Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,242 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
PA24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cjo03 said:

PA24 said:

MITC

Israel company that is in the 3D production of printing edible red meat. Just under $9/share, one to watch. Could be a red herring or the next Amazon.

I purchased a few hundred shares.

wth.. had to look it up - sounds bizarre to me. But so does buying a used car I've never smelled in person.

I'm in.

Last spring, I bought a pickup from CarMax sight unseen and the thing stunk to high heaven from cleaning chemicals.

I told my wife I think someone died in it, smells all right now..

GTIAG09
AG
I found this video on WWR very informative. Worth a watch!

lobwedgephil
Who knows what will happen, but look at was we did last October.
BaylorSpineGuy
What do you guys think about going long on LNG stocks or mineral/mining companies at this time? COG is up significantly in last 1-2 months? Is it too late or still get in?

Also, what do any of you know about BHP? Company is trading down around $55/share and may have good support here. It also pays a nearly 11% dividend and pays it twice/yr. Good option?
ProgN
Damn that OU/sip game was fun to watch.
Ornithopter
AG
cageybee77
AG
Roche Alzheimer's drug get US breakthrough designation.
GTIAG09
AG
Bullish Calzada. Gig'em!
cjo03
AG
ProgN said:

Damn that A&M/Bama game was fun to watch.

FIFY
ProgN
FJ43
Surely the markets are going to rip next week.

What. A. Game.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cjo03
AG
lol

regardless, I'm buying GIGM on Monday
McInnis 03
AG
We need to make about $250k on $Tamu calls to pay a debt .
ProgN
FJ43 said:

What. A. Game.
BaylorSpineGuy
So what's the bear case of this BHP? Commodities/mineral mining should be a good hedge during inflation, yes? And with an 11% divvy and the company trading at/near 1 yr lows.

Where/what is my blind spot here?

Btw, congrats on the big win! Loved seeing you guys beat the great Satan (no, not UT). We are 5-1 too and trying to get bowl eligible against BYU at Homecoming this coming weekend.
98PercenterAg
AG
98PercenterAg said:

The thread is slow, which is abnormal. You know what else is abnormal? The Aggies beating the Crimson Tide by 7 tomorrow. BTHO Nick Saban. Have a great weekend gentlemen

7 would have been nice but 3 will do the trick
59 South
AG
FJ43 said:

What. A. Game.

ROKU to 500 this week. Money pours into companies with Aggie CEOs.
irish pete ag06
AG
Guys, I just want to say thank you so much for all of the prayers. We buried my mom this past Saturday. She passed away Wednesday morning. The Aggie War Hymn was the final song played at the graveside service. She was a proud Aggie Mom and probably bled maroon even more than I do. I couldn't help but wonder if she had a small say in the events at Kyle Field on Saturday evening.

Once again. Thank you guys so much for investing prayer time for a complete stranger online.
ProgN
Sorry brother, she's with the Lord and no longer suffering.
FJ43
irish pete ag06 said:

Guys, I just want to say thank you so much for all of the prayers. We buried my mom this past Saturday. She passed away Wednesday morning. The Aggie War Hymn was the final song played at the graveside service. She was a proud Aggie Mom and probably bled maroon even more than I do. I couldn't help but wonder if she had a small say in the events at Kyle Field on Saturday evening.

Once again. Thank you guys so much for investing prayer time for a complete stranger online.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that your personal faith, prayer and the prayers of all those covering you in prayer are felt and bring you peace.

Stay strong in Him.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am so sorry.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Philip J Fry
AG
Really sorry to hear that Pete. Praying for you and your family.
BaylorSpineGuy
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family in this difficult time.
GreasenUSA
AG
I am very sorry for your loss.
spud1910
AG
I am so sorry. Prayers for your family.
Talon2DSO
AG
My condolences to you and your family. The loss of a parent is always an incredibly difficult experience but we can find comfort, I hope, in God's loving embrace through Jesus Christ. While it was certain a blessing for you to know her in her physical self, it's even a greater blessing to have your souls tethered in Christ. I'm reminded of Paul's first letter to the Thessalonians, chapter 4 verses 13-18, which says

"Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord's word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words."

We have hope and it's a hope that death cannot defeat. I pray for you, your mom, and your family to lift you up with encouragement in that your mom has fallen asleep in Christ.
FishrCoAg
AG
Prayers for you and the family. It hurts to lose a parent no matter the circumstances
Brewmaster
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

You're no stranger bud. You are a brother. I pray that your mom meets the man upstairs or already has and is in his kingdom!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I've very sorry to hear that. My condolences for your loss.
Cromagnum
AG
LUV stock gonna take a **** after they canceled nearly 2000 flights this weekend and stranded a whole lotta folks.
FJ43
Mornun,

Mixed markets across the board.

US = Red
Eu - Mixed
Asia = Mixed

VIX back up over 20

OpEx week gents....so take care.

ES & NQ overnight sessions trading lower than prior 2 days....Pretty bear 'flaggish' look IMO

Will be watching SPY 434.74.

Trade wisely!

FJ43

Not going to get much trading in this week again. May have to move to monthly on options given my schedule.

Possibly a little Index trading, plan to sell premium this week and see if we get a volatility crush into Friday expiry.

Saltyag15
AG
Seems like we have a little post-Bama win hangover going on over here this morning...
McInnis 03
AG
I'm winning today like Aggies did Sat night. Finish the job today Astros so I can die happy.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Saltyag15 said:

Seems like we have a little post-Bama win hangover going on over here this morning...
I am still hurting, didn't sleep Saturday night because of the adrenaline.
First Page Last Page
Page 4540 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.