Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,272 Views | 231774 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Be careful, there are all kinds of tricks to eat up 15k in inspection, appraisal, etc, if the realtor fees alone don't do it.
McInnis 03
AG
GE posts good news about how their liquidity needs are currently situated and then................waterfall.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Rice and Fries
We are located in North DFW. It was pretty insane seeing how the market is going right now. Most of our offers were 6-10% above ask.

In this market to compete it seems like you need to be early, offering above ask and waiving appraisal contingency completely (we didn't consider any offers that didn't have this waived)
wangus12
AG
NRD09 said:

Be careful, there are all kinds of tricks to eat up 15k in inspection, appraisal, etc, if the realtor fees alone don't do it.
Oh definitely. I have zero interest in selling. We just moved here and I anticipate being here for several years and at least though when we decide to have our first kid. Only thing that will make us move would be work changes.
LOYAL AG
AG
RIOT just crossed Model T in PM. $56.88 is the level I've been watching. With BTC surging again this is to be expected.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Inflation data on target. Buckle up!!
This must be the high volume boner candle on /ES on the 10m.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
Markets liked the CPI data looks like
Mostly Foggy Recollection
UAVS bumpin 9. Still can't believe it was an easy buy sub 5 less than a week ago.
Brewmaster
AG
We bought new construction in Bryan 6 years ago. Even here prices have taken off. We got in just before the bubble here blew up. That's just added equity now and love it here, Austin was getting too big for us.
Rice and Fries
NRD09 said:

Wow congrats! What market? Already have your next house?

Indeed we do. We signed a contract for a new build in Celina back in the end of January. Won't move in towards the end of the year (November/Dec) but we got in at a great time. They've since raised prices by $40K if we were to have signed today. Additionally, they've also got a 80 person waitlist now which wasn't even a thing back in January. So we feel very lucky.

Living with the in-laws in the meantime rent free. MIL also helps taking care of the 6 month old too. Definitely blessed for sure.
irish pete ag06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

GE posts good news about how their liquidity needs are currently situated and then................waterfall.
Idea, short all earnings plays? Kidding, I think.
LOYAL AG
AG
BREwmaster said:

We bought new construction in Bryan 6 years ago. Even here prices have taken off. We got in just before the bubble here blew up. That's just added equity now and love it here, Austin was getting too big for us.

We've toyed with downsizing. Our daughter is a fish at tu and our son is on his own. Now may be a good time to consider it.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
BrokeAssAggie
PLTR volume pre market. See if we can break $25 and continue the upward movement
oldarmy1
AG
FB...so glad it came down to target entry late yesterday,
FJ43
UAVS moving
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
NXTD here comes that $2 talked about. Saw the run about to begin early yesterday.
McInnis 03
AG
PLTR on a mission to 25.50. LFG

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
I saw the FB post at 2:59 and didn't get it filled. Womp.
oldarmy1
AG
TecRecAg said:

I saw the FB post at 2:59 and didn't get it filled. Womp.
If you're not in the NCLH option trade you got lucky and I'd be a buyer of April 1st $35 calls this morning. It's looking ready to break and rip.
Jet Black
EBON
BrokeAssAggie
DPW rocket
oldarmy1
AG
WATT continuation if volume sustains it will move towards that $4.80 area today and I'd use May $7.50's at $1 or above for covered calls on a % to net free or bank $1 lowering holding by 50 cents/share.
trip98
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Inflation data on target. Buckle up!!

Where are u seeing that? I couldn't find it
Or is this one of your Jedi mind tricks
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL creeping close to that $122 initial key reversal mark. Needs to run past $123.60 and then the real fireworks would begin at $128.75.
oldarmy1
AG
FB breaking out. I see $280 on the horizon. When you see $278 (set alert) be selling into the spike for max gains. Forget targets.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
SYN looks ready to breakout.
TecRecAg
AG
NIO
FJ43
UBER moving
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Rice and Fries
I think we see BTC push to $60K by EOW.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm about to get back a ton of unrealized correction losses with BABA, PLTR, NIO, and a few others........let's roll.

B&I Key:
Bocephus
AG
Trying to get in on RBLX this morning. GME up again
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 3462 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.