Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,064,613 Views | 224406 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by ProgN
Ranger222
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zscaler $ZS slingshot. Cyber security plays are one of the best places to be right now
pacecar02
MU with a nice move
leoj
AG
Yep, picked up calls yesterday.

How does XLNX have pretty good volume on shares but nothing on options and a large bid/ask spread?
pacecar02
Didnt pay attention till just today

But probably just the big move this morning
oldarmy1
AG
Entering DE Strike May $167.50 if reaches $2.
Ranger222
AG
yeah its annoying. Was looking to pick up some September calls on this weakness and IV crush this morning and the bid-ask spreads are just too wide for me to take anything. Repurchased a good chunk of the commons I sold yesterday for $20 less
gougler08
AG
Lots of things selling off heavy over the last 10 min
Ragoo
AG
Watch QCOM here as it gets to closer to 85

Approaching the lower band of the 2 minute keltner.
JobSecurity
AG
NVDA and CSCO down near support from last couple days. Get out of calls if they break through?
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Watch QCOM here as it gets to closer to 85

Approaching the lower band of the 2 minute keltner.
My Puts are looking good!
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Lots of things selling off heavy over the last 10 min
It's a consolidation folks!

Sales sales sales ahead
E
AG
Damn everything taking a nosedive...

I'm gonna take a couple hour break
oldarmy1
AG
Day 6 on CSCO so we'll see if pattern holds. That ties the longest consolidation break on its trend.
oldarmy1
AG
Well I was hidden bid on the DE calls at $2.12 but market maker can see it and flooded in orders
dlp3719
AG
Well my 5/10 NVDA $200 calls went from $2.05 down to $1.05.

I assume I should cost average down. Stay at the $200 strike or move down strike?
oldarmy1
AG
Closing out half of QCOM Puts
oldarmy1
AG
AND I am buying long against remaining Puts. Risk taken out of the trade.
oldarmy1
AG
For our educational trade what do you see? Post earnings. Zero volume. Stock hasn't even traded below its 3 day lows. We'll check in end of day on it.
peteratm02
AG
Same question on the NVDA calls...

I pick the worst ones on here to follow - BBOX, RRTS, NIO and now it seems NVDA too
IrishTxAggie
AG
In on NIO $5 Naked Put
oldarmy1
AG
peteratm02 said:

Same question on the NVDA calls...

I pick the worst ones on here to follow - BBOX, RRTS, NIO and now it seems NVDA too
Are they expiring tomorrow?

I suggest everyone stop entering option trades until they fully understand all aspects of them.

We are over 90% on winning options. Unheard of frankly and how many of those dropped during the process.

On those microcaps BBOX, RRTS its super high risk/reward. But I stopped posting those even though an "I" or an "ENPH" offset not only every other loss but has over a 800% gain beyond total invested.

NIO gave a perfect double for planting the shares net free. Now you might have been a terrible manager of the trade but the stock performed as needed to accomplish the long term goal.

And now NVDA. Well that's a whole different animal. $10 swings on a $150+ stock is standard fare. I doubled up on the market gift entry.

Unless people think the bull market is dead then this is how it works.
oldarmy1
AG
Large TSLA sell. Uh oh
Aggie_2463
AG
OA, haven't gotten into the calls options yet (been busy at work), but thinking about picking up some more TEUM in the IRA at $3.93... thoughts?
oldarmy1
AG
Back in TSLA under $251.50 after an $8+ ride on 1st flash. Hard stop at $250 and have spreads on it now.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

OA, haven't gotten into the calls options yet (been busy at work), but thinking about picking up some more TEUM in the IRA at $3.93... thoughts?
TEUM has a ton of clients and growing. It's one of my favorite undervalued holdings.
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

TEUM has a ton of clients and growing. It's one of my favorite undervalued holdings.
Thanks, $3.95 and in.
oldarmy1
AG
A $245 TSLA weekly could turn into a huge score if TSLA loses $250 on volume
jakal0722
Re: CX Ed Trade
Bad reports but little movement tells me there is still trust in the stock and that people are content to hold. Assumption is that it will break out of its box here in the next week or so.

How bad did I fail the quiz?
Rice and Fries
OA, looking at TMO...chart looks quite healthy and it's gotten above $266 while flirting somewhat with $267. We still have quite a bit of Time Decay left and I'm still in the green. I'm considering a sell if we get to $270, as I'll reach my target of 50% on the trade. Just wanted to gauge your thoughts.
Colt98
AG
I just double up my nvda May17 calls here.. seems like a great opportunity to lower my cost with the amount of time we have.
JobSecurity
AG
Broke 250
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

OA, looking at TMO...chart looks quite healthy and it's gotten above $266 while flirting somewhat with $267. We still have quite a bit of Time Decay left and I'm still in the green. I'm considering a sell if we get to $270, as I'll reach my target of 50% on the trade. Just wanted to gauge your thoughts.
I like the thinking
AggiePeeps06
AG
TSLA briefly touched below $250 then jumped right back to $251. that was quick
oldarmy1
AG
TSLA so much fun. Flash below $250 to $248's and then markets go hard upward and it gets a $4+ pop back above. Personally I still think its toast, if not today...soon
oldarmy1
AG
Nice hammer on the S&P with the reversal. Now its wait and see if it holds or folds.
First Page Last Page
Page 487 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.