Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,059,107 Views | 224355 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
UpstateAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NIO flush below four and I'm buying.
tailgatetimer10
AG
By the way, that chart is highly misleading. Only Samsung, Intel and TSMC are investing in future technology.

GF bowed out of this race last year
UpstateAg
AG
Wow. 30% PM. Notice the short % on SDC?
Rice and Fries
tailgatetimer10 said:

Sole provider of 7nm technology. I don't think this has happened since 20nm (2014ish)
They are projecting to start mass rollout of 5nm in 2020.
Rice and Fries
tailgatetimer10 said:

By the way, that chart is highly misleading. Only Samsung, Intel and TSMC are investing in future technology.

GF bowed out of this race last year
I just pulled it out of the bloomberg article linked.

I think TSM forecasting growth from 50% of Mobile and 20% on HPC is a great sign going into this year. Might mean Apple has been successful with selling new iphones.
tailgatetimer10
AG
FYI 5nm is marketing nomenclature, runs off 7nm tech. Same as GF/Samsung 14 to 12nm.. I'm sure you're aware though if you're a semiconductor guy. Just stating for others out there interested

And to your statement above, check out how Intel's investment is going towards future nodes. They're severely behind in their compute for server/client
tailgatetimer10
AG
Ranger222 said:

$SIG the new name that is going to smoke shorts....damn they are coming after every heavily shorted name day after day......

Well geez this would've been helpful yesterday!!
Rice and Fries
tailgatetimer10 said:

FYI 5nm is marketing nomenclature, runs off 7nm tech. Same as GF/Samsung 14 to 12nm.. I'm sure you're aware though if you're a semiconductor guy. Just stating for others out there interested

And to your statement above, check out how Intel's investment is going towards future nodes. They're severely behind in their compute for server/client
Lol I was going to make a comment about intel just sitting there eating glue while getting whooped by AMD. Why anyone would want to buy their server CPU's for more money and less processing power is beyond me compared to AMD.
khaos288
AG
Colt98 said:

Dang tsla.. should have held a few of those puts I sold at close.

Going to sell mine at open
Brewmaster
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Ranger222 said:

$SIG the new name that is going to smoke shorts....damn they are coming after every heavily shorted name day after day......

Well geez this would've been helpful yesterday!!

PTON is about to squeeze, holding above 31, key area!
2percent
AG
oldarmy1 said:

NIO initial drop and back to halt levels. You never know if they carry the stock while getting puts and covered calls in before letting the bottom go out. Or they use the confusion to buy like crazy and the stock continues off lows.

At any rate - you guys decide what you will do knowing you are up and right where it closed, so zero complaints if you choose to hold.
Good Call I am glad i saw this post. The hardest lesson for most of us to learn is when to take profits and wait for the next good opening.
Brewmaster
AG
Colt98 said:

We should make a sticker. Instead of
Texags "we know stuff".

Texags"we move markets"

With an OA bat signal in the background!
Post removed:
by user
AgShaun00
AG
unreal run by SDC? how high can it go?
Cartographer
khaos288
AG
What do you guys do for selling at open?

My tsla options flashed 11.15 but I didn't get a fill until 8.80. Is there anything you can do there?
Cartographer
If it breaks $15.20 then next stop appears to be around $20.
tamu2009
AG
What is going on with JD? Ive got some 1/31 37C that I need it to move up for.
Bird Poo
AG
tamu2009 said:

What is going on with JD? Ive got some 1/31 37C that I need it to move up for.
Perhaps the Chinese deal was expected to be more friendly to Chinese commerce. Just a wild guess.
59 South
AG
AMD breakout
oldarmy1
AG
SNSS looking good on bowl formed. Cup to 70 cents+ getting more and more likely. At some point these slow trend pushes result in a mass breakout.
tamu2009
AG
too late to jump on this wagon?
GreasenUSA
AG
khaos288 said:

My tsla options flashed 11.15 but I didn't get a fill until 8.80. Is there anything you can do there?
I picked up TSLA Weekly 500P yesterday before close for 3.15.

This morning when I saw it down big premarket, I pulled up https://www.optionsprofitcalculator.com/calculator/long-put.html to try to calculate where it might open. Changed the entry date to yesterday so it would calibrate correctly for today.

TSLA was hovering around $496 about 5 minutes before open, so I put a limit sell in for 9.15, then saw a minute before open, L2 was showing closer to $494, so I changed the limit sell to 11.15 based on the options calculator. It showed a $495 open would have them worth around $10.60. It filled my 11.15 order at 12.20 within 30 seconds of opening.

khaos288
AG
GreasenUSA said:

khaos288 said:

I picked up TSLA Weekly 500P yesterday before close for 3.15.

This morning when I saw it down big premarket, I pulled up https://www.optionsprofitcalculator.com/calculator/long-put.html to try to calculate where it might open. Changed the entry date to yesterday so it would calibrate correctly for today.

TSLA was hovering around $496 about 5 minutes before open, so I put a limit sell in for 9.15, then saw a minute before open, L2 was showing closer to $494, so I changed the limit sell to 11.15 based on the options calculator. It showed a $495 open would have them worth around $10.60. It filled my 11.15 order at 12.20 within 30 seconds of opening.

Awesome, this is exactly what I was hoping for. Cheers!
GreasenUSA
AG
n/m, moo point
oldarmy1
AG
tamu2009 said:

too late to jump on this wagon?
I think not.

Brewmaster
AG
panduh bear said:

If SDC breaks $15.20 then next stop appears to be around $20.

probably why the sell off this morning when it hit 14.87....holding for 20!
deadbq03
AG
WFC looking like it's ready to fill some gaps.
Brewmaster
AG
Ranger - I think posted CVET, it's now popped up on my chart sub too. LT of 22 near gap fill. Looks tasty!
IrishTxAggie
AG
ELAN 2/21 $31 Calls. Lots of options volume the last two days for this one. I'm in it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm buying SDC back here
Ranger222
AG
Stop triggered on SDC wtf
Cartographer
SDC --- BTFD as some might say?
Ranger222
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

ELAN 2/21 $31 Calls. Lots of options volume the last two days for this one. I'm in it.

Waiting to pounce on these too if ELAN touches 30 today or tomorrow
IrishTxAggie
AG
STMP seeing call activity on the 3/20 105C and 110C.
First Page Last Page
Page 907 of 6411

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.