Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,240,599 Views | 225114 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Colt98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So would you hedge here with say oct 4 spy 295 puts?? That's kinda what I was thinking.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS trending upward. Still oversold until $55
59 South
AG
Just picked up equal numbers of JD 32c and 30p out to next Friday. .52 total (.20c/.32p)
Aggie_2463
AG
CX back to $4.12

I hope it keeps on doing it's thing, past month has been nice.
Aggie_2463
AG
OSTK Sub $15.....
jm94
AG

OSTK

I wish I knew how to quit you!
bmks270
AG
Lol this is from a year ago!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6266923/WeWork-sued-ex-employee-fired-reported-sexual-assaults-two-colleagues.html
ProgN

Oil will go higher but with the news on China leaving negotiations and now thisI wouldn't l look for a positive open on Monday.
Post removed:
by user
ProgN
I wish I had 15K in cash in a retirement account because I'd buy it.
FishrCoAg
AG
I bought some today by virtue of selling puts Wednesday. Hope it does what I think it will
khaos288
AG
Wish I would have bought ostk puts last week as insurance. I'm holding the bag so much that I'm in the red for my year now
Brewmaster
AG
jm94 said:

OSTK

I wish I knew how to quit you!
Friday was just the criminals taking profits, naked shorted. I think we see 18+ this week and looking forward to the new dividend date - will force another squeeze way up. The short's narrative keeps getting weaker and weaker. Way oversold at this point and retail making money!
gougler08
AG
Futures +12
YNWA_AG
AG
Did you hear about the next COOP on the links this weekend OA?
HoustonAg_2009
Huge volume on COOP this past Friday - 3.5x....I sold out with the hope to re-enter at a lower price.
ProgN

Seems like a coordinated effort to hit ROKU right now.
Aggie_2463
AG
WTF OSTK $12.90 premarket
ProgN
Aggie_2463 said:

I'm not in it, so this is just my input. It's a rattlesnake that roght now the shorts control. Don't get emotional or you'll make bad decisions. It will trade violently in either direction. JMO
khaos288
AG
Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

I'm not in it, so this is just my input. It's a rattlesnake that roght now the shorts control. Don't get emotional or you'll make bad decisions. It will trade violently in either direction. JMO

So hold and pray? It's single handily destroying my profile
La Bamba
AG
OSTK was a mistake. The question is try to get rid of it now or see what the market open does.
gougler08
AG
khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The thing was close to 30 a week or two ago, it will probably swing violently up in the next month or so
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
OSTK CFO stepped down.
oldarmy1
AG
third coast.. said:

Anyone else have thoughts on roku long term buy?
If it loses $100 then look for a flash entry below $90.

If you have the ability to buy options then buying a call makes more sense. If it stabilizes and holds then you call out the shares. If not, your loss is confined.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OSTK CFO stepped down.
plus retail guidance is now lower than expected. FML. and it instantly drops 11% pre market. unreal.
WestTexAg12
AG
OA, what is your target exit for the ROKU Sept 27 $112 calls?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
deadbq03
AG
gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The thing was close to 30 a week or two ago, it will probably swing violently up in the next month or so
And it was at 10 in June. And 80 back in Jan '18.

I could most certainly be wrong but I think Byrne saw the writing on the wall and manipulated the market to get a nice bump before selling it all. There's a reason he's hiding his money and his person right now.
gougler08
AG
deadbq03 said:

gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

I could most certainly be wrong but I think Byrne saw the writing on the wall and manipulated the market to get a nice bump before selling it all. There's a reason he's hiding his money and his person right now.
Fair points
Post removed:
by user
GreasenUSA
AG
deadbq03 said:

gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

He sold after it had already dropped 40%, for an average of around $18 per share.
deadbq03
AG
He sold across 3 days, starting on the 16th
gougler08
AG
BREwmaster said:

oldarmy1 said:

OSTK CFO stepped down.
plus retail guidance is now lower than expected. FML. and it instantly drops 11% pre market. unreal.
Seems to have found some support at $13 at least for now
Bird Poo
AG
deadbq03 said:

gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

I think Byrne is a nutjob. A recent quote:

Quote:

"You think me controversial now, but you ain't seen nothing yet. I know enough to fry the Deep State to ashes. The Deep State and the oligarchy are entwined, and they won't die quietly," he wrote. "If I had stayed at Overstock or even remained a large owner of OSTK, they would try to break Overstock as a way of crippling me."

Sorry, he might have stumbled across some govt corruption, but I have no desire to invest in Q anon cryptic BS. If he can "fry the Deep State", then go for it bud.
khaos288
AG
The fact he exited ostk with that quote gives me hope
First Page Last Page
Page 754 of 6432

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.