Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,121,530 Views | 224620 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
INTC missed

CSCO $36
EngrAg14
AG
oldarmy1 said:

INTC missed

CSCO $36
I really recommend people to hop on AMD with INTC miss.
AMD has been taking processor market share and last quarter INTC was profitable due to other investments.
AMD also has some new GPUs/CPUs they announced the past few months.
IrishTxAggie
AG
One day I'll learn to stop thinking AMZN can't blow it away by that much...AGAIN!!
leoj
AG
Maybe disappointing Q2 guidance though, looks like low QoQ sales growth.
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO coming back $36.30

I also bought 1000 shares of NVDA on the crazy drop to $183

emotions
oldarmy1
AG
Sold NVDA $186

500 shares

whoever that was thank you!
leoj
AG
Sbux all time high
oldarmy1
AG
INTC with a bad miss. Will have to see if this breaks the trend on semi-conductor shares in normal hours tomorrow.
gougler08
AG
MU falling with INTC miss I guess?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

All of them
oldarmy1
AG
TEUM jumped as high as $4.10 ah....

$4 now
Shiner Bock
AG
My $8.75 entry in Ford looking good now
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

All of them
Looks like I'll be exercised on my sold puts, still like it to break out in the next few weeks
leoj
AG
Quote:

Intel is down nearly 6% in after hours action after cutting its full-year revenue estimate to $69B from $71.5B previously. Street consensus is $71.3B. Full year adjusted EPS is trimmed to $4.35 vs. $4.60 previously and estimates of $4.52.

The company expects Q2 revenue of just $15.6B vs. $16.85B consensus, and Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.89 vs. $1.01.

"Looking ahead, we're taking a more cautious view of the year, although we expect market conditions to improve," says CEO Bob Swan, who also takes note of the "challenging NAND pricing environment."

Damn it
JobSecurity
AG
NVDA 200 calls will be real cheap in the morning
PeekingDuck
AG
Seems strange for cloud computing to be taking off and the companies that actually make it possible to be falling.
Aggie_2463
AG
TEUM $4.15 Ah? Hope it breaks out tomorrow
oldarmy1
AG
foleyt said:

NVDA 200 calls will be real cheap in the morning
Certainly will. A break through of $180 would be a loss of the consolidation box and forced stop loss.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

TEUM $4.15 Ah? Hope it breaks out tomorrow
Looks good. Makes today's action a shake ahead of further upside most likely. Hope we don't macro market headwinds.
leoj
AG
Oa, stop loss for qcom and mu as well tomorrow in case tech sector gets hit as a whole?
leoj
AG
Also I don't see why amd or nvda would be hit by this. Intc lost data center business, which means the other two had to gain?
YNWA_AG
AG
leoj said:

Also I don't see why amd or nvda would be hit by this. Intc lost data center business, which means the other two had to gain?
AMD is supposed to hit double-digit market share with EPYC this year. Rome could take a lot more when it releases
jakal0722
OA: when you have a chance do you mind continuing your lesson on CX?

It didn't meet its goals and it took a bit of a hit today but not the dive I expected. It seems to be approaching its lower boundary (around 4.56). My assumption is that it should pop back from there. I figured if it crosses that 4.50 line then it's going to sink. What are you seeing?
oldarmy1
AG
jakal0722 said:

OA: when you have a chance do you mind continuing your lesson on CX?

It didn't meet its goals and it took a bit of a hit today but not the dive I expected. It seems to be approaching its lower boundary (around 4.56). My assumption is that it should pop back from there. I figured if it crosses that 4.50 line then it's going to sink. What are you seeing?
Fundamentally sound take for the short term.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures recovered to -2. Anything can happen.
jakal0722
Thanks! So would probably be best to hold on a trade to see which box the stock wants to be in would be the play I would go with.
ProgN
OA,

I'm sitting on some cash reserves and with NVDA opening a lot lower, what month/strike look like an opportunity? I don't mind paying some premium for more time? TIA.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

OA,

I'm sitting on some cash reserves and with NVDA opening a lot lower, what month/strike look like an opportunity? I don't mind paying some premium for more time? TIA.

First, to those who doubled down on NVDA aren't you glad we sold on the 50% retracement? Never get overly greedy. Make your initial option entry your key one.

As for the INTC impact on NVDA and CSCO, so far they've held up above key support. $180 on NVDA and $55.25 on CSCO.

How am I trading it? I'll look for a flash under $180 and double down again. If the flash collapses below $178 I'll stop loss the entire trade.

I'll do same on CSCO if it falls close to that key support, except I'll make the strike next weeks $57's.

It either rubber bands or the pattern trend is broken making the reason we've traded them gone.
ProgN
You're referring to the $200 calls on NVDA, correct?
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
Yes to both posts
oldarmy1
AG
Oppenheimer with an outperform rating and $7 target for TEUM
JobSecurity
AG
Good morning OA and others. Here's my thought for this morning, let me know if I'm on track

GILD gave us a bullish engulfing candle yesterday so we would expect a continuation higher. The next resistance level is around 66 as shown.

My thought was to buy 5/3 66 calls @ 0.73. Target would be to sell half at the first test of 66 (if my math is right the call would be at about 1.25), and hold the other half to see if 66 is broken with an ultimate target of 68 which is the previous high. If 66 fails we'd be looking at a head and shoulders pattern so I would exit the other half and potentially be looking to buy monthly puts with around a 62 target.

Or I could do the 5/3 65 calls at 1.10 for a better chance of being ITM. what do you think of the setup and trade strategy?

ProgN
1Q GDP, 3.2%. Wow
ProgN
RIG getting back into attractive range. GDP growth, IRAN oil drying up and summer travel season upon us, RIG could be poised to gain significantly. JMO
First Page Last Page
Page 491 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.