Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,106,409 Views | 224616 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
khkman22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Picked up some BYND 12/20 65 puts earlier. Ready for a fallout.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
IrishTxAggie
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Feel like I'm watching a stocktwits chain!
Stocktwits chain on TVIX is beyond words. I haven't checked today, but the past couple of weeks make me wonder if some folks on that site can tie their shoestrings.
Velcro is the way to go!
E
AG
I prefer slipons
IrishTxAggie
AG
E said:

I prefer slipons
I approve of this as well because I've made some good money off of CROCS
IrishTxAggie
AG
HOME 1/17 $5C are still getting action here at .8-.9. Small sweeps from 28-56k
IrishTxAggie
AG
Go JD!!
george1992
george1992 said:

george1992 said:

The Gross Prophet said:

Anyone out there buying at 17?
I just bought 1000 shares at 16.76. Going to see if I can make a couple grand at the open. Probably jinx the rest of you though.

So far I'm down $166.28. Well we are about to see what happens!!!!

Now down $600. Man this is fun!!!

Man I need to take a shower and get working but don't want to miss out on my big windfall!!!

Now down a cool grand. I'm going to jump in the shower and see what awaits me when I get back!!!

Couldn't leave my screen. Doubled down at 15.28. Now sitting with 2000 shares at 16.02 cost basis. Slowly making a comeback folks!!!! My shower can wait!!!

After being down $1800 now only down $800. Lets get a rally going here!!!

Almost got to even, now down $633.

Okay - I've got to shower. Now up $95. OA needs a new boat and I need a new electric scooter!!!
Not much to report after the shower. Back down $953. Have to go eat some tacos and see whether I close this bad boy out and switch to a short instead.

Oh just bought 500 TVIX. Maybe that will get me going the right direction today. Uh oh, looks like this trade maxed out my margin!!!

Down $731 on the AUPH and $326 on the TVIX. Gonna be scared to check my phone during taco time!!!
Crap - should have sell a sell at 17. Now up $600 on AUPH and down $1100 on TVIX. Need the market to make a decision as to what it wants to do. Bleed or Run!!! Make a fricken decision!!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
It'll get back to $17 today. It's got a bit of resistance at 17.4, but from there you'll get another good pop once it get's through.

If you look at the minute chart, it's done this shake out a couple times and from there you had higher highs and higher lows.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Model T on AUPH is $20.12
I would like to point out that AUPH hit $20.06 premarket. NEVER underestimate the Model T people. And what were you holding onto it for????

The largest option trade was the $14's, right? You think that guy is sitting on those options now? Heck no. He did what I said he'd do. He/She shorted shares against them on the release explosion and locked in the gains.

I posted that strategy for explosion stocks when options are held but you gotta know it's perfectly legal to have an after hours order sitting at $20 the moment the stock was halted. That way it executes on the release.
oldarmy1
AG
JD is such a creeper stock. This pattern is repeated every single time. Anyways - anyone who bought extra shares, or first time, below $31 I just a 12/20 $32 covered call on those shares.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Judging from the daily volume on the 14s, those people that did it haven't unloaded them yet. Those large orders on CheddarFlow represent 3100 contracts

OI: 5586
V: 1122
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Judging from the daily volume on the 14s, those people that did it haven't unloaded them yet. Those large orders on CheddarFlow represent 3100 contracts

OI: 5586
V: 1122
Right.....they wouldn't unload them being short the stock with a guaranteed ability to buy the shares back at $14 anytime they like. I'd sit on them and see if AUPH comes under $14 for an even larger gain. Zero risk for holder of both options and shorts. You gotta love it.

Stock could got to $50 and he makes his $6-11 profit. But if AUPH settles after the buzz wears off, all those $5,6,7,8 holders slowly watching their profits grind down end up selling at $10 let's say. Happens all the time. Rarely do we get a ROKU continuation move like we frankly got lucky to be in when the initial explosion happened.
YNWA_AG
AG
Irish any more volume on those S calls? I know there was another 25k block purchased for 300k the next day.
oldarmy1
AG
WORK has been wildly back and forth last 2 days since beating on earnings. Buy side is heavy during this on par. That is usually a signal that short sellers are holding it down while getting as much covered as possible. Check volume last 2 days and something larger is coming and I say it's to the upside.

IrishTxAggie
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Irish any more volume on those S calls? I know there was another 25k block purchased for 300k the next day.
Nope. Nothing on jumping out
E
AG
C'mon JD, bust through that $32.50!
UpstateAg
AG
Nflx broke 300.
BenRev09
AG
bought some JNPR 1/10 25c - adjusted target from a previous OA post. I'm not going to make a call on a trade deal being done, just guessing the next wave of sentiment will be positive
Brewmaster
AG
Are you saying set limit order sell at 20? I didn't think you could execute limit orders AH.
oldarmy1
AG
BREwmaster said:

Are you saying set limit order sell at 20? I didn't think you could execute limit orders AH.
If you have a platform worth a darn you certainly can.
gougler08
AG
Didn't follow my own ETSY advice, bounced hard off that 39.80 double bottom
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BREwmaster said:

awesome, user error then I suspect. I'll look closer.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

BREwmaster said:

I love this thread.
ProgN
The fake meat ******* needs to burn now.
tramaro1
AG
Need a positive tweet to come out about something...DIS adding 10 million more users, trade deal done, something. Is that too much to ask haha
GreasenUSA
AG
Happy with my CLVS $9 puts.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Been Some $8C for 4/17 on that today
GreasenUSA
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Been Some $8C for 4/17 on that today
Went ahead and took my profit on the puts.
leoj
AG
Huge spike in SE
UpstateAg
AG
LB has a number of calls in the flow...
oldarmy1
AG
All day reverse head and shoulder formed on WORK - dats a big reverse h&s on an intraday chart
leoj
AG
Man I like this. Still long calls.

george1992
IrishTxAggie said:

It'll get back to $17 today. It's got a bit of resistance at 17.4, but from there you'll get another good pop once it get's through.

If you look at the minute chart, it's done this shake out a couple times and from there you had higher highs and higher lows.
I'm getting off the train. It was fun but not getting the movement I hoped to see. Well I'm hanging onto a few shares to see what happens longer term. Maybe that will help everyone else with me out of it. Ended up basically even.
fightintxag13
AG
ZS taking it hard today. Down $1.58.
First Page Last Page
Page 845 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.