Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,088,132 Views | 224474 Replies | Last: 41 min ago by EliteZags
pacecar02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is just the Mainland tired of the the people of Hong Kong's shI&, right?

I'm surprised they haven't made more of a show of force....maybe too visible for their usual heavy handed tactics, they may not quite be ready to roll with the tanks this go round
no sig
IrishTxAggie
AG
The global backlash would be hugely detrimental to China. The UK is essentially obligated to rally up their allies' support if China would take such an act of aggression against HK.

And Boris Johnson is just crazy enough to do it.
CheladaAg
AG
pacecar02 said:

This is just the Mainland tired of the the people of Hong Kong's shI&, right?

I'm surprised they haven't made more of a show of force....maybe too visible for their usual heavy handed tactics, they may not quite be ready to roll with the tanks this go round
Of course they are blaming the US for staging all of that mess.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yep. Because it was the US' idea for them to try to hurry a bill through their Legislative Council that would allow China to extradite people out of HK.
jtmoney03
AG
The rest of TRNX that I hold is almost net free, so just handling like a lotto at this point. But this may have some others on this thread jumping ship or doing what OA said when the thought was brought up the last time. Hold them and short the **** out of them on 8/22.

This is on the ballot for their 8/20 meeting:

Quote:

To approve an amendment to the Company's Charter to effect a reverse stock split of the outstanding shares of the common stock, par value $0.001 per share, of the Company (the "Common Stock"), at a ratio in the range from 1-for-2 to 1-for-100, with such ratio to be determined by the sole discretion of the Board. The reverse stock split is expected to occur on August 22, 2019.
claym711
AG
I have a custom indicator that tracks some things. The value it reached today has only been breached 3 other times in the past 4 years. February 2018 and October 2018. October 2018 is eerily similar in terms of range contraction at ATHs, and a spike down on Fed comments. Further, after a period of gap fading such as mid June through July, gap and go will take place. I expect volatility.
diablo loco
I felt like I stole something today with FSLR. I played that off ENPH strength. Seems obvious in the immediate rear view. Dumping it in the morning. Not much conviction on that one.
oldarmy1
AG
Have to wait for conference call now.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3485147-mr-cooper-beats-revenue
ProgN
Howdy,
A few of the boards favorites report earnings today.

SQ
RPD
QRVO
TNDM
PINS

If you've been actively following them daily, please post your opinions.
59 South
AG
AVEO news out. Up big PM.
ProgN
BYND secondary offering priced at $160/shr, down 10% before the open.
IrishTxAggie
AG
59 South said:

AVEO news out. Up big PM.

https://investor.aveooncology.com/news-releases/news-release-details/kyowa-kirin-buys-back-tivozanib-non-oncology-rights-aveo

Quote:

Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd., (Kyowa Kirin, TYO: 4151) and AVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) announce that they have amended their license agreement to allow Kyowa Kirin to buy back the non-oncology rights of tivozanib in AVEO territories, which includes the U.S. and EU. The agreement is an amendment to the terms of the 2006 tivozanib license agreement between Kyowa Kirin and AVEO which granted AVEO exclusive rights of tivozanib in all indications.

Under the terms of the amended license agreement, Kyowa Kirin will reobtain the non-oncology rights of tivozanib in AVEO territories excluding the rights which are currently sublicensed to EUSA Pharma. Kyowa Kirin will be obligated to a $25 million upfront payment to AVEO, waive AVEO's obligation to make an $18 million milestone payment upon AVEO gaining U.S. marketing approval, and up to $391 million in potential milestone payments upon the successful achievement of certain development and commercial objectives in non-oncology indications of tivozanib. Kyowa Kirin will also be obligated to make tiered royalty payments on the net sales of these indications, which range from a high single-digit to low double-digit percent.
JobSecurity
AG
ProgN
Interesting

ETA: Thanks for posting
ProgN
Morning bud,

You follow SPY put/call weeklies closely, would you look at buying some puts at the open for Friday with the market opening higher?
4RunnerAggie
AG
COOP just posted a -.63 EPS!!!
mrad85
AG
EY_Ag said:

COOP just posted a -.63 EPS!!!
Is that a negative I see?
tailgatetimer10
AG
OA signaled he's waiting for the actual call
Ragoo
AG
If it gets to 296.40ish buy calls
59 South
AG
Given a lot back already. It was well over $1 very early. Seems like really good news. It's always had bizarre price action but guess that's what you get with bios.
IrishTxAggie
AG
59 South said:

Given a lot back already. It was well over $1 very early. Seems like really good news. It's always had bizarre price action but guess that's what you get with bios.
You've got people that picked it up in the low .60s that are taking profits. Probably some scared short coverings (think there is 20% short float). This stock doesn't follow any sort of technical anymore. Could go back under .6 or it could go over $1.
oldarmy1
AG
COOP $8.01
IrishTxAggie
AG
Huge spread on the bid/ask. This thing is low volume as is. Should be an interesting day.
gougler08
AG
SUM with the beat as well
4RunnerAggie
AG
COOP $8.45
oldarmy1
AG
EY_Ag said:

COOP $8.45
oldarmy1
AG
$8.63
IrishTxAggie
AG
GO MSFT!! Doubled down on stupid yesterday and picked more up at .33
ProgN
Thanks
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
CROX !!!
Whitetail
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$8.63
$8.505 now...

Okay, so can someone explain the theory as to why?
oldarmy1
AG
COOP hit $8.79
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

COOP hit $8.79
long term projection with coop?
oldarmy1
AG
Whitetail said:

oldarmy1 said:

$8.63
$8.505 now...

Okay, so can someone explain the theory as to why?
Because that write-off I told you they were taking clears out all debt and makes their actual top line number strong on forward flow.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I believe on the call they reported to be much further ahead on their financial goals. Also reported being done paying tariffs and focusing on paying Sr debts
First Page Last Page
Page 673 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.