Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,205,496 Views | 224904 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by EliteZags
Exsurge Domine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

Exsurge Domine said:

I'm new at this and I get such a kick out of watching a stock go down, touch a support and pullback right from the line. It feels like magic.

[url=https://ibb.co/55b05dc][/url]

Is this trendspider drawing those volume brackets on the right? I love that layout but haven't found it in the freebies I tend to use.

Yes, that's volume at price indicator very handy to see where the supply zones are
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Exsurge Domine
OverSeas AG said:

Exsurge Domine said:

jbeck3487 said:

What platform does Dan use

Dan uses something called e-signal legacy, I use trendspider but have all of his indicators mirrored on mine
how are you getting volume on the right? I can't figure out how to do that yet!

thx!

Should just be the indicator volume by price. It even adds a VWAP like based off of whatever time frame you give it, along with Point of Control. (The purple and grey horizontal lines on my chart)
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Bout time we moved down , now I may have to check in once in awhile......
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Isaih Smollett
added some rubi at 5.25
Exsurge Domine
Here we go again? Inverted hammer towards 280 forming
oldarmy1
AG
Apologies for too early call on CAT entry. Fine for June 19th but cost about 18% premium.

I write this as I see an explosion move on it and the markets bouncing above lows today on attempted retest. Need to see SPY above $282.50 and S&P reclaim 2829 for longs.
oldarmy1
AG
Big volume sell candle on RUBI with no further drop. Usually works just the opposite of what I described on NET top exit. Let's see if we get a jump up.
TXAG14
SPY bought that dip as well. Still going to wait to see if we can get closer to 280.
gougler08
AG
SPY flag pattern with ~280 as base and ~294 as top?
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Apologies for too early call on CAT entry. Fine for June 19th but cost about 18% premium.

I write this as I see an explosion move on it and the markets bouncing above lows today on attempted retest. Need to see SPY above $282.50 and S&P reclaim 2829 for longs.

103.9 was my hopeful entry.....got it.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
gougler08
AG
For those that went in to ECL calls out to June...it bounced right off the 200MA today
AgShaun00
AG
zest moving up to .93
Spaceship
AG
Quick update on ZEST, I've been trying to buy it today after the substantial drop and was unable to on TD Ameritrade. I called one of their trading desk help guys and he said there's a restriction put in place that TD Ameritrade has on the stock and you can't trade it right now via their website or over the phone. He said it's indefinite but said it's not motivated by the SEC but it's a TD Ameritrade restriction. Maybe the Walmart settlement has leaked and they've halted it due to volatility right now or something.
Eliminatus
AG
MavsAg said:

jj9000 said:

frankm01 said:

Lots of good people on this board, especially this thread. Been following daily since l retired in January.

Agree with this.

I hope I don't jinx it, but, you'll be hard pressed to find another thread on this site where people can disagree, and sit on complete opposite sides of the same fence, yet communicate in a civil manner.

Really hope it stays that way
I'll broaden that out to basically the entire internet. This thread is truly special. The fact that the TexAgs whales will take the time out of their day to answer questions from minnows like me is something you can't get anywhere else.

Thanks to all.

I'm definitely loving the vibe here! Just think there is something wholesome about older experienced folk freely and graciously divesting their knowledge to eager new people.

I'm getting a late start in life and this thread like I said has been fascinating.

That being said, damn this thread moves fast!
PPAag06
AG
I believe it is more related to TDA not wanting to make a market on it. These restrictions have been in place for over a year. Etrade has been reliable for me.
Grown Pear
AG
Spaceship said:

Quick update on ZEST, I've been trying to buy it today after the substantial drop and was unable to on TD Ameritrade. I called one of their trading desk help guys and he said there's a restriction put in place that TD Ameritrade has on the stock and you can't trade it right now via their website or over the phone. He said it's indefinite but said it's not motivated by the SEC but it's a TD Ameritrade restriction. Maybe the Walmart settlement has leaked and they've halted it due to volatility right now or something.
Long-story short I tried TDA, opened account, transferred $ in, and found I couldn't purchase ZEST.

