Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,102,514 Views | 224573 Replies | Last: 11 sec ago by Spoony Love
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talon2DSO said:

What's the rationale there? Why the 2200c as opposed to the 2150c?
Just more volume and open interest, and cheaper so I was able to get double the calls so I can peel off profits as it goes up. Which I should have just done given the sell-off into the close, but still.
HoustonAg2014
AG
What does it mean that it closed at $2,049.78??
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Good luck DIS calls, I got spooked on the last minute drop and unloaded it.
And you're allllllllll welcome.
Hendrix
AG
Thank you sir.
YNWA_AG
AG
26.5 million subs for Disney plus
Betoisafurry
docaggie said:

Ranger222 said:

Congrats to you guys for even having the balls to play TSLA. I wouldn't have even thought about touching that thing
I'm thinking about now throwing out a lotto each week on this, like a 600 put. Costs 0.8-0.9 per share, only one or two contracts. First big pullback, though, would pay for it all plus some, even if I have to do this weekly for months.
I got one @ 600 for 0.63 earlier this morning, I typically run the wheel and debit spreads but figured what the hell. Going to be an interesting morning.
tlepoC
AG
Thank you! I couldn't get out of my meeting to act on my spook fast enough....I'm going for the gold!
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Good luck DIS calls, I got spooked on the last minute drop and unloaded it.
And you're allllllllll welcome.
There's still going to be room to the upside. Should head back towards the 52wk high at 153

On the AMZN close, I'm assuming people playing games and trying to shake people out or profit-taking for the day. I'm not especially concerned, it's above key levels and ready to keep heading higher.
McInnis 03
AG
We all win, I was green and net free. It'd just have been greener had I held. I wouldn't have done that had yesterday not happened. Oh well.
McInnis 03
AG
Woah, DIS was immediately trading in 149's post-market and now in the 146's. Did Bob sneeze on CNBC?
aggiedaniel06
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Okay I'll join you guys on the DIS earnings fun, albeit more conservatively as the premiums are nutso!

Opened weekly 148/150 call debit spread for $0.60.

May the force be with us!

DIS options are all going to be IV crushed. My spread maybe profitable at expiration.
pacecar02
Dis kinda taking a Mr Toads wild ride, not extreme but still
HoustonAg2014
AG
Market loved it at first... WTH is happening lol. Ever since Bob talked it flipped.
docaggie
AG
I thought it was a good interview. He was positive about each aspect of the business.
I've got net free 155C for next week, so I'm hoping it pops back up a bit.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
E
AG
ZIOP... yikes!
ProgN
E said:

ZIOP... yikes!
Quote:

*ZIOPHARM shares are trading lower after the company reported a common stock offering of no disclosed size.

Benzinga
gig em 02
Probably a hiccup because he didn't get into Disney+ like people would've wanted
McInnis 03
AG
I don't know about y'all but I stay so far away from all the pharmaceuticals. I've never had a good medical stock experience, not once lol
lead
McInnis 03 said:

I don't know about y'all but I stay so far away from all the pharmaceuticals. I've never had a good medical stock experience, not once lol

GNVC?
tlepoC
AG
Well nobody mentioned IV crush but now I know. This is how one learns rapidly...
McInnis 03
AG
lead said:

McInnis 03 said:

GNVC?
POZN
lead
I think if I got to choose a ticker symbol it would be PONZ

Edit: wrong smiley
Brewmaster
AG
gig em 02 said:

Probably a hiccup because he didn't get into Disney+ like people would've wanted
I have a feeling more info will come out soon. DIS is long overdue to run a bit, maybe it will with ROKU next week (earnings).
Brewmaster
AG
Bezos just dumped about 2 bil worth of AMZN, whoa
YNWA_AG
AG
Pre-arranged trading plan
docaggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

I went in on AMZN calls today, and they were doing well until it slid at the end... and now we know why.
I couldn't figure out why it dove like that right before close.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
leoj
AG
Well the market bought it all up apparently
IrishTxAggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeung/2020/02/04/jeff-bezos-sold-1-billion-worth-of-amazon-shares-in-two-days/#6dc1be682cce

In 2017 he said he would sell at least $1 billion/year of AMZN stock to help fund his space company. He's also trying to buy a NFL team currently. This is a nothingbuger
TAMUallen
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeung/2020/02/04/jeff-bezos-sold-1-billion-worth-of-amazon-shares-in-two-days/#6dc1be682cce

In 2017 he said he would sell at least $1 billion/year of AMZN stock to help fund his space company. He's also trying to buy a NFL team currently. This is a nothingbuger

"What are you doing today, man?"

"Oh nothing, just selling a couple billion dollars worth of stock because I'd like to own a football team and also make my own space company."
Post removed:
by user
khaos288
AG
Anyone else follow wsb?

oldarmy1
AG
fightintxag13 said:

OA what's your strategy on MOMO? Hold for the completion of the cup at $40? I'm still learning.
$36 target
oldarmy1
AG
My app started going off on PLAN at $5 and then it showed a volume print. How many calls did this board have anyways?!
YNWA_AG
AG
I've been watching this guy. Wild
Shiner Bock
AG
khaos288 said:

Anyone else follow wsb?

WSB is a fun follow. Guhhh!
First Page Last Page
Page 953 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.