Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,993,534 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by EliteZags
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Easy trade. Same as I posted my plan was to go short as a trade. You can look at SPY price at those times and see my entry and exit. Not perfect but again phone app trading.

I set trailing stop .20 offset per contract. So gave up 10%ish but couldn't babysit. Probably more but wanted to have solidly green scalp between meetings.

Next….

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Stopped out of AMZN for a decent gain. Yay stops!
FJ43
Risk management and keeping gains. Great job
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lol, i knew it would happen today, i just didn't know when.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
WWR has a date with $1.50
Philip J Fry
AG
Anyone know anything about ARLP? I found this this my stock screener this weekend. Looks like nice consistent growth to me
SF2004
AG
Joke of a market.
Golf1
AG
(Patiently) waiting for spy to break this pattern assuming it starts going down is the plan.
BrokeAssAggie
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SF2004 said:

Joke of a market.

Nah. Give it time.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pretty happy with my trading considering the dip at the end.

Hit my trailing stop on half of my 200 TQQQ shares to take some profit, bought them back near the bottom of the dip, and sold them again for another small profit. Still got my cheaper 100 shares that I'll let ride for tomorrow's Fed minutes.

TQQQ +2.1% +$81
TQQQ +0.8% +$30

Plus my nice BBBY win for $633.
Golf1
AG
Anyone have any thoughts on TSLA? that $940 price point has shown a lot of resistance this month.
FJ43

What were y'all expecting? Went above +3 into resistance.

Still sniffing +3 but below.

kyle field 94
AG
SAVA after hours

Wow
Spoony Love
AG
Honestly haven't paid attention lately but it's the first time I've seen the greed for awhile on the index below:

https://www.cnn.com/markets/fear-and-greed
Dan Scott
AG
APRN and BBBY squeezing
Bob Knights Paper Hands
kyle field 94 said:

SAVA after hours

Wow

I'm putting sell orders on my my Jan2023 spreads at 15:1 (will net me 3x to 7x on those trades). I'll hold my 2024 spreads but sell calls on all of my shares if we have a big run tomorrow during the cash session, probably look for strikes at or > $100.
BlueTaze
Zack morris took a break from pumping sub $50M pennies to pump SDC.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Any idea what's expected from the Fed tomorrow?
Triple_Bagger
Bob Knights Liver said:

kyle field 94 said:

SAVA after hours

Wow

I'm putting sell orders on my my Jan2023 spreads at 15:1 (will net me 3x to 7x on those trades). I'll hold my 2024 spreads but sell calls on all of my shares if we have a big run tomorrow during the cash session, probably look for strikes at or > $100.
I got a little lucky picking up some C25s today for 0.15 (only bought as a lotto incase the meme craze spread to SAVA). I sold most of my shares after hours between $25-26 because I'm covered with the C25s if it runs and wanted to take some profit. Still holding 10 Jan2024 C120/150s with an average cost of 0.35.
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

S&P just bounced off the 200 day after a bull run. Regardless of the news, I think we sell. but that's part hunch, part technicals. Markets need a breather here.
Watch the first reaction after Fed starts speaking, usually it's a fake out. I pay zero attention to what is actually said. I will usually just play a small position contrary to the first move.
JbKing45
$30,000 Millionaire said:

WWR has a date with $1.50
. Is this before or after the stock offering/dilution?
Dan Scott
AG
Elon tweeted 1 minutes after after-hours close

lobwedgephil
BREwmaster said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

S&P just bounced off the 200 day after a bull run. Regardless of the news, I think we sell. but that's part hunch, part technicals. Markets need a breather here.
Watch the first reaction after Fed starts speaking, usually it's a fake out. I pay zero attention to what is actually said. I will usually just play a small position contrary to the first move.
Just the release of the minutes, no speeches. Usually a non factor, but we have sold hard on it before when unexpected things in it.
Golf1
AG
Anyone have any puts in BBBY? is it worth it or should I just let it go?
wanderer
BlueTaze
Great recent chat with John Carter when you have some free time. Also a good channel to subscribe to.

BaylorSpineGuy
Does anyone know if Prog survived Vegas? Did he go for a pack of gum at the Spearmint Rhino and never resurface?
Brewmaster
AG
Golf1 said:

might be worth a scalp tomorrow, but how about TSLA or put spreads on TSLA?
GreasenUSA
AG
BlueTaze said:

Great recent chat with John Carter when you have some free time. Also a good channel to subscribe to.

Gave this one a listen over the last couple of days. I love John Carter, and had already read about his GOOGL trade last year more in depth. This is the new female host's first or second interview, and she's going to need to get a lot better, imo. Hard to listen to her questions.
GreasenUSA
AG
Golf1 said:

I gave the 20P a shot with a lotto today when it came off its first halt. The stock dropped from over 27 to around 24, and the 20P moved from about 1.90 to 2.15. Granted, later in the day when it dropped below 20, the 20P was hitting over 4.00. But, premiums are just too inflated to catch much value out of them. Would be better off with shares, imo.
Dan Scott
AG
I'm getting hyped on APRN. 45% short. 33M shares outstanding with about 70% held by insiders that aren't selling. Largest shareholder added 8M shares at $5. This is low float.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Golf1 said:

I gave the 20P a shot with a lotto today when it came off its first halt. The stock dropped from over 27 to around 24, and the 20P moved from about 1.90 to 2.15. Granted, later in the day when it dropped below 20, the 20P was hitting over 4.00. But, premiums are just too inflated to catch much value out of them. Would be better off with shares, imo.
I have decided just not to play on Meme stocks, either way.
Gabster43213
Time to jump back in?

At 60 years of age and need for some income from my portfolio, I have been overweighted in bonds and fixed income the past 6 months. Am considering a move to 60/40 fixed/equity with equity focused on growth and balanced funds.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Gabster43213 said:

Time to jump back in?

At 60 years of age and need for some income from my portfolio, I have been overweighted in bonds and fixed income the past 6 months. Am considering a move to 60/40 fixed/equity with equity focused on growth and balanced funds.
Bro, hire a financial advisor and let them direct you.
First Page Last Page
Page 5624 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.