Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,655 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On margin too. That reckless
ProgN
I'm rooting for you bro.
RenoAg
Not certain but I seem to recall from mid summerish that someone suggested we'd eventually possibly see wwr at 2.80 at some point. Didn't seem likely at the time. But now…. Not so much.
Boban
Basically what TheBiggerEvent said above and more DD you could find on the board. I'd go into a write up but I'm swamped at work this afternoon. Personally, I have a set % of my portfolio in 10 or so rare earth mineral stocks that are necessary for EV batteries, and the hope is that overtime one (or more) of them hits. With a stock like WWR, I am hoping for a short term volume boost that OA has projected, but like many will tell you here, this stock is definitely a long hold to see it pay in full.

IMO if you're interested in WWR, find rare earth mineral stocks you like, buy an appropriate percentage relative to your portfolio, and forget about them and hopefully in 5 years you've struck gold.
sts7049
AG
BenTheGoodAg
AG
Oh my.
Ags2013
AG
Sold the rest of my PHUN. I'm sure it'll go up to $20 again now.
La Bamba
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I just backed up the truck for BENE because Eff it! I'll fund a players NIL if this goes DWAC

**** given: 0
McKinney Ag69
AG
Ragoo said:

It's not on margin. I executed another trade for the same amount before purchasing. The funds will clear.
Thundergon
Really want some $SPY puts up here for next week. 8 green days in a row if we close green, above +2ATR, and looking like a rounding top but the way it bounced off the 5dSMA today and how strong it is now flirting with ATH has me gun shy.
BaylorSpineGuy
I spoke to one of our Oncologists today. She is really enthusiastic about a company called VERU. Company has drugs that had what she described as "highly successful" Phase 2 trials for both Breast and Prostate CA. Now in Phase 3 to prove efficacy.

She says about 10-15% of positive phase 2 trials convert to positive phase 3 trials, but she feels it's a higher probability of success when the phase 2 results are so demonstrative, and she feels that way about VERU.

I'm gonna do more DD tonight but I see myself owning some of this.
Ragoo
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Ragoo said:

It's not on margin. I executed another trade for the same amount before purchasing. The funds will clear.
nice. Hope it plays out well for you
Spoony Love
AG
What do you think? If it holds at $454-ish we will have seen a low this week of $443 on Monday morning with a climb all week.

Could we see a drop that much as well? I'm looking at 451 puts on Wednesday expiry.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Shut up and take my money!
BaylorSpineGuy
If it holds at this level, it's gonna look something like a doji. May either suggest it needs to catch up before advancing or signal a reverse in direction. The all important doji looks like no net gain or loss but can have such deeper meaning. Will be keen to see how volume closes with such a set up.
Thundergon
Spoony Love said:

What do you think? If it holds at $454-ish we will have seen a low this week of $443 on Monday morning with a climb all week.

Could we see a drop that much as well? I'm looking at 451 puts on Wednesday expiry.
Waiting for now. Next week is a big earnings week too so no telling how that will factor in. I'll probably wait until it loses $451ish as that seems like decent support and would still have plenty of room below for a trade.
irish pete ag06
AG
slacker00 said:

what service do you use?
unusual whales for like $35 a month.

I typically filter for

>$50K in premium
Ask Side Only
OTM only
Jet Black
So is the BENE thing dead?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
a bit tougher day today, but no complaints.

Won't be able to trade much, if any, next week.

Ragoo
AG
Jet Black said:

not looking good
FTAG 2000
AG
Jet Black said:

Almost back down to the opening price. Maybe an AH push but 10ish is a floor for SPACs and the shorts can easily cover there.
slacker00
AG
Probably low risk from here to see if they try to run it again.
sts7049
AG
Jet Black said:

i'm already out of it. (BENEW that is)

i sold another hundred at 5.2, then the last 100 at 2.3 since it seems to be dead. i'll take my 100%+ for the day
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Thoughts on Alaska Air $ALK Jan 2022 $50 call at roughly 6.20?

Looking back the last 5 years, they (probably all airlines) take this dip in October and climb through the holiday travel in november/december.
slacker00
AG
Thanks!
Brewmaster
AG
Jet Black said:

it's BENE real, lol.
agdaddy04
AG
Hopefully Challenger got out of it.
E
AG
Would be nice if DIS came out gangbusters on Monday
BaylorSpineGuy
I talked to her some further. She says some 70% of breast CA is AR positive (androgen receptor classically associated with prostate CA), but it has never been targeted from a
Chemo standpoint in breast CA.

This trial looks like was done not as first line but as second or third line after other treatments failed. Patients with greater than 40% AR positivity in the cells responded extremely well to treatment.

Phase 3 trial organizing/starting now.

I told her to keep her ear to the ground if she gets some good news, but this will def be one to watch. Looks like price still falling now but may find support soon.

Will plan to buy some next week. Happy trading.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Is unusual whales worth it? I see the advertising, no idea about the product.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Regarding $WWR - I don't see the utility getting out here. The feasibility study was positive, which is what you hoped for.

Exhaustion moves always have a final push down, typically with volume. I'm not saying this was the final move on $WWR, but there was no "catalyst" for it.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Looked at it briefly to try and figure out a strategy. Leaps are expensive and none of them have a decent bid to build spreads off of. Gonna take patience, probably start by selling puts to ease into shares.
Edit: also need to check out pdufa calendar, might grab feb calls and keep buying further out as they become available
Triple_Bagger
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I use it and it's a robust tool. I primarily use it to track order flow throughout the day, but you can do a lot more with it, I just haven't figured it all out yet.

I started with a monthly subscription but switched to annual when they were running a discount. They seem to add new features often which is nice.

I keep the order flow on one of my monitors and I have alerts set on my phone for unusual orders and runners. You're more sophisticated that I am and I think you could get a lot out of this tool.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I use it and it's a robust tool. I primarily use it to track order flow throughout the day, but you can do a lot more with it, I just haven't figured it all out yet.

I started with a monthly subscription but switched to annual when they were running a discount. They seem to add new features often which is nice.

I keep the order flow on one of my monitors and I have alerts set on my phone for unusual orders and runners. You're more sophisticated that I am and I think you could get a lot out of this tool.
I'd love to see what they offer if you would be kind enough to share.
Triple_Bagger
I sent you a private message
First Page Last Page
Page 4578 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.