Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,514,755 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone looking at the ROKU $105 weeklys again?

Been a lot of volume around 99.4-99.8 to continue pushing it above 100

In at $.8 on these.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

jmcfar_98 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Dobre casy said:

gougler08 said:

OSTK just took a big dip
Model T!

What does the model T tell you? Serious question because I don't know
Use the upper range and lower range to draw a triangle and that shows you the mid range where the stock normally settles in at. As in the case around $11.30 ish.
Correct. $11.30 would be expected and then the trend average would be to the upside over the downside due to where it began.

so there is your $11.30 on que
So now that it has retraced back to that $11.30 range, you expect it to continue to rise?

I was out of the country and missed what gave OSTK the shot in the arm. Can anyone elaborate?

OA brought it to the board's attention.

Well, besides the obvious
They are completing the sale of all retail pieces and focusing 100% on blockchain. Now I'm no expert in blockchain, several on here have been vocal in the opportunity, so to me OSTK is a wild card. I had mentioned it looked ready to pop last week but didn't know the underlying reason. Now that it did and has pulled back I think any move above $12 would be sustained rally time.

Also to note: I sold half Friday on the spike but have held the other half.
oldarmy1
AG
For you larger players ALGN back below $285 with a tail support showing.
oldarmy1
AG
Let's roll MSFT new on trend high & all-time high
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

jmcfar_98 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Dobre casy said:

gougler08 said:

OSTK just took a big dip
Model T!

What does the model T tell you? Serious question because I don't know
Use the upper range and lower range to draw a triangle and that shows you the mid range where the stock normally settles in at. As in the case around $11.30 ish.
Correct. $11.30 would be expected and then the trend average would be to the upside over the downside due to where it began.

so there is your $11.30 on que
So now that it has retraced back to that $11.30 range, you expect it to continue to rise?

I was out of the country and missed what gave OSTK the shot in the arm. Can anyone elaborate?

OA brought it to the board's attention.

Well, besides the obvious
They are completing the sale of all retail pieces and focusing 100% on blockchain. Now I'm no expert in blockchain, several on here have been vocal in the opportunity, so to me OSTK is a wild card. I had mentioned it looked ready to pop last week but didn't know the underlying reason. Now that it did and has pulled back I think any move above $12 would be sustained rally time.

Also to note: I sold half Friday on the spike but have held the other half.

Thanks, I sold out completely on the spike but have re-entered 11.28 with 1/2 of what I had held previously.

Bought / sold for profits 3x since you brought it to the board so thanks!
CheladaAg
AG
TWTR breakout
Post removed:
by user
jbeck3487
AG
Someone have a Robinhood link I can use to open my account?

Thanks
Post removed:
by user
IrishTxAggie
AG
jbeck3487 said:

Someone have a Robinhood link I can use to open my account?

Thanks
Be sure you're familiar with the day trading rules before you start playing weekly options.
oldarmy1
AG
Watch DE for a move below $166.50. If that begins to see asks grow back right above then that might signal the end up the big recovery move. Would target weekly $165 puts around $1.50 risked to $1.20
oldarmy1
AG
This might spark the profit taking as it settles in....

https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2019/06/24/john-c-may-ii-sells-16468-shares-of-deere-company-nysede-stock.html
oldarmy1
AG
Come to me little Bambi
EngrAg14
AG
I am hoping MU has a good earning report.
Want NVDA to make that move up to 190
AgShaun00
AG
how far out on MSFT is everyone going?
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

how far out on MSFT is everyone going?
I started with weeklies at 35 cents but sold 2/3 of those and am moving out to the 19th.
oldarmy1
AG
MU pop at the open and slow bleed all all day. Can't wait until earnings hit.
gougler08
AG
NIO showing a hammer technical after a big down day on Friday
rgag12
AG
Are you anticipating a bullish response to the MU earnings? Everything I've read is so doom and gloom about the prospects for MU and chips in general.

