Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,427 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought DE $162.50 weeklies
Shundere
So I had bought some 5/10 187.5 NVDA calls. They are down 65%, climbed back some after open. Should I just get rid of them? NVDA has really screwed me
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Buying a nice size position of CX across all 401k/SEP accounts and even trading accounts. Target of a double on it over the next year. P/E 14.42 with Earnings per share of $0.32 during the sectors 2 year struggle. They reported in line and forward guidance you may recall was improving forward flow going forward.
Seen you talk about CX a few times, you must really like that company.
I like the sector and its a well managed Mexico company. They still plan on putting up homes, buildings and stuff in Mexico.

I hunt in Mexico, and you could fool me if new construction is in their plans lol it's like stepping back into the 1900s in a lot of areas ... they could use some new construction!
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Shundere said:

So I had bought some 5/10 187.5 NVDA calls. They are down 65%, climbed back some after open. Should I just get rid of them? NVDA has really screwed me
I'm holding some of these as well. Haven't sold them yet.
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

NVDA above $178 is key and above $180 = green light. Your above Stage 1 and need stage 2 but hard to know if a really good run will come. Above $180 would get you likely $182's for dumping at even or better, yes?
oldarmy1
AG
Nasty engulfing candle on the minute S&P. That could be a reversal if the bulls don't wipe it out.
Shundere
Yeah that sounds right. I was just going to hold, but that time decay acts fast. THanks for reply

I am very limited to how much I can post here. How can I change that?
oldarmy1
AG
LPSN potential red/green candle on the daily chart. All we need is a little market recovery and it pops hard.

oldarmy1
AG
Shoulda just bought ZNGA in addition to the options. After its nice rise and top selloff the new lower support around $5.75 has held solid.
ProgN
Upgrade to a paying sub.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

LPSN potential red/green candle on the daily chart. All we need is a little market recovery and it pops hard.

I must be doing something very wrong as my chart on LPSN (ThinkorSwim) looks nothing like that. Yahoo version looks like mine. Friday was bearish engulfing.
IrishTxAggie
AG
His chart is set to days. Yours might be minutes of some sort.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Nope, daily candles here. Can you produce his chart on yahoo finance?
IrishTxAggie
AG
gotsand said:

No. He's got a full command center and software. You're not going to produce his charts on anything free.
oldarmy1
AG
My charts remove lot sizes of under 1000. My program focuses on institutional volume and price. All other is meaningless noise.
Trolley Problems
gotsand said:

His Friday day range looks right, but the body of his Friday candle is very different. Is he maybe defining his candle bodies differently than the norm?
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm not even a blip on OA's radar...
mrad85
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

gotsand said:

No. He's got a full command center and software. You're not going to produce his charts on anything free.
oldarmy1
AG
Hey! Who got that picture of me? My wife took that!
E
AG
TEUM jumping out there
Trolley Problems
oldarmy1 said:

My charts remove lot sizes of under 1000. My program focuses on institutional volume and price. All other is meaningless noise.

How does that change your candle bodies? I thought the body ranges were open and close price, with the tails being day's high and day's low (please excuse my naming - I might not be calling them the right things).
oldarmy1
AG
SONO red/green pattern interrupted by market actions. A buy under $11

FriskyGardenGnome
AG
On Friday, LPSN opened at 30.14 and closed at 28.54. How does that print a doji candle?
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

TEUM jumping out there
"Experts"

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4260381-concerns-pareteum-overblown
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Thank you.
Shundere
Bulls!
oldarmy1
AG
If there were no institutional trades then the program eliminates their mark.
oldarmy1
AG
Tried to buy OLED calls unsuccessfully out to June or even July. Markets come back and that will be over $200.

Still have all the net free shares but really would like to trade it from down here. Spreads are too big
mrad85
AG
It seems the "experts" like to post their articles and drive the stock in the gutter quite often, then follow up with an oops, we over-reacted.

Trolley Problems
oldarmy1 said:

If there were no institutional trades then the program eliminates their mark.

Got it. Not to be dense...So your candle bodies are what the open and close would have been if only the large trades were what happened that day?
FightinFarmer
ALGN looks to have found support and there was a big volume spike. What do y'all think about a weekly call back to the $330-335 area it was at last week?
Aggie_2463
AG
OA, still think CHK gets back over that $3 mark soon?
ProgN
LPSN!!!!!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

OA, still think CHK gets back over that $3 mark soon?
Pretty sure this one was a lottery ticket pick...
oldarmy1
AG
How many Mexico City Deer have you shot?
First Page Last Page
Page 522 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.