Opened E*trade, transferred $ in, and had to wait until it fully settled.

My order for purchase of ZEST just executed!
AgShaun00
AG
PPAag06 said:

I believe it is more related to TDA not wanting to make a market on it. These restrictions have been in place for over a year. Etrade has been reliable for me.
fidelity all day
Baby Billy
AG
AGSmith said:

ehrmantraut said:

RUUUUUBBBII RUUUUUBII RUUUBI RUUUUUBBBB RUUU......f vck
Is everyone still bullish on RUBI long term?

I am
IrishTxAggie
AG
Eliminatus said:

MavsAg said:

jj9000 said:

frankm01 said:

Lots of good people on this board, especially this thread. Been following daily since l retired in January.

Agree with this.

I hope I don't jinx it, but, you'll be hard pressed to find another thread on this site where people can disagree, and sit on complete opposite sides of the same fence, yet communicate in a civil manner.

Really hope it stays that way
I'll broaden that out to basically the entire internet. This thread is truly special. The fact that the TexAgs whales will take the time out of their day to answer questions from minnows like me is something you can't get anywhere else.

Thanks to all.

I'm definitely loving the vibe here! Just think there is something wholesome about older experienced folk freely and graciously divesting their knowledge to eager new people.

I'm getting a late start in life and this thread like I said has been fascinating.

That being said, damn this thread moves fast!
This thread is internet meth
Spaceship
AG
PPAag06 said:

Lame lame lame. I wonder why. Thanks for the tip.
Spaceship
AG
Grown Pear said:

Spaceship said:

Long-story short I tried TDA, opened account, transferred $ in, and found I couldn't purchase ZEST.

Thanks, how long did it take for your funds to settle?
jeromePOWell
AG
SEC minimum requirement is 3 days I believe, then your brokerage may have extra time built in but 3-5 days is typical
Grown Pear
AG
Spaceship said:

Grown Pear said:

Spaceship said:

Set up the account online and initiated the deposit transfer on Fri 5/8. It cleared/settled today and was able to purchase - so, on the 3rd day I guess
drill4oil78
AG
gougler08 said:

SPY flag pattern with ~280 as base and ~294 as top?
Break 280 support and we are going to 272 quickly .... big support there and 50dMA. I think we go test the 200wkMA at 265.

GigEmRangers75455
Grown Pear said:

Spaceship said:

Grown Pear said:

Spaceship said:

Set up the account online and initiated the deposit transfer on Fri 5/8. It cleared/settled today and was able to purchase - so, on the 3rd day I guess

There's a building momentum that a deal is set and they will be acquired by wal mart for a stock swap. It won't be announced until next Friday but if it leaks earlier they may halt it before then. I'm seeing it multiple places so I'm not sure when they could halt. It's a good entry for anyone who's been waiting. I'm averaged now at .70 now over 100k shares. I don't know the swap 20/1 15/1 etc but it could be massive. Not to mention you're safe holding wal mart stock for a year to avoid higher taxes. I hope several of us hit a home run with this one!
stxag8
AG
Thoughts on TWTR?
oldarmy1
AG
stxag8 said:

Thoughts on TWTR?
Has to come back to close above $28.20 for the channel to remain.
leoj
AG
Not a good bounce so far.
oldarmy1
AG
FYI on SDC. If you followed the $8 covered call out to June and bought the $8 Put for Friday you should have bought back the covered call on 50% you want to keep and use the $8 Put to eliminate any loss sometime here.
PPAag06
AG
I've been in this for a couple years and the rumor mill is running wilder than ever before. The timing all feels right based on trial dates, etc.
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Not a good bounce so far.
What bounce?! Still a 2nd half to go but need some jet fuel on this market right now.
oldarmy1
AG
PPAag06 said:

I've been in this for a couple years and the rumor mill is running wilder than ever before. The timing all feels right based on trial dates, etc.
What stock we talking about?
Baby Billy
AG
Hoping to get LuLu long term around $200

Had to add to my long term WFC and BUD holdings. Ridiculous value for both
First Page Last Page
Page 1517 of 6426

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.