Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,253,005 Views | 225162 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by confucius_ag
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You guys want to guess when I let go of my apt?

oldarmy1
AG
$1.24
Proposition Joe
I've enjoyed this ride with it, but I feel your pain from my initial investment in it.
djmeen95
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$1.24

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Back in late January, I had a CD which matured and freed up $30k. (In 2019 I was still afraid to invest that much cash. Stupid me.)

Anyway, I dumped it all into SWPPX at a cost of $50.23 / share. (Basically near all-time high territory.) Then came the crash, and I've been kicking myself since.

Today, SWPPX closed at $50.24.

That was a painful 6 months...
thirdcoast
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

I may be crazy but here soon might be a good time to buy some puts on AMD. Always seem to stall Out right above 57 and on 3 month trend and on, it always seems to be sensitive to the market and pulls back harder than most. Just a thought.

I like the description of Advanced Micro Devices below

Fireman
AG
I feel ya. Abandoned ship on APT this morning at 11am. Ouch!

Moved the money to MGNI, so hopefully good news to follow.
gougler08
AG
djmeen95 said:

oldarmy1 said:

$1.24

Went ahead and took some shares off here and will hold the rest to see if we keep the rocket up
Aston04
AG
IBIO up after hours.... Testing $7!
Shiner Bock
gougler08 said:

djmeen95 said:

oldarmy1 said:

$1.24

Went ahead and took some shares off here and will hold the rest to see if we keep the rocket up

Did the same. I have 30% of shares initially purchased left. Very happy about the ROI. I have been destroyed before by small cap bio hanging on too long (MNKD).
E
AG
ONTX $1.45
astros4545
AG
ONTX at $1.40
gougler08
AG
Wasn't expecting it to rocket now...taking a bit more off
BrokeAssAggie
Not complaining, but note to self, next time OA says he is pounding the table about a set up I should throw a little more coin at it...
McInnis 03
AG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Aston04 said:

What is going on with this thing? I'm getting a serious pump n dump type vibe outa this but I'm still holding a sheet ton lol. I got in low 3s, and again mid 4s.

IBIO and ONTX both seem to be riding a wave but I can't tell if they are based on substance or reality.
Thundergon
From a TA view on ONTX, there's a gap from 1.32 to 1.50. Not much in the way between 1.50 and 2.00. Levels from the daily chart are 1.17, 1.32, 1.50, 1.69, 1.89, and 2.00.

ONTX was bouncing off the 5 and 10 SMA today. Chart looks strong. Wouldn't be surprised to see it open around 1.32-1.50 tomorrow.
gig em 02
CrazyRichAggie said:

Not complaining, but note to self, next time OA says he is pounding the table about a set up I should throw a little more coin at it...

Nobody is right all the time, but when he uses the word "guarantee" I think he is at 95% with that last 5% just around the corner I hope
BrokeAssAggie
gig em 02 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Nobody is right all the time, but when he uses the word "guarantee" I think he is at 95% with that last 5% just around the corner I hope

Agree, he was pretty confident in this pick and echoed that several times.
Brewmaster
AG
Thundergon said:

From a TA view on ONTX, there's a gap from 1.32 to 1.50. Not much in the way between 1.50 and 2.00. Levels from the daily chart are 1.17, 1.32, 1.50, 1.69, 1.89, and 2.00.

ONTX was bouncing off the 5 and 10 SMA today. Chart looks strong. Wouldn't be surprised to see it open around 1.32-1.50 tomorrow.
great post! there were also several million shares traded pre-market and another 8 mil shares bought at the open today. This puppy has room to run still!
Brewmaster
AG

CWH to the moon soon ... more important than the dividend increase, their CEO said this reflects their strong current financials.
Aston04
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Aston04 said:

What is going on with this thing? I'm getting a serious pump n dump type vibe outa this but I'm still holding a sheet ton lol. I got in low 3s, and again mid 4s.

IBIO and ONTX both seem to be riding a wave but I can't tell if they are based on substance or reality.
it's a fair question- I really liked today's news with the Chi-Com opportunity. I thinks it's enough to push it to one more solid day.
ProgN
Aston04 said:

Aston04 said:

it's a fair question- I really liked today's news with the Chi-Com opportunity. I thinks it's enough to push it to one more solid day.
Something to keep in mind of any stock, that is an investment vs. a trade, that looks to benefit from China exposure. If Trump wins re-election, look for him to absolutely punish China in a second term. They will try to retaliate by limiting our companies exposure to their markets. Just friendly advise.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
topher06 said:

TTOO calls that expired on Friday, sold 40% of those shares, wrote 8/21 $2.5C on 40% and wrote 11/20 $5C on 20%. Still mostly in the 11/20 $2.5C bought back when OA1 called this play. What did you guys do, if you had any calls expiring?

Thanks OA1.

I bought back my 7/17 late last week when it was around $1.85. I sold August calls for those shares. Down close to $0.7 net cost basis.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I moved my stop up a bit on ONTX but I'm holding all my shares now still. My first sell is at 1.85 and I'll let the rest run.

Thanks for the mention, OA!
Aston04
AG
Prognightmare said:

Aston04 said:

Aston04 said:

Something to keep in mind of any stock, that is an investment vs. a trade, that looks to benefit from China exposure. If Trump wins re-election, look for him to absolutely punish China in a second term. They will try to retaliate by limiting our companies exposure to their markets. Just friendly advise.
Much more of a trade.. May do profit taking if hits $7+ and then look for chance to rebuy lower... Fingers crossed.

Much more worried about the havoc Biden will wreck on his economy with his green new deal posse...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm starting to think nothing can take this market down, not even 10%. We may see TSLA hit 1800-1900, Microsoft hit 220, and AMZN hit 3400 tomorrow.
khaos288
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm starting to think nothing can take this market down, not even 10%. We may see TSLA hit 1800-1900, Microsoft hit 220, and AMZN hit 3400 tomorrow.
I literally gave up fighting the fed. I FEEL like we're due for a correction every week, but I got sick of being wrong.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I may as well buy 100 Tesla calls after the opening sell off.
khaos288
AG

I may as well buy 100 Tesla calls after the opening sell off.

Pick an amount of weeks 1-10
And a strike +500-1000 of close, and just buy a bunch
Profit.
Jet Black
What is the target now on ONTX now that it passed $1.00?
E
AG
To the fuggin MOON!!
Carlo4
AG
khaos288 said:

I literally gave up fighting the fed. I FEEL like we're due for a correction every week, but I got sick of being wrong.

The beauty of all the insanity. The good news is that you don't have to guess.... the market will tell you. Ride the bubble wave until it pops. We will all be here to say something.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It's crazy to see the parabolic moves in some of these stocks. It will end. Who knows when, but if price discovery is not allowed, hard to fade.
EngrAg14
AG
Anyone have opinions or ideas on DIS?
Expected dis+ revenue/subscriber numbers increase, earnings soon and seems like it has a lot of room to run.
First Page Last Page
Page 1911 of 6434

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.