Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,956,330 Views | 231498 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by cjo03
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You really just used whilst in a sentence
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

Ha, if you really want an accurate visual to add to that, I'm reduced to gym shorts and a tank top whilst working in my basement during a killer heatwave. Mid 90s several days in a row with no a/c is no joke.

Was over there a couple years back during one of those heatwaves and the hotel we stayed at (our in the countryside) had no AC...man it was hot
oldarmy1
AG
Silver/Gold gonna take it on the chin. Take your profits and even short/buy puts for Model T target.
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

You really just used whilst in a sentence
And I'm grateful for that because I just LOL when I read it while picturing him as Joe Dirt with a laptop on his legs.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Airlines and banks up big again in premarket. INN up big, TTOO looks like I may finally get called out Friday. Even WDC is up a bit. Is it just me or does anybody else worry that we'll get a meteor tomorrow?
aggiedaniel06
AG
OA, do you mind sharing the reason for it?
AgEng06
AG
He said Joe Dirte!
BrokeAssAggie
AgEng06 said:

He said Joe Dirte!

Don't try to church it up,son.
gig em 02
MGNI, TTOO, NIO, SNSS, OA is about to have a day
gougler08
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Airlines and banks up big again in premarket. INN up big, TTOO looks like I may finally get called out Friday. Even WDC is up a bit. Is it just me or does anybody else worry that we'll get a meteor tomorrow?
TTOO is 8/21 right?
McInnis 03
AG
Carlo4 said:

McInnis 03 said:

ES futures go NUTS with Russia authorizing a vaccine

Do you think it's really that? Read an article from the AP that everyone in the world doesn't believe a word Putin is saying.

Still cannot believe we are now a few points from S&P all time highs

I do think that's what this rally is
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Carlo4 said:

McInnis 03 said:

ES futures go NUTS with Russia authorizing a vaccine

Do you think it's really that? Read an article from the AP that everyone in the world doesn't believe a word Putin is saying.

Still cannot believe we are now a few points from S&P all time highs

I do think that's what this rally is

I agree, even if Russia is cutting some corners it means a vaccine is much closer to a reality now
McInnis 03
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

If you are trying to catch the rotation, you don't even need that much time. These cycles seem to last just 1-2 weeks and it started last Thursday. We should see $17 here by the end of the week.

CCL at $16.48 in pre-market. Now you know why we like when you talk here.
McInnis 03
AG
After years and years of being in the red, I just went green on CVX. Thank you Vlad the Innoculator!
Carlo4
AG
And just lost 50% in rtflf
McInnis 03
AG
Carlo4 said:

If you have a vaccine, you don't need a cure for the covidmonia.
AgShaun00
AG
Carlo4 said:

What happened there?
GigEmRangers75455
Russia vaccine rumor and insider sold off 2 million shares. I had sold it all for profits last week and re entered yesterday. Whoops...
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Carlo4 said:

What happened there?
A) It's a penny stock, this happens all the time
B) Vaccine talk minimizes their value
C) CEO talked about share dilution to raise liquidity on Swiss market talk. - https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=157522466
Barty Dont Hedge
McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

If you are trying to catch the rotation, you don't even need that much time. These cycles seem to last just 1-2 weeks and it started last Thursday. We should see $17 here by the end of the week.

CCL at $16.48 in pre-market. Now you know why we like when you talk here.
Yes!! aggiedaniel please say more things like this so my dumb money can follow your smart money.
Carlo4
AG
Aggies75455 said:

Russia vaccine rumor and insider sold off 2 million shares. I had sold it all for profits last week and re entered yesterday. Whoops...

Same. Back to even now. Must be nice to sell your shares and crash a stock when, at the time, I could only sell it for $.01 AH. I noticed that has since changed.
GigEmRangers75455
Yea pretty brutal. I'm showing current ask of .40 and it will be real interesting to see what happens at the open. If people buy the dip or if it's an all out sell off.
zag213004
AG
I am in MGNI with 5.86 cost basis. With a target of 14 within the year or sooner would you suggest selling covered calls at 10 to capture some premium, sell some shares to collect some profit, both? What is a strategy here given macro is approaching ATH but positive momentum for MGNI. Do we expect MGNI to fall in rebuy shares territory soon
Bob Knights Paper Hands
gougler08 said:

TTOO is 8/21 right?

You're right. Crap, I was looking forward to selling 11/20 calls if these don't get called out. Have to wait another week.

It feels like I'm holding some TRVN bags. It beat estimates by losing a less money than expected but is down in premarket. I has anyone heard any other news that would change you thoughts on this one?
McInnis 03
AG

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

It feels like I'm holding some TRVN bags. It beat estimates by losing a less money than expected but is down in premarket. I has anyone heard any other news that would change you thoughts on this one?

I averaged down my 8/21 $5 calls yesterday, maybe approval was priced in, but i doubt already being in production and 90 days from delivery was, hopefully they have another piece of solid press in the hopper
wanderer
TTOO releases earnings AH today, seems to be the cause for the recent run up.

Everyone around here carrying into earnings?
E
AG
MARA, where ya going buddy??
gougler08
AG
MGNI +16%
GigEmRangers75455
Freaking bitcoin dropping. It's having a tough time breaking and staying above 12k. I think if it does that and holds the FOMO alone drives Mara to 5.25 or so.
E
AG
Unfortunately, I didn't but until it got into the $4's so it would be very nice to get above $5...
McKinney Ag69
AG
SNSS surging premarket. Up 17% (.37) as of this post. What's the play here? Does it go to .50?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Wowzers, if you own both MARA and RLFTF you are getting absolutely crushed this morning.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Wowzers, if you own both MARA and RLFTF you are getting absolutely crushed this morning.
This is why I didn't buy into RLFTF at a high point. I've seen this movie way too many times. OA1 recommended selling covered calls on MARA to reduce your entry point. It's been a great move since I reduced mine by $1.16/share.
Rice and Fries
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

At least I have CCL to offset the pain
First Page Last Page
Page 2013 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.