Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,615 Views | 231562 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by spud1910
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another SAVA insider but today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I made my weekly goal today. not bad!
ProgN
FTAG 2000 said:

Where did you see that because I haven't been able to verity it? TIA
ProgN

Also, both $WAL and $TFC go ex-div tomorrow for those that own shares too.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I met the CEO of TTD by the way. Nice guy. Really smart
ProgN
That's really cool.

The beat estimates AH and guided higher.
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

FTAG 2000 said:

In my inbox. I'm on their investor email distribution list.
ProgN
FTAG 2000 said:

ProgN said:

FTAG 2000 said:

In my inbox. I'm on their investor email distribution list.
Thanks, can you post the letter or who it was and how many shares?

ETA:

Never mind, I found it.

https://www.cassavasciences.com/node/16401/html

He exercised his options.
E
AG
Our favorite little engine that never could has their call tomorrow at 10am CST… better have some good news
Madmarttigan
AG
WWR 10-q statement they already released seems pretty damn dire. Only 40 million left in the tank… hope they secure financing somehow.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Madmarttigan said:

WWR 10-q statement they already released seems pretty damn dire. Only 40 million left in the tank… hope they secure financing somehow.

Didn't they announce a big deal last week?
Bird Poo
AG
I'm done hoping for this stock. During COVID it was said that they had plenty of cash to see through the construction of the plant. Now we're hoping someone will lend them money in a terrible lending environment to avoid major dilution.
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah maybe there will be more details next earnings about the deal, I don't see anything on this release. They give up to date construction details but don't think I could find anything about the SK ON battery.

I also can't imagine why SK ON would even bother with WWR if there wasn't some reasonable expectation the plant would get finished. I guess WWR could be offering the moon just to get their name linked to someone for financing.
jimmo
here's a TTM_Squeeze scan I came across.
it scans for stocks that are
- in an uptrend
- in a "squeeze"/ consolidation x4 days at least
seemed interesting. has market cap criteria.
could probably use a minimal price limit and some sort of volume criteria.
TTM_Squeeze scan
* for TOS of course

a couple that popped up tonight:

i set some alerts on FDX just to see how it works out
fightintxag13
AG
WAL

https://www.streetinsider.com/Business+Wire/Western+Alliance+Bancorporation+Issues+Deposit+Update/21648837.html
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Annoying action. ES 4110 / 4130 matter again.

Big question is what happens to all the hedges people had??
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Chef Elko
AG
Bird Poo said:

I'm done hoping for this stock. During COVID it was said that they had plenty of cash to see through the construction of the plant. Now we're hoping someone will lend them money in a terrible lending environment to avoid major dilution.
Personally, I don't think it will get back to my average purchase price even if it secures funding and moves forward with mine development. Another bigger fish will buy the company as it's only trading at a $50MM market cap today. Someone did make an unsolicited offer and was turned down but who knows how long they can do that.

I could be wrong but I tend to view mining companies like oil and gas E&Ps. Smaller producers lease up, develop some and prove out resources, then sell to a large producer who can use scale, cheaper capital and are better at project management. I see the same situation here and someone will buy WWR before it really rocket ships for us common shareholders. Someone is going to win, but not us common share peons.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Danwell Home said:

Bird Poo said:

Personally, I don't think it will get back to my average purchase price even if it secures funding and moves forward with mine development. Another bigger fish will buy the company as it's only trading at a $50MM market cap today. Someone did make an unsolicited offer and was turned down but who knows how long they can do that.

I could be wrong but I tend to view mining companies like oil and gas E&Ps. Smaller producers lease up, develop some and prove out resources, then sell to a large producer who can use scale, cheaper capital and are better at project management. I see the same situation here and someone will buy WWR before it really rocket ships for us common shareholders. Someone is going to win, but not us common share peons.

We just need to collectively own 10% of the outstanding shares and help dictate favorable terms.
Chef Elko
AG
I always think someone here needs to make a run for a board seat! I will volunteer
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is a mega battle right now. Thousand lot short futures trades are hitting the DOM
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Price should rotate to 4140
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Got close.
AgPT06
AG
What am I missing here? Huge sell off this morning after the AH bump. Luckily I sold CC on 1/2 my shares and this is long hold in my IRA, but I dont see why this is selling off yet MGNI which had great call as well is shooting up.
ProgN
AgPT06 said:

What am I missing here? Huge sell off this morning after the AH bump. Luckily I sold CC on 1/2 my shares and this is long hold in my IRA, but I dont see why this is selling off yet MGNI which had great call as well is shooting up.
The breath of this market isn't strong. The bigs of the QQQ are what has the indices at these levels but smaller companies are rolling over. When this AI euphoria wears off, the bigs will rollover too, just like they did 11/2021, when crypto mining was all the rage.
Boy Named Sue
AG
That 411.59-ish level worked again
Madmarttigan
AG
I'm going to guess the WWR call was literally nothing since the stock is dying of inactivity.
Cookiemonster64
30K, if you ever get a chance (not in the middle of a trading day per se) can you post a screen grab of what it is you're seeing in the DOM? I'm sure there's a lot of experience required to interpret the orders but I have no idea what I'm looking at or looking for in the DOM.
MAS444
AG
What's up with AMZN the last few days?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm an amateur myself but I'm using it to supplement what I already see. I can try to do that.
Spoony Love
AG
SPY 412 seems to be a resistance for today or 4140 ES. Approximately. Just keeps bumping up to it. Wondering if that short trading earlier is the indicator of direction later today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Managed 0.4% today. I'll take it. Back for lottos maybe
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Mara got to 10.7 this week. Not bad.

Can re enter soon I think.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Just my two cents but 4150 would be my long target. It's consolidating above support. The vol just isn't there to expect a clean break.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AgPT06 said:

I grabbed a 63c for a friday lotto
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
What I think happened today - an institution or someone like Icahn was trying to force a trend down day. They were relentlessly selling, as large as 1000 NQ and ES lots. All of these got absorbed but because of the positioning this is having a drag effect on the bid. One side will get run over.
First Page Last Page
Page 6114 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.