Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,097 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
Aggie_2463
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

NIO is still going. Might break $3 today. $3.15 is a big breakthrough and from there its got a lot of room to run.
I just can't, mentally I can't try that train again
E
AG
Don't jinx it!
IrishTxAggie
AG
NIO hasn't announced anything really. I think this week's run is strictly off of TSLA's news. Hell, if anything they had a bad week considering they had to announce a recall for batteries catching on fire and they've had some management changes.

Deutsche came out and said they standby their $6.30 target.
oldarmy1
AG
Speech of July 4th Bush Presidential Library - By J.L. Taylor

July 4, 1776 was a magnificent moment in history. Those brilliant men meeting in Philadelphia and the result of their action would usher in an era of opportunity, prosperity and freedom unparalleled in human history. Thomas Jefferson had drafted a document. On that morning, 230 years ago, there was heated debate among the delegates concerning any Declaration of Independence. As the day wore on and debate continued, John Adams, whose convictions could not endorse appeasement, took to the floor and pointing to John Hancock, made the following stirring appeal to the delegates:

"Sink or swim, live or die, survive or perish, I give my hand and my heart to this vote. It is true, indeed, that in the beginning we aimed not at independence. But there is a Divinity which shapes our ends. The injustice of England has driven us to arms, and, blinded to her own interest for our good, she has obstinately persisted, till independence is now within our grasp. We have but to reach forth to it and it is ours. Why, then, should we defer the Declaration? Is any man so weak as now to hope for reconciliation with England? You and I indeed may rue it. We may not live to the time when this Declaration shall be made good. We may die; die colonists; die slaves, die it may be, ignominiously and on the scaffold. Be it so! Be it so! If it be the pleasure of Heaven that MY country shall require the poor offering of my life, the victim shall be ready. But while I do live, let me have a country, or at least the hope of a country, and that a FREE COUNTRY! But whatever may be our fate, be assured.that this Declaration will stand. It may cost treasure, and it may cost blood, but it will stand, and it will richly compensate for both. Through the thick gloom of the present, I see the brightness of the future, as the sun in heaven. We shall make this a glorious, an immortal day. When we are in our graves, our children will honor it. They will celebrate it with thanksgiving, with festivity, with bonfires and illuminations. On its annual return, they will shed tears, copious gushing tears, not of subjection and slavery, not of agony and distress, but of exultation of gratitude and of joy! Sir, before God, I believe the hour is come. My judgement approves this measure, and my whole heart is in it. All that I have, all that I am, and all that I hope in this life, I am now ready, here, to stake upon it; and I leave off as I began, that live or die, survive or perish, I am for the Declaration. It is my living sentiment and by the blessing of God, it shall be my dying sentiment. Independence now, Independence forever!"

As night approached on July 4th 1776, finally, rejecting caution.that congress voted unanimously, to adopt the Declaration of Independence. The Birth Certificate of our nation. John Hancock signed the document that night.

Suddenly the big bell in the state House steeple pealed joyously. News spread like wild fire. Celebrations in every colony occurred.

On August 2, 1776, 55 other delegates signed the "Declaration of Independence". They had pledged their very lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

As I close, I must tell you as Paul Harvey used to say, "The Rest of the Story!"

Earlier in life, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson had their differences. In their twilight years they became warm friends by correspondence. John Adams in Massachusetts and Thomas Jefferson in Virginia.

As John Adams, almost 91 years old, lay dying on the 50th Anniversary of his greatest accomplishment (the Declaration of Independence), Adams, feeling satisfaction in having fought the good fight, expressed in his last words, some joy, that the old order had not entirely passed away. With the last breath of his life he whispered, "Thomas Jefferson still lives!"

But, there is, as John Adams had stated 50 years to the day earlier, "There is a divinity that shapes our end". History records that Thomas Jefferson died on that very same afternoon, July 4, 1826, the 50th Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.

On this 241st Anniversary, and on EVERY July 4th, we should Be Thankful for their vision, their courage and their sacrifice. God Bless America!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Something is happening with TRNX...
mrad85
AG
Come on MU.. Let's take off again!
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Something is happening with TRNX...
Report came out saying it was the #1 oversold stock.
shiphunt
AG
Went ahead and exited RTN at 100%. Thx Irish!
E
AG
shiphunt said:

Went ahead and exited RTN at 100%. Thx Irish!

Same. Thanks!
Aggie_2463
AG
OSTK from $14.40 to $14.96 to $14.18 in 15 mins

This stock crazy.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Out of the $31 JD puts at .25
oldarmy1
AG
ZS again
Aggie_2463
AG
Re-entered OSTK at $14.15.. I just can't help myself.
Aggie_2463
AG
Ok Irish, I see you NIO up 9%
jmcfar_98
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Addiction is a powerful thing.
mrad85
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Ok Irish, I see you NIO up 9%
But Options aren't doing much yet. at least the various positions I have
Aggie_2463
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Addiction is a powerful thing.
Yep, just waiting on the day I get stuck holding the OSTK bag lol

RIG and CHK do nothing while ole SDRL snuck up to $4.50 from $3 two weeks ago.
IrishTxAggie
AG
CAG is breaking out now too... It's been a great week! $$$$
gougler08
AG
NIO at that 3.15 level
mrad85
AG
I've got jan 2020 $3 calls. I'm waiting on a breakout
IrishTxAggie
AG
mrad85 said:

I've got jan 2020 $3 calls. I'm waiting on a breakout
jbeck3487
AG
Buying opportunity for JD or is it going lower?
mrad85
AG
But... how greedy do I get? 2020 is a long way out
oldarmy1
AG
jbeck3487 said:

Buying opportunity for JD or is it going lower?
It has a gap at $30.49 I am hoping gets filled for rebuying sold call options.
jtmoney03
AG
1000% on my NIO calls from Friday. I'll take a win with the losses I've had recently!
gougler08
AG
I'll be the Debbie Downer that points out NIO left a gap that it will go fill
IrishTxAggie
AG
mrad85 said:

Completely up to you. I'd suggest at least going a net free hold. But that's just me. My greed has bitten me in the ass enough since I've started trading. I've become much more disciplined as of late and typically follow the 50/50 rule.
E
AG
gougler08 said:

I'll be the Debbie Downer that points out NIO left a gap that it will go fill

oldarmy1
AG
Wrong way JD...come down to me!
aggiedaniel06
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Were in weeklies?

Yesterday looks like a clear Shooting Star on the daily chart to me. I got in some July $31 July puts based on that.
Ragoo
AG
mrad85 said:

cover you capital, let your winners run
ProgN
oldarmy1
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Were in weeklies?

Yesterday looks like a clear Shooting Star on the daily chart to me. I got in some July $31 July puts based on that.
I was in weeklies and Jan 19's. Correct on the shooting star so now hoping for a 3-5 day gap fill below $30.49 with a momentum flash.

IrishTxAggie
AG
Yes. They were weeklies that I got at .15 yesterday.
IrishTxAggie
AG
You still holding some of those TWTR 7/19 $36 calls?
First Page Last Page
Page 627 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.