Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,985,155 Views | 231564 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Siegel and the others on CNBC screaming for emergency rate cuts yesterday look like idiots now.
ProgN
Ag CPA said:

Siegel and the others on CNBC screaming for emergency rate cuts yesterday look like idiots now.
If the Fed does that, then get ready for another selloff.
Heineken-Ashi
Riskier play - Bought 8/9 TSLA $210 calls looking for $215 on the low end and $230 max gain.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ProgN said:

Ag CPA said:

The supposedly historic amount of money on the sidelines and in money market funds would start rotating elsewhere, much of it into stocks.

In the short term, I would think the opposite would happen.
El Chupacabra
Anyone adding ALB?
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

ProgN said:

Ag CPA said:

The supposedly historic amount of money on the sidelines and in money market funds would start rotating elsewhere, much of it into stocks.

An emergency rate cut would trigger algos to dump equities because the Fed would appear to being incompetent and trying to stave off a severe recession. The market hates uncertainty and equities would be crushed. Even worse is that it would make the Fed appear political and be criticized by half the country and have zero credibility.
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

ProgN said:

Ag CPA said:

And then get trapped as liquidity for sellers.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
CC09LawAg
hedge
What caused the mid day drop
gougler08
AG
hedge said:

Bulls had lunch
Heineken-Ashi
Still haven't decided if Im buying SMCI. Couple mins. Gut says up. Heart says be careful.

txaggie_08
AG
gougler08 said:

hedge said:

Bulls had lunch

Must have been in ciesta the past hour.
Heineken-Ashi
ABNB bloody

hedge
Last ten minutes sucked jeez
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Still haven't decided if Im buying SMCI. Couple mins. Gut says up. Heart says be careful.
first move may be the fake out, LFG!
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

first move may be the fake out, LFG!
I'm a spectator. Rooting for everyone here in on it.

Chef Elko
AG
Sold recently bought SMCI at $715, holding IRA shares
Spoony Love
AG
The last hour had a high chance of happening. Running into 2pm, MACD diff was green practically all day. The averages were just switching back and forth on the 10 min chart, then started to cross and separate. Scalp opportunity presented itself as RSI was also showing overbought started to drop as selling took over. I grabbed some quick cash with a low cost put a few days out. These are the opportunities I've been working to find and today it worked out in my favor.
EnronAg
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

always stick with your gut
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
First SMCI target hit.
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI beats and 10:1 split.

Brewmaster
AG
Boom! take that shorts!
hedge
Should've bought SMCI
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

Boom! take that shorts!
Not over yet. $725 area acting as resistance as expected. Need it to blow through that.

South Platte
EnronAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

always stick with your gut
I couldn't do pull the trigger. Made a profit with SMCI in July but it scares me. My 2:59 PM decisions are rarely my best.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My buy for SMCI at $600 executed and seconds later hit my $700 limit sell on my other shares
EliteZags
AG
LUMN mooning
Heineken-Ashi
If SMCI can't get over that earnings boom high, pressure can still be down for one more low. We have unprinted targets to the downside and none to the upside.

Edit: I lied. We have a daily probability target to $815 and weekly to $400. Wide spread, which is what gave me pause. Both can get filled, as weekly has a week left before it drops off the list.

Heineken-Ashi
EliteZags said:

LUMN mooning
My range was $1.50 - $7.50 for earnings. Too wide to play. But looks like its going to get the upper.

Chef Elko
AG
Lol. I thought I was getting a deal unloading my dead and buried LUMN leaps the other day for a 50% loss
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Rebought my 10 SMCI shares that I sold at 720.

(4 @ $650, 6 @ $630)
Chef Elko
AG
Why not, in and out of LUMN afterhours with some beer money
SF2004
AG
Futures have given back most of the gains.
M4 Benelli
El Chupacabra said:

Anyone adding ALB?

Started a position at 80.

My whole port (outside CZR) may as well be a TexAgs ETF.
Diggity
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 6567 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.