Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,938,722 Views | 227804 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by I bleed maroon
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watch FSLY for a trade, it looks like it's breaking out.
El_duderino
Looking for an upside of $25-30, or possibly the previous support level of $40 from 2021?
ProgN
El_duderino said:

Looking for an upside of $25-30, or possibly the previous support level of $40 from 2021?
$40 might be too much of a stretch but with the volume today and the move, I'll look at it in the morning to buy and if there's continuation then the $25-30 range is what I'm expecting, especially if it sets a new 52 wk high. I buy shares, so I haven't even looked at calls. I (we) won't get hurt with shares but options can f you if your timing is off.
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Funny enough I got a reimbursement check in the mail from them today for my Uber expenses in Houston after my flight was cancelled for the Alaska Airlines debacle.

First time I can remember an airline actually doing that for me.

Good for you
Charlie Conway
zag213004 said:

reedsterg said:

So are we just chalking up WWR as a loser or has anyone added any in the 0.50 range?

I have not heard any calls for table pounding in a while so that may be the answer.
anybody here actually makes any money on WWR and I'll eat my own ass
El_duderino
That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right path for seeing what others might be seeing. I'm going to be sticking to shares for the time being.
Txducker
AG
oil stocks look like they are basing for a bearish to bullish reversal: xom, pxd, dvm, cvx
Heineken-Ashi
OXY with some good positive divergence on MACD and RSI on half day candles. Chance we could still see $53-$54 range. $53 would bottom the last lag of a triangle bull flag that started in Aug 2022. Triangles don't always get to target and often come up just short. If you don't want to miss it, not a bad time to start layering in.
Heineken-Ashi
XOM and CVX are looking like they want one more low.
TheVarian
AG
Screenshotted for some day, in about 57 years.
HoustonAg_2009
Prog did you pull the trigger on this trade?
ProgN
HoustonAg_2009 said:

Prog did you pull the trigger on this trade?
I have an order set at $20
HoustonAg_2009
Sounds like a plan.
ProgN
HoustonAg_2009 said:

Sounds like a plan.
Moving price to $20.50 now.

ETA: Bought at $20.43
Heineken-Ashi
Hang on with UNFI. Indicators on daily are starting to turn up after making higher lows while price made higher low. This is bullish positive divergence. The 8 EMA is trying to form a rounded bottom. When it crosses the 21 and then the 34 we will be off to the gap filling races. I'd still have a stop at $14, but should it trigger, I'd be watching the indicators for re-entry. Stop can be as low as the bottom at $12.88 if you are willing to take on more risk.
HoustonAg_2009
Let's roll!
El_duderino
That's exactly where I have my stop at $14. MACD and RSI also rounding up
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Being patient on UNFI and MARA. Holding.
Heineken-Ashi
El_duderino said:

That's exactly where I have my stop at $14. MACD and RSI also rounding up
In fact, RSI's recent bottom hit the downward trendline (drawn to touch the upper peaks) that started with the October 2022 RSI top. If it holds, then RSI has now used that trendline as support instead of resistance.
Heineken-Ashi
Ccutamu
Heineken-Ashi said:

Where is McInnis when you need him? That for sure looks like a stegosaurus... just needs the head to reach above the yellow line.
Heineken-Ashi
HoustonAg_2009
I'm not sure if many of y'all listen to the "All In" podcast but 2 wks ago they did their 2024 predictions. One of the hosts pounded the table on buying URA ETF. It's focused on Uranium assets. Anyone been tracking the commodity? Any thoughts?
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

Ccutamu
Heineken-Ashi said:

Which one?
joekm3
AG
Heineken-Ashi, do you see CORZQ recovering? I sold at $1.39 and booked a nice profit. I'm wondering if it will make another run.
Heineken-Ashi
HoustonAg_2009 said:

I'm not sure if many of y'all listen to the "All In" podcast but 2 wks ago they did their 2024 predictions. One of the hosts pounded the table on buying URA ETF. It's focused on Uranium assets. Anyone been tracking the commodity? Any thoughts?
Yes. Predicting significant uranium shortages worldwide. I've been waiting on a dip in price first that might or might not come.
Heineken-Ashi
joekm3 said:

Heineken-Ashi, do you see CORZQ recovering? I sold at $1.39 and booked a nice profit. I'm wondering if it will make another run.
You can throw technical out the window until the split and until operations get back up to pre-bankruptcy levels. Just like other miners, BTC lays out the path. This one has no HODL right now. Just approved to come out of bankruptcy. I got in with no desire to exit. Risky indeed. But they were one of the top miners before their previous CEO got them head over heels in debt. Hence the bankruptcy. If they can stabilize, they can do well in a BTC uptrend.
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Hang on with UNFI. Indicators on daily are starting to turn up after making higher lows while price made higher low. This is bullish positive divergence. The 8 EMA is trying to form a rounded bottom. When it crosses the 21 and then the 34 we will be off to the gap filling races. I'd still have a stop at $14, but should it trigger, I'd be watching the indicators for re-entry. Stop can be as low as the bottom at $12.88 if you are willing to take on more risk.
I like it! holds this channel and we good

joekm3
AG
I'm going back with the intent to swing trade but if it stabilizes some, I might hold. Thanks for all your help.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
You'd be up over 6% if you bought yesterday…
spud1910
AG
I'm pretty sure the real one would have responded to that first post a couple of times by now.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I thought we were all Mcinnis?
spud1910
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I thought we were all Mcinnis?
I thought we were all MFBarnes?
TheVarian
AG
WE ARE ALL THE HARDEST WORKING MEN IN OIL AND GAS
First Page Last Page
Page 6279 of 6509

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.