Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,823 Views | 224506 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by HoustonAg2014
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could really use JD getting to $33 today...
tamu2009
AG
This would be a blessing.
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

Could really use JD getting to $33 today...
It received another upgrade 45 minutes ago from Barclay's...need to bust $33 and it will run
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1
AG
JD is such a spurt mover. It stays so range bound intraday with the tiniest of squeeze higher going on since that bottom I posted earlier in the day. For Pete's sake can we get just one massive explosion out of it?!
oldarmy1
AG
If you have shares, or even calls on ZS we may have more to go upward or this could be the sum of it. Intraday it's showing some topping resistance so if you've ridden shares up $5,6,8 then buy a weekly $49 Put for $0.30 as a cheap short week hedge.

OTHERWISE the best play would be to skip that and buy the post earnings hedge $45 out to Dec 6th. I went with the weekly hedge hoping we see another day, or at least opening, jump to then place the Dec 6th hedge much cheaper and closer to $48.
E
AG
Good buy opportunity or increase calls right now on DIS?

Edit: on the current dip
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

Good buy opportunity or increase calls right now on DIS?
I think it's going to breakout for $162 but when? Just give enough time in case.
oldarmy1
AG
Made it bacxk to make a new day high on JD. Shows underlying strength
Pignorant
AG
C'mon JD

oldarmy1
AG
JNPR basing identical to ZS. If any pullback day nab the $26 calls out to Jan 3 Reach out a month-6 weeks and nab $26 calls. Super low premium out to Jan 3rd. Premium super cheap under $1 for a stock at $25.78
oldarmy1
AG
Nice intraday flag on JD
oldarmy1
AG
BTW- I can now say that my changes to my analytics have me back to 87% predictability success over the last 5 days, since initiating. Plus I figured out a variable adjustment for real time adjustments if some hedge fund, in fact, was screwing with the previous algorithms.

Suck it!
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BTW- I can now say that my changes to my analytics have me back to 87% predictability success over the last 5 days, since initiating. Plus I figured out a variable adjustment for real time adjustments if some hedge fund, in fact, was screwing with the previous algorithms.

Suck it!

Ever thought about running a private Twitter? I follow one, and then immediately got 100 Facebook advertisements for others. Seems lucrative for the author. Although doesn't sound like you're hurting haha
oldarmy1
AG
Oh heavens no! I have plenty going on.
oldarmy1
AG
WOW S&P on a rocket. New high intraday which is of course another all-time high. Squeeze to end the run? Not enough data to see anything with all the money flow in.
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Oh heavens no! I have plenty going on.
A guy can dream
UpstateAg
AG
Net free on JD 34Cs for January. Etsy is my biggest play this month. Y'all encourage your wives to shop on Etsy. I want that Black Friday and cyber Monday data to be insane.
Shiner Bock
AG
UpstateAg said:

Net free on JD 34Cs for January. Etsy is my biggest play this month. Y'all encourage your wives to shop on Etsy. I want that Black Friday and cyber Monday data to be insane.

My wife used to sell on etsy. made thousands off of it. She made crochet items and wrote the patterns for them. sold the patterns day and night for $6 each as instant downloads. Unfortunately many vendors asia based usernames stole her photos and patterns, and marketed them as unique for $1.99-2.99. She hardly sells them at all now even at $1.99 because the other users have so many verified purchases. Known issue as well to ETSY, they have failed to control it, and do nothing about it. IP THEFT!
oldarmy1
AG
Bought some cheap $52.50 on ZS weekly call. If it continues and hits around that mark and I can dump all my shares knowing I can call out those options or risk $250 per 1k shares held. When you're up $8 from entry on shares this is how you make the market work for you. Already had placed those $49 weekly puts when posted. Stole those and now have a tight sandwhich with profits locked tight.
oldarmy1
AG
There's your guaranteed $18 on NET
leoj
AG
Someone just made a nice little Christmas gift fund. Up $22/220+% ah to $32.

gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Someone just made a nice little Christmas gift fund. Up $22/220+% ah to $32.

Make that up 325+% now...wish I could get some insider trading tips like that
khaos288
AG
For real...there's no other explanation
jtmoney03
AG
These options closed at $1 today. My guess is that he paid around .85 for those at the time when the stock was at 8.84. So 425K bet with a roughly 15mil payday tomorrow.
IrishTxAggie
AG
jtmoney03 said:

These options closed at $1 today. My guess is that he paid around .85 for those at the time when the stock was at 8.84. So 425K bet with a roughly 15mil payday tomorrow.

Nope... no insider trading here!
ProgN

Futures higher.

I read interesting article last week about algorithms that buy stocks when trade news hits and it happened again today. Curious to see if the market sells off when a deal is actually announced. Futures jumped tonight after news of this call.
Brewmaster
AG
https://nypost.com/2019/11/25/disney-averaging-almost-a-million-subscribers-a-day/

Yes, you read that right. DIS + averaging almost a million subs a day! Where's my rocket emoji on here!
gougler08
AG
Back to flat this morning
CheladaAg
AG
Looks like DIS will be a fun day today. ATH PM.
ProgN
Envy is a deadly sin but I'm extremely envious of the basterd that owns those CCXI calls.
oldarmy1
AG
boyz05 said:

DIS breakout. Let's see how fast to $160
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO flag formation. Basing off its lows looks ready to pop soon. Small trade on it only because sector rotation out might not return until after year end.
EngrAg14
AG
oldarmy1 said:

boyz05 said:

DIS breakout. Let's see how fast to $160
MSFT looks to be in a similar bouncing pattern.
Can see this hitting $155 near end of next week and $160 by end of the year. (assuming no trade debacle news)
oldarmy1
AG
AMZN breaking out finally. I would expect a $200+ move on it.
First Page Last Page
Page 824 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.