Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,941,924 Views | 231496 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Day trading
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

Day trading said:

This guy thinks it could be worth 5 dollars just based on what it might be able to do for organ transplant. Its seemed to help with helping to body except it. Sometimes the body will reject the new organ and this could potentially be a drug for that as well. When this thing is done it could potentially be 100.

I'm sorry but I'm not taking random youtube guy who setup an account for one stock too seriously. I already closed my position though!

I totally get that and agree. There are no gaurentees. Glad to hear you made something off of it. I'm holding right now because they announced yesterday that there is a big pharma planning to partner with them. I think the news of that, if it's TRUE, could be tremendous. Expecially if it's someone like Johnson and Johnson or phiser
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
On ONTX, I know its all about charts and patterns but I came away from yesterday feeling really good about it so not sure why there's the price dip this morning.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Day trading said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

Day trading said:

This guy thinks it could be worth 5 dollars just based on what it might be able to do for organ transplant. Its seemed to help with helping to body except it. Sometimes the body will reject the new organ and this could potentially be a drug for that as well. When this thing is done it could potentially be 100.

I'm sorry but I'm not taking random youtube guy who setup an account for one stock too seriously. I already closed my position though!
I'm still in it for a small bit but agree on being careful of what this guy is peddling.

That said, I did read in some other discussions that they did notice a pretty major rash associated with this and that could have also played into the additional sell off yesterday.

Where did you see that. Can you post a link.

Take with a grain of salt, I saw a blurb on the Yahoo stock discussion . Again, anyone can post whatever on a message board. I didn't read the article .
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone hanging in with DDOG?
Barty Dont Hedge
Talon2DSO said:

Anyone hanging in with DDOG?
I am holding 90 Calls for 9/18. Hoping it goes to fill the gap from 8/6
Day trading

Day trading said:

McInnis 03 said:

Day trading said:

I'm still in it for a small bit but agree on being careful of what this guy is peddling.

That said, I did read in some other discussions that they did notice a pretty major rash associated with this and that could have also played into the additional sell off yesterday.

Where did you see that. Can you post a link.

Take with a grain of salt, I saw a blurb on the Yahoo stock discussion . Again, anyone can post whatever on a message board. I didn't read the article .

Yea, I agree not to believe what some "posters" post negatively, or positively for that matter but there people trying to hold this stock down (so it seems). I've been on it at 15 cents. In my opinion the MMs are holding it back to scare away the weak. But no gaurentees. The risk reward for this thing is just to great not to hold. Believe me it wasnt easy not cashing out when I seen the crazy numbers in my portfolio last week but I'm riding her out. If I lose on this I dont care because if it is true it could be a stock of the century like the dot com days. In my humble opinion but I'm no expert so dont buy on my advice.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Bullish play on SLV for me.

Aug 21
23/26/27P for $.60 credit
If it stays above 24.41 it pays.
So, just curious, have any of y'all had the kind of curse strength to literally shatter an entire market segment? I mean, I've basically cratered precious metals, what did you do today?

RING THE BELL
gougler08
AG

On ONTX, I know its all about charts and patterns but I came away from yesterday feeling really good about it so not sure why there's the price dip this morning.
It's in a consolidating/flag pattern right now and it's running out of room...probably going to move one way or the other soon

khkman22
AG
McInnis, are you going to let your former employee talk about you like that?
McInnis 03
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
topher06 said:

Getting difficult to stay patient with GOCO.

Word. I'm holding what I've got until earnings next week, and if it tanks I'll average down then
wanderer
TSLA looks to have a pretty clear floor at 123-124 today. It breaks that and it could freefall.
TxAG#2011
gougler08 said:

It's in a consolidating/flag pattern right now and it's running out of room...probably going to move one way or the other soon

Accumulation period was too long for that to be the end of it hopefully
gig em 02
wanderer said:

TSLA looks to have a pretty clear floor at 123-124 today. It breaks that and it could freefall.

TSLA?
wanderer
Hah. Just pay attention to the 23/24 part. Was supposed to be 1623-1624.
oldarmy1
AG
MARA volume coming in
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Whoa just scalped some more ontx at 1.02, filled in 6 parts, 4 of which were 100 shares. Does that mean tutes are pushing down the ask with 100shr blocks?

Now $10 puts me in new superduty king ranch territory (but I'm a Chevy guy)
BrokeAssAggie
I really like the new HD Denali
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
now we're talking
tramaro1
AG
I am officially done with RH, I was marked as a pattern day trader even though I have over $25k balance. I know I should have moved a long time ago but to be honest their platform is easy to navigate and not to mention the free trades. They honestly expect me not to make any trades for 90 days..get out!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
For whatever reason, I was holding MDYV, even though the Schwab midcap ETF has performed better and has a lower expense ratio. (Bought that early on before I really knew what I was doing.)

Swapped out MDYV for SCHM, and picked up some QQQ as well.

I've been in heavy on SPY, but the midcap hasn't fully recovered whereas SPY has, so I'm gonna go heavy on midcap and QQQ for the time being.
McInnis 03
AG
Went to TSLA puts, feel like a dump is coming.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
A pdt restriction pushed me to get options in my TD accounts and I thought the interface was clunky at first, but now between yahoo finance and TDs options chain popup I am way happier than I was with RH. And the "better fills" thing is real. If I would start using TOS I think I could just forget about yahoo finance altogether. Oh and trades are free. Options trades .65 (ie almost free)
McInnis 03
AG
TOS Is freaking awesome. FREAKING AWESOME.
0708aggie
AG
anyone spreading risk around with a technology ETF?
59 South
AG
Guys I may be wrong but I suspect "day trading" is a spammer and could be the youtube guy. I googled 'rlftf forum' from the UK of all places and page 1993 of this thread came up near the top of page 2. I flagged, mods need to confirm it's not spam imo.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
so you're saying he may not have appreciated me comparing him to Frankie McDonald?
59 South
AG
It just reeks of stocktwits to me
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
looks like he has an account on stockaholics too (eta: I'd never heard of stockaholics until 2 minutes ago)
https://stockaholics.net/threads/update-rlftf-i-love-this-guy.10605/
is there a better way to find out where a video is linked to on the net? I just googled the url for one of the videos but it seems like he'd put a little more effort into it if he was truly just shilling his videos and the stock?
Bonfire1996
AG
Just went 60% bonds in 401k. 40% equities. Will dump 100% of new money into equities to average in.

Feel a dump coming. Pelosi is dug in. Recovery in urban areas is struggling mightily and the overall market is reflecting strength from the entire economy, not just a part of it. I think a 10% or more correction is coming. I'll average in the 60% bonds in 10% increments as we drop.

Disclosure: I went 80% bonds on January 16. I averaged back in over 40% during March and April using a steady, measured approach. It was great.
oldarmy1
AG
TTOO or MARA? One or both could have fireworks after hours. I went with MARA
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

i have $5 covered calls on MARA that are 83%, close those out here?

Went ahead and bought them back
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

It's good to see you friend. I feel like your attendance has been sparse!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
what's happening guys?
McInnis 03
AG
TICK just went -1000. Selling pressure could build up here.
First Page Last Page
Page 2029 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.