Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,933,735 Views | 231471 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Bob Knights Paper Hands
gig em 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wanderer said:

Holy TSLA

Up 12.2% and climbing.

5:1 split and speculation that it's the last step before TSLA gets listed on SP

Robinhooders are buying TSLA at $1500, imagine the pump when it goes to $300. They also have a battery event coming up in September I think.
McInnis 03
AG
gig em 02 said:

wanderer said:

Holy TSLA

Up 12.2% and climbing.

5:1 split and speculation that it's the last step before TSLA gets listed on SP

Robinhooders are buying TSLA at $1500, imagine the pump when it goes to $300. They also have a battery event coming up in September I think.
The day the new options become available is the day to load up on them.
Betoisafurry
Don't forget the power of TSLA 420
McInnis 03
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

Don't forget the power of TSLA 420
The second you post....

topher06
Fireman said:

Spaceship said:

Thoughts on MARA at this level? It's down but Bitcoin is up today.
I like MARA as a buy or a hold at these levels. Bitcoin technicals are very bullish so many are expecting a pop to $14K to $15K in the near future. It is obviously consolidating between $11K and $12K right now. The million dollar question is when will the pop happen.....a few days from now or a few months from now? I think it happens in the next 30 to 45 days, and once it pops to $14K+, I plan to exit MARA pretty quickly.
Just selling CC against my shares. Love these low cap stocks where you can realize 20%+ on a covered call with upside just waiting one month.
Betoisafurry
Haha, I would say great minds but DY has been killing it lately. Unlike me.
I had a limit on a couple 1500/1550 verticals that did not fill. I want to chunk a monitor right about now.
McInnis 03
AG
Chased the weekly TSLA 1650c. Stop in place now that I'm up 20% in like 7 minutes.
McInnis 03
AG
Entered at 12.08, sold the 1670C when it got to 16 so escaped with nearly +$4.00 plus I have the 1650/1670 spread I'm holding onto.
sellthefarm
AG
Any GOCO news? Anyone averaging down?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Lol @ Dr Drew commenting about the ED drug with covid applications
topher06
McInnis 03 said:

Entered at 12.08, sold the 1670C when it got to 16 so escaped with nearly +$4.00 plus I have the 1650/1670 spread I'm holding onto.
Smart to play the momentum, but this TSLA stuff is just stupid at this point. There are going to be some major bagholders.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
sellthefarm said:

my 17.5 august 21 call purchases yesterday put me firmly in the realm of overallocated on this one, now just waiting
Fireman
AG
topher06 said:

Fireman said:

Spaceship said:

I like MARA as a buy or a hold at these levels. Bitcoin technicals are very bullish so many are expecting a pop to $14K to $15K in the near future. It is obviously consolidating between $11K and $12K right now. The million dollar question is when will the pop happen.....a few days from now or a few months from now? I think it happens in the next 30 to 45 days, and once it pops to $14K+, I plan to exit MARA pretty quickly.
Just selling CC against my shares. Love these low cap stocks where you can realize 20%+ on a covered call with upside just waiting one month.
Agree - I've just been greedy and waiting on MARA's price to spike a bit before selling my CCs.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
BREwmaster said:

pay me my money SPY 335 C's! for the record, I'll be buying puts for tomorrow with the profits, maybe a VXX call.

if a nice pullback is going to happen soon, my bet and the odds are on pre-market tomorrow. Thursdays are typically red and pre-market will be when big money wants to hose retail.
still feel good about this? I got an order in for some Friday 336p, will see if they fill at $1
McInnis 03
AG
topher06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Smart to play the momentum, but this TSLA stuff is just stupid at this point. There are going to be some major bagholders.
I did it again. Only made $.20 the second time but I got another spread of the same size.

Turned this second one into a fly to take in more cash.
KT 90
AG
sellthefarm said:

OldArmy posted earlier this week he was accumulating more with the recent price dip.

BenRev09
AG
CWH finding support at $32?
Ragoo
AG
topher06 said:

Fireman said:

Spaceship said:

just waiting on my 8/21 $5c to expire so I can sell the September $5 for another $.85
McInnis 03
AG
BenRev09 said:

CWH finding support at $32?
I think so, it's stayed there or above since the earnings.
fooz
Trump news conference at 4:30
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
For those in on ONTX still, earnings call is at 330 CST. This thing has been bouncing between 1.01 and 1.07 all day. After hours I'm guessing is going to be interesting.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McFly - are you going to play CSCO?
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

nah.
BrokeAssAggie
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

For those in on ONTX still, earnings call is at 330 CST. This thing has been bouncing between 1.01 and 1.07 all day. After hours I'm guessing is going to be interesting.
https://investor.onconova.com/news-releases/news-release-details/onconova-therapeutics-highlights-corporate-progress-and-reports
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

nah.
Thank god cause that was a beating. CNBC's Josh Brown gave em a whipping on how they've failed to grow.
E
AG
SDC dropping AH after ER
tramaro1
AG
E said:

SDC dropping AH after ER

Knew I should have sold
Brewmaster
AG
NRD09 said:

BREwmaster said:

pay me my money SPY 335 C's! for the record, I'll be buying puts for tomorrow with the profits, maybe a VXX call.

if a nice pullback is going to happen soon, my bet and the odds are on pre-market tomorrow. Thursdays are typically red and pre-market will be when big money wants to hose retail.
still feel good about this? I got an order in for some Friday 336p, will see if they fill at $1
Thursdays usually have a decent probability of red or at least sideways, that being said I'm not real confident about a dip tomorrow. The SPY bullish bets today were nuts (lots of 340's for Friday). I sold my 335C at open, but then jumped into 337's, sold those for a gain. Then near the high I bought a 333P, but just for a cheap hedge really.

If we hit 340 or near it Friday, I will definitely buy a put at that point.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
well my $1 put orders filled and then I sold them for 1.25 and rolled it into 336/339 spreads for friday, so now I'm just hoping for some movement. Well, volatility too as I am still sitting on probably more vxx 26c than i should be
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

nah.
so when are you starting a sub service where you call out plays? McFly the Stonk Strangler!
McInnis 03
tailgatetimer10
AG
SDC BOUNCE.

Q4 profitability set up in the call, with a back up statement on why they expect normalized gross margin target of 84% by next quarter.
jj9000
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

nah.
so when are you starting a sub service where you call out plays? McFly the Stonk Strangler!

I would join just for the McInnis to McInnis public 1 on 1 beratings.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I did two flies - one with 46 as center, other with 50.
McInnis 03
AG
jj9000 said:

BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

nah.

I would join just for the McInnis to McInnis public 1 on 1 beratings.
Dude, you said SDC was a great fly to go south, then it bounced back! Yeah, well DUDE, I didn't realize they'd be issuing great 4th quarter news at the same damn time. The fly was priced well within the range of the implied move. Well that's all and great, but I pay you to give me picks! You got a pick, it was right for a few minutes. SINK OR SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK SUCKA. OH, THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS?! NO THAT'S HOW I TREAT MYSELF ........ SUCKA!
First Page Last Page
Page 2024 of 6614

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.