Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,738 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
krosch11 said:

Sorry guys this isnt stock related but its essentially the only board I really interact on and value your opinions. Does anyone have a legitimate CPA or tax attorney they can recommend for taxes? Looking to stick with someone long term who is extremely competent. Have tried a few CPAs the last few years and I end up doing most of the leg work.

Thanks and back to stocks. Congrats to the ATVI call holders. what a day.

Don't know where you are located and don't know if you prefer face-to-face or okay with a phone meeting to handle your needs.

Anyway,....

I use only an Enrolled Agent (EA) for my tax work. If there is an issue, they can represent you to the IRS (don't need to hire a tax attorney).

I provided links below for an EA definition and the National Association to help you locate an EA in your area.

Hope this helps.

https://www.irs.gov/tax-professionals/enrolled-agents/enrolled-agent-information

https://www.naea.org/
krosch11
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Add where you're at so people can give you the right potential referral
Probably helpful. I'm in New Braunfels TX
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

QQQ forming bull flag. Think we are going to run up to ~$378 today

You can make that run now..
krosch11
AG
Thank you
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Algo selling on SPX/SPY. 10 minutes of selling and then let off for 10-15 minutes. Repeated three times now.
Spoony Love
AG
SPY below the 100EMA. We've seen it jump off the last few times. The 150EMA is just below $448 I believe.

Some pretty intense selling pressure today.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

For my fellow SPY degenerate scalpers

I still have those 470C for this week 1/21. Need some help or busted trade.

Will take some juice IMO to break the upper trend line (yellow). Approx 470.19...ish (red SR level). Downside I think 455.21...ish is important.

We are right at the first level downside trend line (yellow). Second level downside trend line about that 455.21...ish.

For me....no guessing...trade levels and/or EMAs on scalping.
Coming into my lower target.

Irish 2.0
This is where I have the /ES bouncing. If it doesn't give a bounce here...look out below
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
TexasAg2017
AG
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

For my fellow SPY degenerate scalpers

I still have those 470C for this week 1/21. Need some help or busted trade.

Will take some juice IMO to break the upper trend line (yellow). Approx 470.19...ish (red SR level). Downside I think 455.21...ish is important.

We are right at the first level downside trend line (yellow). Second level downside trend line about that 455.21...ish.

For me....no guessing...trade levels and/or EMAs on scalping.
Coming into my lower target.

The goal here would be for it to bounce off of that level and you could enter calls for a quick scalp. Or we plow right through it and continue the trip down?
GreasenUSA
AG
OA's Goalpost play, IDRA, with cancer treatment patent approval news. Bouncing around between .68 and .74 right now. Not really an impressive move yet.
Talon2DSO
AG
Idera Pharmaceutical?
"Life's tough, but I'm tougher."
Engine10
AG
Q's look toast. Feels like back to 200 day is inevitable
agdaddy04
AG
my cost basis is still $1.29 on this one.
Chef Elko
AG
Where are y'all parking cash? I built up quite a bit over the past 6 months. With inflation continuing upwards I have to get this money in the market. CPI at 7% and bond funds getting crushed with rates set to rise. Park money in a low duration bond fund?

I was thinking buy/write deep ITM calls with SPY/IWM out a month and keep rolling until I figure it out. What are some of y'all doing at the moment?
cryption
I've done 2 plays today, scalped NURO at open for 21% and MQ 12.5p I just closed out for a quick 10%

The Sven Henrich tweet is money.

ETA: Aint gonna be no Fed hikes.
azul_rain
How much of a pullback is expected? 30%? Another Covid like drop
The Pilot
AG
hedge said:

How much of a pullback is expected? 30%? Another Covid like drop
I doubt we get a covid like drop.
FJ43
Irish 2.0 said:

This is where I have the /ES bouncing. If it doesn't give a bounce here...look out below
Lets hope for the bounce. If not...whoops.....
Irish 2.0
FJ43 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Lets hope for the bounce. If not...whoops.....
15pt bounce so far
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
FTAG 2000
AG
NNOX at a two year low.

/torbush
My buddy the whale in BG and MOS, said he is exited 1/3 of each position today. Sold at $98 in BG and will reestablish at $92 or $93 before mid-Feb earnings come out. Sold at $44 in MOS and will re-establish at $38 or $39. I own minimal shares in BG & MOS. Enter or exit at your own risk. Just passing along.
BaylorSpineGuy
FAANG stocks all getting pounded. This is do or die time for the market.

ES futures bounced, but the individual stocks are getting smoked. AMZN now 30 pts below that 3185 line from last year. Could spell trouble….
cryption
picked up NCLH 1/28 22.5c. Looks like it maybe found a bottom and the flow looks like it'll push it up

Dan Scott
AG
DWAC!!!!!!
BaylorSpineGuy
Tough trading in SPY today. The big impulsive move downwards upon opening was the play that paid today. A lot of chop up and down between there. I got stopped out on a couple trades.

As of now, it looks like the SPY is gonna respect that 100 EMA. If it finds it again in the near future, the next visit may not end so well.
BrokeAssAggie
Dan Scott said:

DWAC!!!!!!
Everything Trump touches turns to gold
Dan Scott
AG
Trump will announce he's running again officially as the first post ever on Truth Social. The launch of the site will be huge!
Irish 2.0
Dan Scott said:

Trump will announce he's running again officially as the first post ever on Truth Social. The launch of the site will be huge! YUGE!!!
FIFY
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
PHUN is a cheaper option, but also running up as part of the Trump social media play.
FTAG 2000
AG
Dan Scott said:

DWAC!!!!!!
BBIG looking down on DWAC on the day.
McInnis 03
AG
Do as I say, not as I do.

ProgN
I don't follow penny stocks and my buddy asked about $ILUS. Are any of you familiar with it?
krosch11
AG
M&A group. Had abunch of issues, hired a new CEO this year to fix all the administrative issues. Focusing on emerging life safety technologies, just aquired a european company doing electric emergency response manufacturing .

https://ilus-group.com/ilus-board-ilus-international/

Nick Link is the new CEO as of this year (former CEO of firebug), interesting group of people. Feels a little shell-y to me. Company has had 3 name changes, and a lot of filing issues which got them delisted on the Canadian exchange previously.
ProgN
Thanks, I'll pass that on to my friend.
First Page Last Page
Page 4854 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.