Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,814 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RIG showing strength.
oldarmy1
AG
AYX naked $85 Put looking solid
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

If I showed the forum the ROI on TSLA you'd all pass out.
Just it show on a percentage basis!
leoj
AG
Irish, did you get in on those TSLA 200s?
jmcfar_98
AG
Greater than QCOM?
oldarmy1
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

Greater than QCOM?
In % no. In dollars, without question.
oldarmy1
AG
People that squirmed on the SUM pullback. I slap thee with a wet noodle!
YNWA_AG
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Oldarmy1's hand holding notes for CSCO. Last trade we did had a shallow pullback when we entered so very little movement downward on our calls. This one has had 20-50% movements. I note that every other consolidation has been the same. That means nothing but now its something I'm also watching.

is it a good idea to lower csco entry point?
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

oldarmy1 said:

Oldarmy1's hand holding notes for CSCO. Last trade we did had a shallow pullback when we entered so very little movement downward on our calls. This one has had 20-50% movements. I note that every other consolidation has been the same. That means nothing but now its something I'm also watching.

Only if it hits $55.85
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22
AG
Took a popcorn watching, pure gambling chance. In NVDA $180 weeklies at $.07.
oldarmy1
AG
I bought BBY May 17 $75 in the craziness this morning. The stock had hit a new high before the selloff. And now confirmation on the channel with the bounce gives me confidence it sees $75 fairly quick.
jmcfar_98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Classic.
oldarmy1
AG
If you are on TWTR retweet the heck out of that. Marketing never hurts.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yeah. Bit down on 2 of them.
leoj
AG
Oa and the devil on your shoulder peer pressure
EngrAg14
AG
With the Avengers: End Game release and expecting to blow out box office numbers, I'm expecting it to push DIS up before next Monday.
By 5/3 to be $143-144
oldarmy1
AG
Covered TSLA $234. What a ride! So to speak. Hoping for a decent bounce toward $240 for buying $200 Puts out to August
oldarmy1
AG
EngrAg14 said:

With the Avengers: End Game release and expecting to blow out box office numbers, I'm expecting it to push DIS up before next Monday.
By 5/3 to be $143-144
The numbers on Avenger's are going to be other-worldly. Maybe as much as 40% above the record.
gougler08
AG
Thoughts on selling AMD puts before earnings next week? Like them as a longer term hold if earnings doesn't hit, but with the bad INTC results I like AMD to benefit from it. May 3 27 puts can be had for $1.35
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

YNWA_AG said:

oldarmy1 said:

Only if it hits $55.85
Be on the ready
YNWA_AG
AG
gougler08 said:

Thoughts on selling AMD puts before earnings next week? Like them as a longer term hold if earnings doesn't hit, but with the bad INTC results I like AMD to benefit from it. May 3 27 puts can be had for $1.35
from the tsmc report on april 18th: it seems that the industry is doing well, but intel is not. AMD is eating intel's lunch with EPYC
oldarmy1
AG
It's pretty clear that the markets are going to use the Fed meeting as the catalyst.
EngrAg14
AG
YNWA_AG said:

gougler08 said:

from the tsmc report on april 18th: it seems that the industry is doing well, but intel is not. AMD is eating intel's lunch with EPYC
Agreed this to me is the total opposite play.
INTC has been losing sales the past few earnings, AMD and other chip manufacturers have been grabbing market shares. AMD also has business in sectors INTC doesn't, this will impact NVDA if AMD rises due to GPU sales a lot.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

YNWA_AG said:

oldarmy1 said:

Only if it hits $55.85
Be on the ready
Got to 55.88. Note the volume spike as it approached it? We know things.
EngrAg14
AG
oldarmy1 said:

EngrAg14 said:

By 5/3 to be $143-144
The numbers on Avenger's are going to be other-worldly. Maybe as much as 40% above the record.
I'm hoping so since DIS is my safe place at the moment.
Going to move over to AMD next week and the NVDA (probably 205-210 before the earnings)
ProgN
Is SQ getting into your wheelhouse for buying? If so, strike and date please.
oldarmy1
AG
Don't forget the tricksy quick dive before bounce
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08
AG
EngrAg14 said:

YNWA_AG said:

gougler08 said:

Agreed this to me is the total opposite play.
INTC has been losing sales the past few earnings, AMD and other chip manufacturers have been grabbing market shares. AMD also has business in sectors INTC doesn't, this will impact NVDA if AMD rises due to GPU sales a lot.

I'd be selling puts, so if they go up after earnings I just pocket the premium but if they hold/go down then I'll own the stock as a longer term play at a reduced cost base
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO holds around here we get inverted hammer. Think of it as Gandalf saying "You shall not pass!"
oldarmy1
AG
FEYE with the snails pace move up. Lord please get me to $16.50 so I can be done. Seriously the 150% ROI isn't even worth it.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Confession time. I put 10% of yesterdays ROKU profits into TRNX today at .5720.

Write-off or island purchase. Time will tell.
Celebration time. I sold all of these at $0.6323. Hey that is 10% people!
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Is SQ getting into your wheelhouse for buying? If so, strike and date please.
Sorry I missed this and you were spot on under $71....$70-71 on it.

oldarmy1
AG
SFIX FTW
First Page Last Page
Page 494 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.