Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,519,249 Views | 223291 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by ProgN
EngrAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Trump went on one hell of a rant about China this afternoon during the press conference with the Romanian Pres.
What'd he say?
IrishTxAggie
AG
EngrAg14 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Trump went on one hell of a rant about China this afternoon during the press conference with the Romanian Pres.
What'd he say?

Just went off on everyone that was president before him for allowing this to go so long. Dropped numbers on what is happening in China. Said the Chinese are thieves. Etc..
IrishTxAggie
AG
TRNX back down to reality. Hope y'all sold it when you had the chance.
Aggie_2463
AG
Thinking about scooping more COOP at this $9.50 range
WestTexAg12
AG
Lowe's (LOW) up big this morning. Things turning around under the new CEO.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
ProgN
Wish I would have bought FSLY. Oh well, I'll keep watching it.
ProgN
Friendly clubhouse reminder, Powell speaks today and if he doesn't confirm a likelihood of a cuts forthcoming, we could have a market downturn, plan accordingly.

ETA: Or it might be the Fed minutes, but either way, it will we dissected for market direction.
claym711
AG
In general, gap up of this size doesnt generate much upwards momentum following day unless during extreme volatility. I have no trade, but would rather be short today.
ProgN
I sold my SPY calls and flipped back into puts.
Trolley Problems
Up 8.5% on HEAR and 4.5% on COOP. Where is the exit? Or is it a cyclical trade thing?
ProgN
You need to shoot up the OA bat signal for that answer.
BenRev09
AG
Trolley Problems said:

Up 8.5% on HEAR and 4.5% on COOP. Where is the exit? Or is it a cyclical trade thing?
FWIW I'm holding COOP, albeit a small position. Shown strength relative to the market and sector since earnings. Gap open @ 12 if it follows through (credit OA)
JobSecurity
AG
TSLA has tagged 222.50 6 times on the 5 min. Bought weekly puts for a day trade (so it should reverse now if you want to get in)
ProgN
foleyt said:

TSLA has tagged 222.50 6 times on the 5 min. Bought weekly puts for a day trade (so it should reverse now if you want to get in)

George_92 is our board Hedge trader.
CheladaAg
AG
Is SFIX worth getting long here? Not sure if I buy into their business but that's a different story.
59 South
AG
Most China stocks just dumped. Can't find any reason why.
george_92
Prognightmare said:

foleyt said:

George_92 is our board Hedge trader.
Even I stay away from POS stock.

Also my hedging has cost me more than it has saved me over the last two weeks. I think I'm going to stop hedging and just wait for things to turn positive. I either jump on the train too late and get off too late. Either of which don't get me to where I want to be going.
IrishTxAggie
AG
HK protests again. But it's middle of the week.
ProgN
ProgN
Howdy gang, I'd like some opinions on something I'm considering.

BBY has "unconfirmed" earnings reporting on 8/29. They've had some solid qtrs and it looks good technically. WMT and TGT have killed earnings so that adds to my comfort level. I'm looking at the $75 strike 9/6 calls if we have a slight pullback. What do y'all think?
oldarmy1
AG
HEAR looks great
SFIX has MAJOR support at the $20 level. Just when will it bust back upward?

AAPL is going to make a push to $217.50

JD and BABA pullbacks look like nothing to fear. Buying opportunity.

WORK major support just above $30. Hold it for another few days of any profit taking and it will find a buyers run up.

COOP consolidating after its run. Look for anything flashing $9 for easy $$$
oldarmy1
AG
ALGN making a push. $185 options out to Sept 20 is where I like to be
oldarmy1
AG
Watch TWTR for a breakout run to $45. Failed first time but volume is there.
ProgN
What do you think about my post directly above yours?
IrishTxAggie
AG
SNAP is trying to make a move. Volume is huge
Trolley Problems
OA,

What is the strategy on HEAR and COOP? Just continue to let them run and buy the dips? Or are you a seller at a certain point?
leoj
AG
SHOP ever going to come back to earth?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Big buys coming in on AVEO at $.7 right now
IrishTxAggie
AG
PCG just got a rocket up it's ass
khkman22
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Watch TWTR for a breakout run to $45. Failed first time but volume is there.
Sounds like those $70 calls purchased last December are about to pay off because it's finally primed for a buyout after making a run.
Aggie_2463
AG
Trolley Problems said:

OA,

What is the strategy on HEAR and COOP? Just continue to let them run and buy the dips? Or are you a seller at a certain point?
I know he has mentioned a ~12.50 target price for COOP and to buy the dips with confidence as it makes it's way up.

I bought some at $9.46, and waiting with the rest of my funds to see if it'll flash to $9 to add to it.
khkman22
AG
OA, when you execute your net free holding plans, do you factor dividend shares received in the number of shares you sell? I have some BX in an IRA, and including dividends, if I sold at $50, I would only need to sell about 45% of the shares to be net free. However, if I wait to truly double on my purchased shares, I would have to wait until $62 to sell. I think it may have a little room to run past $50, but wouldn't expect $60 anytime soon. Have thought about selling 9/20 $50 covered calls as well, but not sure if the premium is worth it at this point.
badharambe
AG
PDD been hammering this one out for months. I am taking my gains here and wont be looking back. In from 20's.
oldarmy1
AG
Trolley Problems said:

OA,

Once HEAR reaches $15 I'm looking to sell a call that reaches to $17 and if that call fills let half the shares go.

COOP I want to sell 1/3 at $12
jmcfar_98
AG
badharambe said:

PDD been hammering this one out for months. I am taking my gains here and wont be looking back. In from 20's.

My cost basis is $19.75. Going to ride a little longer.
First Page Last Page
Page 712 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.