD continues downward to $1.60.
TriumphForks
AG
I think I broke QD.
fooz
Aggie_2463 said:

QD continues downward to $1.60.

I'm trying to get filled at $1.60.

eta: filled
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Watch V

If it can close above 202.50 we could have a box breaker.

#WhaleWatch
SHE'S AT THE MARK

B&I Key:
EVA3
AG
Thinkorswim question: If I'm setting a trailing stop order on an option, is the condition based on the price of the option or the underlying?

Thanks!
gougler08
AG
RVLV still hanging above the 8 EMA, still bullish here
Colt98
AG
I had an order earlier to buy 30 c of Aug 28 205 for 1.5 and missed the move. Now I'm watching.
McInnis 03
AG
You tsla traders, I don't know how you do it. I'm sitting here biting my nails even knowing I have coverage to take home profit from 1800 up (smallish profit above 1980). I'm sitting here thinking if I need more protection over 1980.........this **** can move so fast.

B&I Key:
Mister Cooper
AG
woah there SPY
McInnis 03
AG
maroon19 said:

woah there SPY
FOMC minutes = spastic movements for spy for a bit.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
I guess monetary policy is favoring a stronger dollar so everything is dumping a bit?

B&I Key:
chubbs07
AG
If anyone watching for renewable energy plays, Sahara (@SaharasCharts) just posted a bunch of charts.. FSLR, CSIQ, JKS, ICLN. Looking at the ICLN Jan $18 calls
First Page Last Page
Page 2055 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.