Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,116,993 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by oldarmy1
tlepoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go-Go-Disney
IrishTxAggie
AG
BA tanking hard right now on NTSB recommendation of possible redesign.
gougler08
AG
OSTK looking at a dreaded h?
Ragoo
AG
Hope someone bought the reversal pattern posted on ROKU.
ProgN

IrishTxAggie
AG
I'll stick with my original guess. I think ultimately some tariffs are rolled back, but not all.
WestTexAg12
AG
Prognightmare said:

Uh oh. Down we go!!!
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
IrishTxAggie
AG
TTD broke through a resistance
Brewmaster
AG

MACD crossing again, whoop!
Idk3
AG
Any recommendations for an Options trading simulator type deal? I have never pulled the trigger on an option trade although I follow the options close. I know there are some trade simulator type deals out there to practice and get a better understanding of things. So if anybody has a thought I would really appreciate it.
docaggie
AG
WhiteWalker3 said:

Any recommendations for an Options trading simulator type deal? I have never pulled the trigger on an option trade although I follow the options close. I know there are some trade simulator type deals out there to practice and get a better understanding of things. So if anybody has a thought I would really appreciate it.
TD ameritrade has their Think or Swim app, which has a Papermoney option for practice without risking real dollars.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
YNWA_AG
AG
AMD has been on a run since their last earnings in October. Hit $41 a share today.
ProgN
docaggie said:

WhiteWalker3 said:

TD ameritrade has their Think or Swim app, which has a Papermoney option for practice without risking real dollars.

WhiteWalker3, that's a great feature for having an account with TDA. You can learn a lot from it and they also have a help desk to help you learn.
GreasenUSA
AG
E-Trade also has a paper trading simulator that allows options.
WestTexAg12
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

TTD broke through a resistance

Yup. Been on options for this one. Waiting for the rip through. I had my finger on "buy" for the 11/22 $250 at $.15 this morning and didn't do it. They made it up to $.63. Damn
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
leoj
AG
Jan 2021 $65 calls were bought today. Insane
YNWA_AG
AG
Still riding my shares I bought at $11
leoj
AG
Wow that's awesome, congrats
oldarmy1
AG
ZS punched through $46. $47 Gets ya $50
jsap
You called it OA. I bought some ZS shares yesterday thanks to you!
IrishTxAggie
AG
The put activity coming through on M is massive. I suspect this is going to be very very ugly for them.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Prognightmare said:

docaggie said:

WhiteWalker3 said:

WhiteWalker3, that's a great feature for having an account with TDA. You can learn a lot from it and they also have a help desk to help you learn.
Creating an account doesn't impact your credit score, does it? Probably a dumb question, but for some reason the notion it does popped into my head...
ProgN
Nope
oldarmy1
AG
If we have a couple of pullback consolidation days watch $31.64 flash gap fill for JD and load the absolute huge boat there.
E
AG
E
AG
OA when he gets his JD flash

FaceMask
YNWA_AG said:

AMD has been on a run since their last earnings in October. Hit $41 a share today.

Average price $4.88. Debating whether to take some profits or not. Sold some back at $27 couple yrs ago
Colt98
AG
So your saying take my 100c and make them 200..
IrishTxAggie
AG
US-China 'fine tuning' trade deal: Wilbur Ross

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/wilbur-ross-president-trump-china-trade-deal-tariffs
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

US-China 'fine tuning' trade deal: Wilbur Ross

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/wilbur-ross-president-trump-china-trade-deal-tariffs

So basically it flip flops every day
ProgN
What are the symbols if I wanted to buy call options on the VIX?
readytowork
If you are looking for an ETF/ETN based on Vix,

VXX - no leverage

UVXY - 1.5x leverage

TVIX - 2x leverage

There are others but these have better liquidity.
Used to dabble with the options on UVXY but be mindful of the leverage though.
Hope that helps
ProgN
Thank you! I've never traded them but I might dip my toe in.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

If we have a couple of pullback consolidation days watch $31.64 flash gap fill for JD and load the absolute huge boat there.
Looks like it will hit your entry point at the open. What options should I put on my screen to target? TIA
ProgN
PDD must have missed. They getting killed.
First Page Last Page
Page 817 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.