Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,100,093 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

NFLX approaching resistance. Oh my. A breakout move would be huge.
Where do you put resistance on NFLX just for my learning
$375 is Darvis Box average from February forward. $380 broken is technical confirmation
Ok I had it around $373...good to know I'm somewhat close when I analyze things by myself

That being said, it may be happening as we're at $377 now
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

leoj said:

45%
Allow me to revise that. S&P closes above 2909.....hold it. Markets close below 2707 sell it. Markets close in between sell 50%
Execute the 50% now I suggest
UpstateAg
AG
That GILD might pay off tomorrow. Closing nicely.
oldarmy1
AG
Notice how it resisted for a couple of hours on that $375 but once broken moved on up fairly quickly?
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

That GILD might pay off tomorrow. Closing nicely.
You want a repeat performance of 3/7 3/8 on it. It's as new closing low below those marks which I would prefer it not to be but the calls were cheap for a Monday and if we do get a bounce it will EASILY go a full $1+ into the money
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU with an AH pop to 58.88 settling to $58.60. SCARE those shorts!
EngrAg14
AG
What happened with FB?
Aggie09Derek
AG
EngrAg14 said:

What happened with FB?
regarding what?

not a ton of movement - less than 2%.
EngrAg14
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

EngrAg14 said:

What happened with FB?
regarding what?

not a ton of movement - less than 2%.
Saw a flash down to 140. Is that an option being exercised? Or some unlucky soul hit the wrong sell price
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I hope no one is messing with QCOM Puts after our nice weekly Put scores on Friday. QCOM looks like it will break out and move to $85+
thought about buying the weekly $82 call this am when the price was 1.40, but was getting on a flight.

Maybe I was looking at the $81 as the $82 is still around 1.40.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Not sure - may have just been a super late print

No real trade would have gone off at that price today (or for last few months)
leoj
AG
I grabbed some of the 5/2 $82 QCOM calls on Thursday.
leoj
AG
Roku up to $59.50 ah
ryanhnc10
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Wish I would of held onto RIG longer, it broke out today.

I have some CRZO that responded extremely well today to the Iran news. Hoping for continuation tomorrow for a confirmed breakout. It's butted up against 13.60 several times and finally closed above that today. We shall see
ProgN
leoj said:

Roku up to $59.50 ah
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3452600-roku-plus-1_2-percent-positive-start-susquehanna
Quote:

Roku (NASDAQ:ROKU) is up 1.2% postmarket after Susquehanna launched coverage with a positive rating.

"We believe a premium is warranted given ROKU's higher expected top-line growth, earlier stage opportunity, and potential for upside to numbers," analyst Shyam Patil says. With penetration about 23% of U.S. TV households, there's ample room to grow and the company faces a clear path to sustained profits, Patil writes.

Patil set a price target of $80, implying 37% upside. Shares rose 2.7% in the regular session.

The company reports earnings May 8; it's expected to post EPS of -$0.26 on revenues of $189.74M.
ProgN
TWTR just blew out earnings expectations.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

TWTR just blew out earnings expectations.
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Roku up to $59.50 ah

We're going to be able to get an average 100%+ ROI on ROKU calls.
oldarmy1
AG
TWTR will reach $40+ so options at that mark will be good. Time is the only variable. You go weeklies on the cheap and you might get it or not. I'd prefer a mix of fewer weeklies and May 17's.

If you get $40 today or tomorrow you likely cover your May 17 trade plus pocket some good coin. Otherwise the May 17 should more than offset the weekly lower premium risk. TWTR hit over $46 at its highs last year. Markets breakout and you'll have momentum kick in to push it higher.
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL is above $205. We are 100% on the guaranteed targets!

I think AAPL pushes $210 soon
oldarmy1
AG
TEUM $4.32x$4.35 premarket
oldarmy1
AG
DOCU continuation.
FEYE bid above yesterday's high. Need a strong confirmation move to break the pattern.

QCOM up $1.80. Told ya not to be messing with Puts on that one. No idea where it tops out before consolidation but $90+ wouldn't shock me.

CSCO up 11 cents. Have to get a continuation move on broader markets to see it engage upward to $60
oldarmy1
AG
SUM up 50 cents
oldarmy1
AG
DIS just keeps trucking upward. $200 stock this year?
E
AG
Dammit OA1, you're awesome.
leoj
AG
Morgan Stanley upgrades Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) from Equal-Weight to Overweight and nearly doubles the PT from $55 to $95.

Analyst James Faucette says the market hasn't fully appreciated the opportunities opened with last week's global legal truce with Apple.

Faucette calls QCOM "the key enabler" of 5G and says the "range of underappreciated options outside handsets" could make this the largest semi company in the world.

The analyst says the freedom to pursue new markets could provide the path to a $120 bull case.

Qualcomm shares are up 2.6% pre-market to $84.10.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DIS just keeps trucking upward. $200 stock this year?
picked up 100 shares earlier this year to hold for 15+ years.
UpstateAg
AG
Those gild weeklies are looking pretty good this morning
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DOCU continuation.
FEYE bid above yesterday's high. Need a strong confirmation move to break the pattern.

QCOM up $1.80. Told ya not to be messing with Puts on that one. No idea where it tops out before consolidation but $90+ wouldn't shock me.

CSCO up 11 cents. Have to get a continuation move on broader markets to see it engage upward to $60
Man I sold too early on QCOM...oh well, won't be mad at 20%+ profit on a 1 week hold after selling puts
ProgN
leoj said:

Morgan Stanley upgrades Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) from Equal-Weight to Overweight and nearly doubles the PT from $55 to $95.

Analyst James Faucette says the market hasn't fully appreciated the opportunities opened with last week's global legal truce with Apple.

Faucette calls QCOM "the key enabler" of 5G and says the "range of underappreciated options outside handsets" could make this the largest semi company in the world.

The analyst says the freedom to pursue new markets could provide the path to a $120 bull case.

Qualcomm shares are up 2.6% pre-market to $84.10.
I read something yesterday that AAPL will pay QCOM $9 per cellphone. I have legal crap to deal with today or I'd try to find the article for the board.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Those gild weeklies are looking pretty good this morning

Already in the money. I own 15 options.

Oh well, it's money.
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU up $2 makes options up 160%
leoj
AG
I've read that a few times so I believe it is true, qcom definitely came out on top big. Apple had to use them to get 5G or they were going to get slammed on top of this last round of phones being disappointing sales wise. People will end up upgrading for 5G and they can't miss out on that.
oldarmy1
AG
Spiked ROKU jumped up $3 at opening. Exited calls +273%
leoj
AG
I was ready that time. Thanks as always OA.
First Page Last Page
Page 474 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.