Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,165 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cryption said:

That 1/7 35c has a bit of activity. But so does the 25p... so consolidation and chop for a bit does seem like the name of the game. Thanks for the insight!

Makes sense from an options trade on both sides. Either could pay with the right entries.

If I was playing puts for the weekly I'd probably buy the 30 or 31p if 1/7. Closer than ATM anyway. More likely I'd go to next week also.

Chances are someone is playing crafty options strategies.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
cryption said:

Thanks that's super helpful. Shakes me confidence a bit, but I really am interested to see what GM does in the morning. That dark pool volume really has me thinking there's still more room to run - but I'm pretty excellent at losing money. I keep my plays short generally, so things I find I sell pretty quick when they're green. My 2022 goal is to actually learn more TA then I currently use.
Don't let my phone app redneck TA shake your confidence. It could very well have a day 2 or even day 3. But as a trader I suspect it won't go into orbit. Needs to get above and stay above today's high for a day 2. If not puts ATM on weekly for a scalp would be my play.

Quick in and out, make a little potentially and buy mamma some new On shoes.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

cryption
I've got pretty tight stops set, tomorrow will tell if it moves against me. My hope is for a day 2 and I can get out pretty quick. The AH bleed isn't the greatest but that plus a flush at open could bring new buyers to the table. It'll be fun to find out!
FJ43
cryption said:

I've got pretty tight stops set, tomorrow will tell if it moves against me. My hope is for a day 2 and I can get out pretty quick. The AH bleed isn't the greatest but that plus a flush at open could bring new buyers to the table. It'll be fun to find out!
If AH bleed is no volume then maybe look for an opening pop. If so and me, I sell the pop on open and sit on the sidelines or scalp the put side.

But I'm a degenerate scalper so fade me for sure.

cryption
I like to do OCO orders, with a stop and a limit sell - with luck my phone will buzz letting me know I made money lol. Volume was pretty high today, tomorrow will be the tell. F and GM like to run together at times
Madmarttigan
AG
I believe the only stocks I've seen OA mention on Twitter during the growth stock beat down for gathering is MGNI and MVIS. Maybe a mention or two of BIGC and SNDL as well.

Possibly more LADR for retirement accounts.

Other tweets have just been options.
irish pete ag06
AG
I have CLOV in an IRA. Should I just cut that or is this something we think rebounds in the long run.
Dan Scott
AG
Hold it. They have almost 900M in cash. They did an equity offering at $5.75 in November to help fund expansion. Let's see what they say after 1Q.
cryption
https://old.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/rw9xqb/possible_2024_chevy_silverado_ev_leaked_from/

GM catalyst?

But if that's what it looks like then maybe I should have bought puts lol
FJ43
Morning gents.

Could be a rough day for the Qs if we don't get a bounce here.

Watch for 391.14-50 ish if not.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Did I miss some ROKU news? -4% Pre.
AgCPA95
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Did I miss some ROKU news? -4% Pre.

Atlantic equities just dropped a $136 per share target.
Talon2DSO
AG
U.S. private employers added jobs at a much faster-than-anticipated rate in December, helping to alleviate some worker shortages as the tight U.S. labor market persisted.

The U.S. economy saw 807,000 private payrolls return in the final month of 2021, ADP said in its closely watched report on Wednesday. This compared to the 410,000 job gains consensus economists anticipated, based on Bloomberg data. Employers had brought back 505,000 jobs in November, according to ADP's revised estimate for that month.

McInnis 03
AG
WARNING.

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Slow rotation from Growth to Value? I sold my Tax Exempt Bonds on Monday and bought more T on Tuesday. I have plenty of Growth that I'll hang on too in case we have a head-fake in the economy. My T position is just adding more to what I have; however, I am wildly bullish on the Warner Bros./Discovery Spin-off or Split-off that "should" occur mid-year....so bullish it's hard for me to see straight.....Apple or Disney could buy this NEWCO and not blink an eye as both need content and worldwide reach. WB/D NEWCO delivers just that.
FJ43

Brewmaster
AG
put scalping day!

growth and tech continues to look awful. Value and financials rotation is upon us I suppose.

Irish 2.0

BA running on this
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Uh...wow mu, and it looks like ree is going to run again?
Everybody loves a dirt road
Spoony Love
AG
Nancy always knows
Triple_Bagger
Spoony Love said:

Nancy always knows
Her CRM calls are down ~25%
GTIAG09
AG
This is always nice to see!
GTIAG09
AG
Spoony Love
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Spoony Love said:

Nancy always knows
Just wait.
astros4545
AG
GTIAG09 said:

This is always nice to see!

How poor is this guy to only get 7,000 shares
McInnis 03
AG
That was his Christmas money from mom/
cryption
Well hit my stop on GM - didn't work out like I hoped it would. Looks like whales are still holding those calls. May wish I hadn't stopped but if I knew I'd not be at work right now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Triple_Bagger said:

Spoony Love said:

Nancy always knows

I just bought 220s instead to trail Nancy's 210s.
BrokeAssAggie
taking MU $100 c weekly here as a day trade.
FTAG 2000
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Triple_Bagger said:

Spoony Love said:

Nancy always knows

I just bought 220s instead to trail Nancy's 210s.
what date?
FJ43
FOMC minutes at 2EST today.

FTAG 2000
AG
Quadruple top on SPY, danger.
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

You talking about on the 5min chart?

That is irrelevant on ETFs usually unless you're in a trade. Especially in the first hour or so of market open. Do yourself a favor and ignore the 5min chart unless you have it up while you're in an active trade.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

You talking about on the 5min chart?

That is irrelevant on ETFs usually unless you're in a trade. Especially in the first hour or so of market open. Do yourself a favor and ignore the 5min chart unless you have it up while you're in an active trade.
Yep, had the five minute up. Good to know.
Bonfire1996
AG
These rates rising and scaring the shlt out of Big tech is producing a gift for everyone's retirement accounts.

Chance to buy GOOGL at 25x earnings? Unreal.
First Page Last Page
Page 4803 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.