It feels like that since everyone is saying it's going to be so bad that if it turns out it's only 70% as bad as they say people will have a party.
gougler08
AG
I feel like the price is already reflective of the doom and gloom outlook so if they have even ok guidance, the stock will go up
EngrAg14
AG
rgag12 said:

Are you anticipating a bullish response to the MU earnings? Everything I've read is so doom and gloom about the prospects for MU and chips in general.

It feels like that since everyone is saying it's going to be so bad that if it turns out it's only 70% as bad as they say people will have a party.

Exactly. There was a report awhile back that bullish vs bearish response to earnings were not met equally.

So missed earnings meant much higher drops than an earnings beat. Plus I think MU has already had a lot of the missing accounted for since the trade war and such as been announced before.
IrishTxAggie
AG
rgag12 said:

Speculation (read hope) is that MU will announce a dividend soon.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

AMD came down to it's moving average and bounced. Let's see if there is follow through.
Bounced pretty good there
ProgN
Quote:

Nvidia Stock Has Less Upside Because of Rival AMD's New Chip, Analyst Says -- Barrons.com
11:02 am ET June 24, 2019 (Dow Jones) Print
By Tae Kim

Nvidia stock has less upside because the chip maker may lose market share to Advanced Micro Devices (ticker: AMD) in the coming year, according to Susquehanna Financial Group.

The back story. Nvidia stock (NVDA) is up about 14% this year, underperforming the Nasdaq Composite, which has risen roughly 21%.

Last month, Nvidia cited low visibility in the data center market and withdrew the full-year guidance it had given just a few months earlier.

What's new. On Monday, Susquehanna analyst Christopher Rolland reaffirmed his Positive rating for Nvidia stock, but reduced his price target for the shares, citing increasing competition in the graphics chip market.

After spending a week traveling in Asia, Rolland said his checks on Nvidia's business were "subdued" partly due to weak economic conditions in China.

"Navi [AMD's new graphics chip] will likely help AMD gain share over the next year," he wrote. "We believe Nvidia...now faces competitive issues over the next year."

The analyst predicts the company's smaller 7-nanometer chips for gaming won't be released until next year. Smaller-nanometer manufacturing processes have historically allowed semiconductor companies to create faster, more-power-efficient chips.

Nvidia declined to comment on the report.

Looking ahead. Rolland reduced his price target on Nvidia stock to $190 from $215. Nvidia stock was up 0.5% to $152.51 on Monday.
oldarmy1
AG
rgag12 said:

rgag12 - That is the question of the week. I see so much expectation of terrible numbers and sell ratings that it could be a setup for a rally on earnings; especially considering its near its low major support. Since I have zero confidence on direction I went with put/call spreads. I have some Puts at $31 and will be sitting at the ready to buy shares against those on any flash down below. I don't think I'd short against the calls if we hit above $35.50 unless we really ran into the $37 area after hours. For that I'd have to short against the calls just to lock in the $1.50/share gain, not willing to risk continuation the next day.
aggiehunter3
AG
Technically, BA looks ready to bust out of the bull flag and challenge 380 again...
oldarmy1
AG
aggiehunter3 said:

Technically, BA looks ready to bust out of the bull flag and challenge 380 again...
Does look strong, although I'm more interested in that gap that never filled up there at $415
Ragoo
AG
Check out the 20 day chart of GWW. Closed near this recent support which has been given a $10 bounce.

Thoughts?
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Check out the 20 day chart of GWW. Closed near this recent support which has been given a $10 bounce.

Thoughts?
Quick scan and every technical says giddy-up except for volume accumulation line - but that generally doesn't flip on until a move up has already started.
leoj
AG
Good old Grainger. That was a good long term buy when it hit under $150 because apparently Amazon was going to take over industrial equipment sales?
ProgN
Allergan AGN bought out this morning.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Thoughts?
Short seller analyst with a downgrade trying to break it below support this morning. Just an fyi if considering an entry.
leoj
AG
ABBV stock is going to get hammered
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Down 10%
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

leoj said:

Down 10%
That's a whole lotta money they're dropping for AGN... $63 billion. Wow
First Page Last Page
Page 609 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.