Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,933,617 Views | 231470 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by giddings_ag_06
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ha! There were 3.8M other shares bought right when I posted and it set the bottom and a reclaim of $0.145 major support would be ideal.
topher06
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

ZOM fell through its support
Adding 1M shares here
He is not uncertain.
GigEmRangers75455
oldarmy1 said:

Ha! There were 3.8M other shares bought right when I posted and it set the bottom and a reclaim of $0.145 major support would be ideal.

OA grab about 20 million more shares and let's get this thing going. I thought I was in pretty deep with my 100k shares.
topher06
McInnis 03 said:

Watching these next 15 minutes on TSLA, reversal possibly forming.
TSLA's fundamentals are basically dependent upon whether the Robinhooders are awake and on their cell phones.
wanderer
Hah. In what direction? It's been in an up/down decline since the initial spike this morning.
tailgatetimer10
AG
ONTX volume is down but still holding that 1 dollar support. I'm still following OA advice on a potential pull back to 0.8
McInnis 03
AG
wanderer said:

Hah. In what direction? It's been in an up/down decline since the initial spike this morning.
Was watching the hourly candles. First hour was a big gap up, 2nd hour was what some call an "upside down hammer", I wanted to see what the 3rd hours opened at. Had it gone below 1625 I'd have been looking to play the put for a short time; however, it's holding that 1628 level pretty solid so I'm still on the call side right now.
oldarmy1
AG
sdc177 said:

Buy SDC now?
Now would be a good entry for first time or trade. If it reclaims $8 and builds you're likely home free. Otherwise eye some $9 covered calls for $1+ out a little bit.
gougler08
AG
AYX seems to have bottomed out...I'm hopping in here in my 401k account
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA firing bull on 2m squeeze false alarm

Now it's legit.
Mister Cooper
AG
ONTX falling closer to the $1 support
59 South
AG
SQ getting going. Arggg almost bought some more yesterday.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
McInnis 03
AG
DDOG is rippin. Bought the 80c for next week this morning. Saw a rumor about them being a CRM acquistion target?
tramaro1
AG
I would sell my tsla $1550 and $1700 calls at the day lows only for it to rocket up for a double of where I sold it...profit is profit right

gougler08
AG
HEXO volume coming in today
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

I would sell my tsla $1550 and $1700 calls at the day lows only for it to rocket up for a double of where I sold it...profit is profit right

Take it and run. I've been scalping the crap out of this thing and am now up to playing the 1750s with two in tact 1650/1670 call spreads on the board as well.
tramaro1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

Take it and run. I've been scalping the crap out of this thing and am now up to playing the 1750s with two in tact 1650/1670 call spreads on the board as well.

I know I can't complain but always seems to be the case I either sell at the lows or buy at the highs lol
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

I know I can't complain but always seems to be the case I either sell at the lows or buy at the highs lol
We all do. We all most certainly do.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Now it's legit.
how she looking? I keep seeing a bull flag pop up, only to get rejected. I don't think I'm holding into tomorrow...have a weekly lotto.
Day trading
This guy thinks it could be worth 5 dollars just based on what it might be able to do for organ transplant. Its seemed to help with helping to body except it. Sometimes the body will reject the new organ and this could potentially be a drug for that as well. When this thing is done it could potentially be 100.

topher06
Getting difficult to stay patient with GOCO.
McInnis 03
AG
Day trading said:

This guy thinks it could be worth 5 dollars just based on what it might be able to do for organ transplant. Its seemed to help with helping to body except it. Sometimes the body will reject the new organ and this could potentially be a drug for that as well. When this thing is done it could potentially be 100.

I'm sorry but I'm not taking random youtube guy who setup an account for one stock too seriously. I already closed my position though!
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

Now it's legit.
how she looking? I keep seeing a bull flag pop up, only to get rejected. I don't think I'm holding into tomorrow...have a weekly lotto.
She's in a box right now. 1650 to 1625 is the bouncy area right now. The 5 min is firing but it's go no strength and no volume at the moment.
bodaciousbood14
AG
As someone who has never bought a stock and is looking to spend a little money to start things up...should I buy two shares of TSLA before the split or wait until after?
topher06
bodaciousbood14 said:

As someone who has never bought a stock and is looking to spend a little money to start things up...should I buy two shares of TSLA before the split or wait until after?
Join Robinhood and hope you get lucky with a free TSLA share. I cannot imagine actually purchasing TSLA stock at this price.
Dirtnap ag
AG
Jet Black
Thoughts on NIO long term?
Baby Billy
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

It doesn't matter. The value will be the same either way
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Dirtnap ag said:

A little off topic but I wanted to add a comment about the staying power of this thread. I've been holding MAXR for right at 17 months with a total gain of 356% and I started thinking what made me buy this in the first place? I had to go all the way back to page 345 where Irish and OA mentioned the stock. Did a little research and pulled the trigger on a small position, its crazy to think I've been following this thread for that long and how much I've learned. I'm not sure where its headed but when I do cash out I'll be making a donation.

Geez OA is the man.

OA, can we get an updated consolidated list of companies you like. Especially maybe in the swing trading arena? Pretty please.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Day trading said:

I'm sorry but I'm not taking random youtube guy who setup an account for one stock too seriously. I already closed my position though!
I'm still in it for a small bit but agree on being careful of what this guy is peddling.

That said, I did read in some other discussions that they did notice a pretty major rash associated with this and that could have also played into the additional sell off yesterday.
BearkatRunner88
AG
PRTY continuing up
Spaceship
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

PRTY continuing up

Dang I've "almost" bought it about 20 times now. I need to man up.
gougler08
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

PRTY continuing up
Looks like it will finish up the cup soon...could see some consolidation and then another step up
gougler08
AG
We going to see new all time highs today?
Day trading
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

Day trading said:

I'm still in it for a small bit but agree on being careful of what this guy is peddling.

That said, I did read in some other discussions that they did notice a pretty major rash associated with this and that could have also played into the additional sell off yesterday.

Where did you see that. Can you post a link.
First Page Last Page
Page 2028 of 6614

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.