Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,524 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
ryanhnc10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like CRZO has broken through today
oldarmy1
AG
ryanhnc10 said:

Looks like CRZO has broken through today

Yes it has
oldarmy1
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Is DIS $115 April 18 still worth the buy at $1.21?

I have a target at $2.75 so do with that as you will.
oldarmy1
AG
Um, that's a reverse head and shoulders on DIS intraday. Just saying....
oldarmy1
AG
We're tracking at an 82.73% success rate on option trades for March.

That's insane!
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
V is rolling. If you don't mind, what's your target on those weeklies?
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

V is rolling. If you don't mind, what's your target on those weeklies?
Take 100% and smile.
oldarmy1
AG
Rising wedge on GG. I want the $12 approach retest. It hit $11.90 just short of the $12 magnet protocol. Does it again and this time it will reach $12 and flash above for homeruns.
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL flashed above $195 before dropping back. Last breakout kept squeezing higher, so that $200 magnet will likely be in focus, but I have too many other attractive trades after cashing in on the easy $ with it.
leoj
AG
Thanks as always oa for the posts and information.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
leoj said:

Thanks as always oa for the posts and information.
THIS ^^^
Wiggletrace
AG
OA (or anyone smarter than me), what do you make of the chart for UNT? Is that a Darvis box or slowly declining wedge? (looking at the 6M chart)

And thanks to everyone that contributes. Those AAPL options erased my nausea over MNGA/TNRX...
oldarmy1
AG
Wiggletrace said:

OA (or anyone smarter than me), what do you make of the chart for UNT? Is that a Darvis box or slowly declining wedge? (looking at the 6M chart)

And thanks to everyone that contributes. Those AAPL options erased my nausea over MNGA/TNRX...

Sector is still range bound. UNT has big support at $14 with most recent flash below only reaching $13.99, which is above the previous trend low. Likely a longer term reversal forming.
ProgN
FWIW, big volume on the April 18 $20.5 Strike calls for MRVL.

Thoughts?
shiphunt
AG
DIS bounced right off the intraday low. Maybe a good entry for those calls
oldarmy1
AG
shiphunt said:

DIS bounced right off the intraday low. Maybe a good entry for those calls

Notice that hitting days low didn't come close to 85 cents earlier filled.
UpstateAg
AG
Yeah, I was looking for an entry this afternoon. Missed this morning's conversation in meetings. Oh well.....
Looking for a few companies to research in the 15-35 dollar/share range. Would like (obviously) to earn over time, have a decent dividend potential, and the ability to sell calls against it. I'm a little timid of JD, and have started looking into Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM). What else should I be researching?
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

oldarmy1 said:

Well nuts, AMD hit 80 cents on the pullback options but now a new high.
Yeah, I was holding out over pennies, too.
My bad. I have a $1.35 target on those but wanted premium entry. Oh well. Next!

AMD is killing it right now! Almost at a 100% ROI this morning. Contemplating selling, but I have to be careful RH doesn't allow too many day trades in a week otherwise you get labeled a day trader and they put you in RH jail
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

Yeah, I was looking for an entry this afternoon. Missed this morning's conversation in meetings. Oh well.....
Looking for a few companies to research in the 15-35 dollar/share range. Would like (obviously) to earn over time, have a decent dividend potential, and the ability to sell calls against it. I'm a little timid of JD, and have started looking into Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM). What else should I be researching?
Research KMI, it sounds perfect for your strategy. The founder and chairman recently bought a ton of shares too.
Wiggletrace
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Wiggletrace said:

Sector is still range bound. UNT has big support at $14 with most recent flash below only reaching $13.99, which is above the previous trend low. Likely a longer term reversal forming.
Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
aggielax48
AG
Sold half the AMD calls @ 1.60.
tramaro1
AG
Got out of my V calls, with a 107% ROI. Not bad for a couple hours, thanks OA!
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Nicely out of the V weeklies, too. Thanks OA!
tramaro1
AG
This has been a pretty good month for trading. I have only put several hundred on each one of my calls. This has me feeling confident to put several thousand. But my luck as soon as I do I will lose it lol
ProgN
tramaro1 said:

This has been a pretty good month for trading. I have only put several hundred on each one of my calls. This has me feeling confident to put several thousand. But my luck as soon as I do I will lose it lol

NO jinx
tramaro1
AG
Haha oh snap, my bad!! Sorry I mean to say this has been crappy month of trading
ProgN
leoj
AG
Had a late lunch and missed the V spike
oldarmy1
AG
Ladies & Gentlemen - we have filled the initial S&P top gap down of 2851.70. All that is now left is a new ALL TIME HIGH on the S&P at 2872.02. Anyone NOT think we see S&P 3000 this year?
oldarmy1
AG
Man did we have AMD read correctly on the $28 calls or what? 80 cent entry would have been yet another 100% ROI in a day.

Would have been nice to be in them.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD with the hammer reversal. Might be the weekly trade entering the $65 Strikes for an opening bounce tomorrow.

Only thing is if it is above $65.50 premarket I would short shares to protect profits.

Last hammer had a 2nd day of flushing out before continuing the reversal. Any downside tomorrow on GILD buy the March 29 $65's. If entering the $65.50 expiring tomorrow know that if we don't get a follow through move upward on the macro markets stocks likely pause and consolidate on an options expiration Friday.

traveler1
AG
Got called out on all my AMD positions two days ago. Was waiting for a pull back to buy some more. Watching nearly 10% increase since that point is making me sick. My price target was 26 for mid summer. Seems I missed it a bit.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Taking some GG 4/18 calls off the table. Net free position from here.
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

Taking some GG 4/18 calls off the table. Net free position from here.
I love this!
oldarmy1
AG
Sold 100% of NVDA calls. What a freaking run
First Page Last Page
Page 436 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.