Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,963,261 Views | 231541 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Fightin_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MOCO9 said:

What's the expectation for MGNI's earnings Monday?
Would like to know to. I got back in Friday on a dip. Considering selling the profit but the chart looks good (to me).
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
aggiedaniel06
AG
I don't think there is any correlation to Covid. It is just money flow.

We have just been on a weekly cycle of rotation from growth to value to growth since the beginning of June. A great example of this is IWM which was around $155 in early June when everyone had a party hitting big on weekly OTM options with the cruises & airlines exploding and now two months later, we are back at $155.

This isn't additional money being entered into those names. Just speculators moving money from one sector to another. Passive investment money isn't going to join the value trade until we have an improvement in fundamentals of those companies.

Now, as we have the next round of stimulus money unleashed, we will see everything leg-up again proportional to the size of the stimulus package.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Just wanted to show what topping patterns I was seeing across the board in cloud names for 2-3 weeks. Smart money started their exit weeks ago. I've picked AYX since it has been mentioned here.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Just wanted to show what topping patterns I was seeing across the board in cloud names for 2-3 weeks. Smart money started their exit weeks ago. I've picked AYX since it has been mentioned here.

Holy S on that gap.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ten cent and Cisco......

I need to see what expected move is, but I'm tempted to try the standard iron condor move and then add some cheap OTM puts and calls in case these go the route of a lot of recent earnings with huge moves. I'd give us some premium but I wouldn't lose my ass when something runs.
CheladaAg
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

Holy S on that gap.

IMO, there is a significant spread on multiples in the cloud sector. Some names have had an enormous run up but I don't think all will retrace as much as others. Some may even continue an upward trend.
McInnis 03
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Pivot machine gun sucking up stops at least the day before the gap
Brewmaster
AG

also, this guy is a great follow... He seems to like this one... I bought in a small percentage, got in late unlike many of you! High risk, high reward potential.
aggiedaniel06
AG
That goes without saying when talking about any sector.

Names like NOW and NET weren't as overextended and their pullback also should be relatively mild. On the otherhand, names like FSLY and DDOG were trading at eyewatering multiples, even by today's market standards.

The only one that seems to have a rabbit foot stuck up it's butt is SHOP.

My point was that these were the best performing stocks as a sector for the last 10 months and now they look to have topped around 2 weeks ago for the near term.

Proposition Joe
I just don't see how the TenCent thing has legs. They have so much money in so many different American companies.
astroaggie13
AG
BREwmaster said:

also, this guy is a great follow... He seems to like this one... I bought in a small percentage, got in late unlike many of you! High risk, high reward potential.

Nothing is showing up for me
Gig em Stros
CheladaAg
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

That goes without saying when talking about any sector.

Names like NOW and NET weren't as overextended and their pullback also should be relatively mild. On the otherhand, names like FSLY and DDOG were trading at eyewatering multiples, even by today's market standards.

The only one that seems to have a rabbit foot stuck up it's butt is SHOP.

My point was that these were the best performing stocks as a sector for the last 10 months and now they look to have topped around 2 weeks ago for the near term.

But there has been a unique run up for some of the names in this sector, so it's not relative to anything else at this time. Believe it or not I see these same cloud names being bucketed in the same class when they serve different purposes. I hope I'm not missing your point.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
I like shop and wanted to buy at $400 but the 600 p/e was a bit much. P/E looks over 10,000 now. I know forward earnings blah blah but jeez. Isn't that getting just a little ahead?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Baby Billy
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Anyone else on the BFCH train to see where it takes us?
GigEmRangers75455
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Sold out Friday for a nice gain. Looking to go back in tomorrow morning.

And on que there goes bitcoin. Might be pricey at the open. Still have MARA though.
KT 90
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Giddy up!! Also threw some money at it last week.

McInnis 03
AG
Bitcoin past $12,000
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Bitcoin past $12,000
Crazy. What instrument do you play it with?
McInnis 03
AG
I don't. I just observe
Day trading
THIS GUY SAY WERE ALL GONNA BE RICH.

cgh1999
AG
KODK down 44% in pm. Those puts are going to look lovely at the open!!
GigEmRangers75455
Bitcoin hits 12,000 and MARA hits 5.00 pre market.

Bitcoin falls 400 points in 5 minutes. MARA back to 4.75.

I've never traded anything to do with crypto until the last 2 weeks but I gotta say, if bitcoin does what people predict this year then MARA could be well over $10. Volatile as can be but we may not have football so I need something to gamble on anyways.
2percent
AG
Mara announces earnings today, also.
ProgN
Aggies75455 said:

I've never traded anything to do with crypto until the last 2 weeks but I gotta say, if bitcoin does what people predict this year then MARA could be well over $10. Volatile as can be but we may not have football so I need something to gamble on anyways.
Welcome back Irish.
GigEmRangers75455
Prognightmare said:

Aggies75455 said:

Welcome back Irish.
McInnis 03
AG
Trevana already going for that model T
UpstateAg
AG
Can it be?

It cannot. Right? Right?
McInnis 03
AG
UpstateAg said:

Can it be?

It cannot. Right? Right?
Nah, pretty sure 75455 has been here awhile.
Barty Dont Hedge
Banks obviously had a good run on Friday. What are everyone's thoughts? Will we see a several day/week run or was that a one day thing?
SpeedyAg90
AG
We think SPY gets to ATH by Wednesday?
McInnis 03
AG
WHERE MY KODAK PUT BOYS AT?!!?!? (i have none)

Opening Sub $9
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ONTX up a bit pre market (hopefully continuing an uptrend from Friday).
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

WHERE MY KODAK PUT BOYS AT?!!?!? (i have none)

Opening Sub $9
McInnis 03
AG
Barty said:

Banks obviously had a good run on Friday. What are everyone's thoughts? Will we see a several day/week run or was that a one day thing?
If the big migration is truly occurring from growth to value it'll be visible in watching the sectors list. Continue to watch what XLF does, that's where there is still a ton of value. QQQ will start to falter if the money leaves tech. The question will be how much will they leave? Enough to dump it, or just enough to stop it from running up?
First Page Last Page
Page 2006 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.