Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,898,821 Views | 231359 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Bocephus
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep, was just looking at the amount lost in those stocks... luckily I didn't go in deep with many. PSFE (the old BFT) is the one that I put the most in, back when it was supposedly a good IRA long-term investment. That's the one that hurts the most. Need to be better about setting stops.
ProgN
Santa is telling Omicron to bugger off, you're not stopping my rally.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Crwd is welcome to start its earnings run up any minute

Sofi and ree looking solid this morning
Everybody loves a dirt road
McInnis 03
AG
I bought more DIS jan 150c's with 2 fists in the 145's.......this will eventually be one of my more difficult trades to have fathomed. I still believe.
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

I bought more DIS jan 150c's with 2 fists in the 145's.......this will eventually be one of my more difficult trades to have fathomed. I still believe.
I'm already into 100 shares with about $156avg. Just sold a naked put and jumped in with these 1/21 175p flows this morning.
BrokeAssAggie
VIX below $22
Irish 2.0
BA is starting to get my attention now too. Looking at selling the 1/21 200p
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I grabbed a couple 146/150 weekly call spreads this morning, up almost 50% so far
Edit: looks like we just filled a gap from last dec11, hopefully we don't fill the previous one from 11/9 down under 128. If we do I'll probably do something irresponsible
BrokeAssAggie
Qs want $400
Philip J Fry
AG
DNN wants to breakout to the 1.70s.
McInnis 03
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'm already into 100 shares with about $156avg. Just sold puts and jumped in with these 1/21 175p flows this morning.

I'm not following on those puts......you sold those 175's?
Irish 2.0
Yes. I cleaned up my post. Could see how that could come off as a little confusing
McInnis 03
AG
$DIS

Someone just threw down on another collar like trade....

Jan22, 145c/p - Apperas to have sold 145c's, and bought 145p's. Same setup as that big 10K trade the other day.
Billy Baroo
AG
At least holding a bunch of these mass accumulation stocks in my IRA has given me an opportunity to convert to Roth at a low value before they take that option away. /glass half full
Philip J Fry
AG
Come on EVC, you know you want to fill this 7.00-7.50 gap from last week.
Triple_Bagger
I jumped in some weekly DIS C150s this morning. Already a double. Just went net free.

Trying CCL C20s as well. Up 50% so far but it's a cheap play (0.09).
wanderer
Seems like a bearish stance/trade. You sure about selling the calls and buying the puts?
Irish 2.0
I just took some AFRM. I've been eyeing them for a bit. In at 133. Liked that some deceent flow is coming in too
McInnis 03
AG
wanderer said:

Seems like a bearish stance/trade. You sure about selling the calls and buying the puts?

Can only infer from what I see on the bid/ask at the time, but with it being a spread.....who knows how it filled
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Nice.

Looks like it could be breaking out of the recent channel. Also looks like a potential RDR today.

McInnis 03
AG
WTH happened to NVAX? They getting left in the dust here?
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

Rumor of FDA delay on approval...

PFE and MRNA doing work on them
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$DIS

Someone just threw down on another collar like trade....

Jan22, 145c/p - Apperas to have sold 145c's, and bought 145p's. Same setup as that big 10K trade the other day.
MOAR on said strike

Maximus_Meridius
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Rumor of FDA delay on approval...

PFE and MRNA doing work on them
Of ****ing course...
ProgN
Who put a rocket up LRCX ass today?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice green volume into the close on crwd. I'm cautiously optimistic. And by cautiously optimistic I mean I'm balls deep in dec17 calls that are way too far otm

Reloaded dkng weekly 38/40 and 39/40 spreads this afternoon too
ProgN
Powell says omicron poses risk to economy, complicates inflation picture

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/29/fed-chair-powell-says-omicron-variant-poses-risk-to-economy-complicates-inflation.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

If they don't start to reign in this inflation then we're all going to pay.
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

Powell says omicron poses risk to economy, complicates inflation picture

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/29/fed-chair-powell-says-omicron-variant-poses-risk-to-economy-complicates-inflation.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

If they don't start to reign in this inflation then we're all going to pay.
I don't see any indication they care about fixing any of this.

Can't build back better and destroy the middle class unless you bomb the market and let inflation run wild.

Brewmaster
AG
this is a setup for future lockdowns and mail in voting. I heard from a credible source the WH wants nationwide lockdowns with this new variant. Marxism 101.

red states will ignore this I'm sure, but if you live in a blue state, be prepared. Federal judges will probably also slap this down, but it may cause problems in the markets first.
BrokeAssAggie
BREwmaster said:

this is a setup for future lockdowns and mail in voting. I heard from a credible source the WH wants nationwide lockdowns with this new variant. Marxism 101.
Gotta get Beto voted in
Topher17
AG
We didn't lock down for the Delta variant and we won't lock down for this either. Blue states will require masks again, red states won't and we'll all go on with our lives.
Brewmaster
AG
Topher17 said:

We didn't lock down for the Delta variant and we won't lock down for this either. Blue states will require masks again, red states won't and we'll all go on with our lives.
Agree 110%. judges will slap this down too. Just relaying what I've heard they will try. The lib's ship is sinking and the rats are jumping.
BlueTaze
IBIO has made it into the Zack Morris pumping peripheral via Radio Silent. They are getting an Omicron bump with their variant resistant vaccine concept. Could get a PR on pre-IND application of IBIO-202 from FDA in Jan.

https://twitter.com/RadioSilentplay/status/1465489070075875330?t=r8CFyBVL3NLbgCEJUWqcyw&s=19
Thundergon
$BABA eyeing for a swing. $130 stop, $138 for confirming reversal. Might cheat a bit and get in at descending channel break. Doesn't look terrible from a R/R standpoint IMO. Really beat up but who knows with these Chinese names.

15-min chart

Thundergon
Same thing with $Z. $51.35 major weekly support. Held $52.64 twice in the past four days. Swing target 1 of $65. SL=$51

Weekly Chart

First Page Last Page
Page 4689 of 6611

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.