Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,360 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

leoj said:

LRCX at $300. With MCHP and MU heading higher, should continue to make ath's
how much higher can lrcx go? I bought it at 222.
Well that is actually just now breaking out so a lot higher

Yes. Great fcf, management, sector, was leading even before the semi stocks reported even though they had capex cuts, now pricing may have bottomed out in chips.

I need to find the post, but it's a top 30-50 return stock in the sp500 over the past decade. You can buy and hold much worse stocks. I was long almost from the low, I think 120ish, which was a gift like apple was when it got knocked down.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1
AG
$SFIX has a bullish reversal harami on falling wedge if holds around here

leoj
AG

Just hit 52 week highs as I type this.
oldarmy1
AG
DDOG not done
AgShaun00
AG
BE has been on a good run and breaking resistence today which should jump even more.
WestTexAg12
AG
AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

EVERYONE ON PYPL

It's moving to new highs on trend. $1.25 Today is Wednesday and these options expire next Friday. It is time to determine your risk and target variable for when to sell. For the majority I would think tank today's push is the optimal time. Now it could scream higher, so it's your call. Maybe a partial sell to get your money back.
sold mine earlier at 1.22 for close to 50%. I am trying to be more conservation on locking in good winners and not chase the top

Starting to push higher here into the close. I'm sure glad I was working and missed a sell earlier.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
Not to jinx the markets but dang it looks like it could just go to 3500 the way its acting.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Not to jinx the markets but dang it looks like it could just go to 3500 the way its acting.
Oh no .wasn't me
SoTXAg09
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Oh no .wasn't me

Thoughts on those SLV calls? Down quite a bit from yesterday.
WestTexAg12
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

EVERYONE ON PYPL

It's moving to new highs on trend. $1.25 Today is Wednesday and these options expire next Friday. It is time to determine your risk and target variable for when to sell. For the majority I would think tank today's push is the optimal time. Now it could scream higher, so it's your call. Maybe a partial sell to get your money back.
sold mine earlier at 1.22 for close to 50%. I am trying to be more conservation on locking in good winners and not chase the top

Starting to push higher here into the close. I'm sure glad I was working and missed a sell earlier.

Well this is annoying. Huge drop after I looked away. Damnit
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Oh no .wasn't me

Thoughts on those SLV calls? Down quite a bit from yesterday.
Not for long
oldarmy1
AG
Someone just bought 5k of the Feb 21 SLV calls
Ag13
AG

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Oh no .wasn't me
I swear I only sold what I had bought yesterday after hours, not a share more.
george1992
Whitetail said:

george1992 said:

I'm going to put you guys, gals and in-betweens onto a stock that has made me a lot of money. It is Texas Pacific Land Trust. I'm part of a group that owns around 10% of the company. It trades under TPL. There is a lot of articles on the going ons lately for this company (considering converting to a c-corp, big fight over a trustee position etc). Things have settled down and our group has a representative on the Conversion Committee and that same person will likely be a board member once the company converts to a C corporation.

There is a lot of upside potential in this stock. It has traded as high as $915 recently and is currently trading around $620. There was a bad earnings report Q2 as a result of excessive legal fees. The majority of those fees are now gone and all lawsuits have been settled. The Q3 report was much better and now the stock appears to be back on a upward swing. I think it could hit $900 per share and then $2000 per share at the end of next year. At that point we will diversify away from this holding but still maintain a large position because we feel it can go much higher.

You can find some quick background on this company here:

http://www.tpltrust.com/

There is also a blog that keeps track of the comings and goings with the trust:

https://tpltblog.com/

It is a very lightly traded stock and the price of oil does affect the price of the stock. But its not an operating company is very different from the other mineral trusts out there. They have a water company, own a ton of land and most of the mineral interests of the trust have yet to be tapped.

22% run since this post...
Now up 32% with a lot more room to run. I can see it hitting $900 per share before they release earnings at the end of the month and then anther nice run to $1100 or $1200 after the next earnings release. It should have a great earnings report at the end of the month based on oil being up and their expenses going down. Hop on the train before it hits $2000 and we diversify some.
leoj
AG
leoj
AG

Up over 1.5% today and over 1% ah on this news I think, up 12.5% over the past week now.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Someone just bought 5k of the Feb 21 SLV calls
OA, have you heard of FSM... silver mining company, looks like it's just finishing a cup and handle (similar time frame as SLV too).
AgShaun (on here too) turned me onto this one. Looks like a BTD opportunity.
ProgN
The FOMO and TINA in this market is incredible.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

The FOMO and TINA in this market is incredible.

jmcfar_98
AG
I see Irish is using his favorite gif again.
IrishTxAggie
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

BEST GIF EVER!!!
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

jmcfar_98 said:

BEST GIF EVER!!!

v
tramaro1
AG
Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. Please let AMZN run today!!
fightintxag13
AG
tramaro1 said:

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. Please let AMZN run today!!
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Netflix
khaos288
AG
You know it's going to be one of those days when you have two big winners at open...You sell one, then hold the other.

The one you sold immediately climbs another 1.00 (bidu), and the other crashes into the negatives (NFLX)
EngrAg14
AG
khaos288 said:

You know it's going to be one of those days when you have two big winners at open...You sell one, then hold the other.

The one you sold immediately climbs another 1.00 (bidu), and the other crashes into the negatives (NFLX)
A lot of stocks are bouncing down off highs, expect higher highs the next few days given no Iran/China sudden news.
MSFT is one I expect to hit 165 by next week.
FB/AAPL as well another 3-4% before earnings, likely higher at the rate they have been going.
khaos288
AG
EngrAg14 said:

khaos288 said:

A lot of stocks are bouncing down off highs, expect higher highs the next few days given no Iran/China sudden news.
MSFT is one I expect to hit 165 by next week.
FB/AAPL as well another 3-4% before earnings, likely higher at the rate they have been going.
Yeah, they're weekly options unfortunately lol
E
AG
AMRN bouncing back from yesterday
Ranger222
AG
INMD breakout from wedge finally
Ranger222
AG
ZS, another in the space of CRWD, may be looking to close gap to 60
ProgN
IrishTxAggie
AG
INB4MONARCH*****ESABOUTTRUMPMARKET
First Page Last Page
Page 892 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.