Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,335 Views | 231561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GreasenUSA said:

I was just laughing my ass off at your fart joke.
Sadly, it's true with a 12M shr float.
bmoochie
AG
ProgN said:

GreasenUSA said:

Sadly, it's true with a 12M shart float.
Fixed it for you
ProgN
M4 Benelli said:

In for a very conservative 25 shares of POWL. Prog be my strength!
I believe in them and they don't have any debt. I have considerably more than 25 shares, and I will NOT sell them for a loss regardless of what happens AH or tomorrow. I don't like their small float because it exaggerates their price action. That's why they need to split as does SMCI.
McInnis 03
AG
so who here is a new weed millionaire? Damn, gamma gone nuts.
ProgN
bmoochie said:

ProgN said:

GreasenUSA said:

Sadly, it's true with a 12M shart float.
Fixed it for you
El_duderino
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Talon2DSO
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Gamma?
M4 Benelli
ProgN said:

M4 Benelli said:

In for a very conservative 25 shares of POWL. Prog be my strength!
I believe in them and they don't have any debt. I have considerably more than 25 shares, and I will NOT sell them for a loss regardless of what happens AH or tomorrow. I don't like their small float because it exaggerates their price action. That's why they need to split as does SMCI.

Right on my brutha. The paltry 25 is dancing with the fat chick on Prom night strat. If she lets me go to 2nd base after prom (moon shot) I got an easy win and all I had to do was rent a cheap tux. If she plays hard to get and SLIMS down, and I'll invest further into the relationship.
Talon2DSO
AG
Damn who pulled the plug???
Spoony Love
AG
Maybe somebody leaked Fed minutes.
El_duderino
Did anyone gamble AMZN earnings?
confucius_ag
AG
SMCI all over the place AH
McInnis 03
AG
Talon2DSO said:

McInnis 03 said:

Gamma?
Sorry.

https://smartasset.com/investing/gamma-squeeze
EliteZags
AG
El_duderino said:

Did anyone gamble AMZN earnings?
added 10 shares today and yesterday but didn't have the balls to jump on the wild closing minutes collapse
Heineken-Ashi
Talon2DSO said:

McInnis 03 said:

Gamma?
Gamma measures how much value the delta will gain with each dollar rise or drop in the stock price. And delta measures how much the option price will increase or decrease with each dollar increase or decrease in the stock price. High gamma is where the money is truly made in options.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
Looks like SMCI hit my resistance level in initial earnings reaction and is now reversing as expected. Let's see if it continues down or tries to rebound.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
ProgN
confucius_ag said:

SMCI all over the place AH
They guided higher for the full year but the dumbasses didn't split it. Their advisors are f'ing morons. They'll be fine but they'd be $1,200+ if they'd declared a split.
valvemonkey91
AG
Guess I'll just hold my 13 shares of SMCI and enjoy the ride.
Heineken-Ashi
Yikes AMZN. If it can't make a new high, this setup is primed for a big drop.

Talon2DSO
AG
I guess I didn't understand the weed reference
mhc06
you sure have a lot of fancy ways of saying if something doesn't go higher it could go lower
Talon2DSO
AG
AMD......
Heineken-Ashi
POWL crushed earnings. Needs above $169 with follow through above $180 and it could be headed to new highs.

Heineken-Ashi
mhc06 said:

you sure have a lot of fancy ways of saying if something doesn't go higher it could go lower
I give resistance levels that would invalidate a downward setup and turn my outlook to bullish.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just glad I sold what I did today and have a bit of cash for the rest of the week.
El_duderino
It sure is trying to go up there
Heineken-Ashi
SBUX tank job.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

mhc06 said:

I give resistance levels that would invalidate a downward setup and turn my outlook to bullish.
mhc06
Heineken-Ashi said:

mhc06 said:

so if something stops going lower it could go higher
got it
Bonfire.1996
POWL you beautiful beautiful SOB
Heineken-Ashi
Nobody has a crystal ball. We all have our methods for trying to decipher the ambiguity in the market. I try my best to not speak in absolutes, because the market (and certainly the big money algos) doesn't ultimately care about what SHOULD happen, or even what is probable. Not fundamentally or technically. While my main method attempts to quantify and analyze sentiment, it is not perfect, nor is any other methodology. So I try to lay out the parameters I am watching on things multiple people show interest in and give clear levels that I believe will act as support or resistance zones. I'm also usually very straight forward with where my bias is leaning as well as when I flat out can't decipher a direction and am not trading something. People can take what they want from the info or flat out ignore it. Doesn't matter to me.

oldarmy1
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just thought you purposefully said the exact same thing again with fancy words to troll him.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

POWL crushed earnings. Needs above $169 with follow through above $180 and it could be headed to new highs.

So after going down all day, my june 190 calls might go...up?
First Page Last Page
Page 6422 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.