Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,049,348 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Cru
FbgTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's getting very frustrating only having a limited amount of my account to trade with. Sitting on 35% AAPL shares doing diddly-squat, while trying to maintain 20% cash only leaves so much to work with - even though I'm still up 35% overall the past month.

No way I'm selling the dang AAPL, but good grief it needs to start pulling its weight.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
would appreciate opinions on $AGFY
aggielax11
AG
So pretty new to trading but jumped in on ALPP, not a lot but was curious what everyone's thoughts are. I keep seeing earlier to hold on, but where do y'all expect this one to end up?

I will say I've done really well with APHA and CGC, but was curious y'alls thoughs on ALPP.
Slappy007
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

You're timing is incredible. Can you give us an extra day next time?
Wonder if Slappy and Traderstewie are the same person?
I wish. My hit rate is less than half of what his is.
BrokeAssAggie
FbgTxAg said:

It's getting very frustrating only having a limited amount of my account to trade with. Sitting on 35% AAPL shares doing diddly-squat, while trying to maintain 20% cash only leaves so much to work with - even though I'm still up 35% overall the past month.

No way I'm selling the dang AAPL, but good grief it needs to start pulling its weight.
Just put some more money into your account to play with?
Engine10
AG
$WWR $9 handle again. I'm guessing heading back to the 8/21 ema by Feb monthly OPEX
FJ43
VEON moving a little here. At $1.85
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Engine10 said:

$WWR $9 handle again. I'm guessing heading back to the 8/21 ema by Feb monthly OPEX
May be time to sell more puts.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

leoj
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

would appreciate opinions on $AGFY

Looks really interesting. Already a strong start post ipo, no real dip after that strong support at $11.

FbgTxAg
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

I wish. I'm not a crazy rich Aggie.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FbgTxAg said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

the real question is what is crazy rich?
BrokeAssAggie

FbgTxAg said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

a hot wife and 5 kids is what makes me a crazy rich man.
FbgTxAg
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

McKinney Ag69
AG

Fireman
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Careful, "hot wife" may imply something you did not intend.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I was actually looking at this yesterday and forgot to check it today. I'm thinking of entering the 3/19 $12 calls.
TubTub
I have 2/19 LYFT call in my Roth and decided to sell short afterhours in a taxable account as a hedge (learning from OA). I supposed that the short sell in taxable couldn't be writen off as a tax loss, right?
AgPT06
AG
Anyone know what happened to $FUN? I Can't find anything but it dropped 20% after hours. I bought it post shutdowns for a long hold.

Edit: it looks like on Twitter $fun is trending as a crypto situation. Ugh. I was expecting a dip with next earnings but 20% isn't enjoyable. Luckily I'm in fir pretty low.
Engine10
AG
We smoked that last entry under the 50 DMA. I'm game for another round!
FJ43
What are the chances LYFT hold this AH rise into tomorrow. This thing is up about $6 over its close.

YNWA_AG
AG
FJ43 said:

What are the chances LYFT hold this AH rise into tomorrow. This thing is up about $6 over its close.

Thinking about OA's short and exercise strategy that tub tub mentioned
peacedude
AG
My first ace today, and I was actually trying to do it.

Method Man
Maybe if she wasn't so hot you'd have two kids and then you'd be even richer! I keed I keed.
LarryL
Found this one by accident today when I was trying to look up $VEON, but typed in $VERO. Turned out it might be a good find though with clear goal posts, and coming off a bottom.

Phat32
AG
Can someone quickly explain Model T
BrokeAssAggie
Y'all seeing these updated weather forecast?
BrokeAssAggie
yukmonkey said:

There's a good explanation on the first page of this thread
FTAG 2000
AG
yukmonkey said:

Post 1, page 1.
leoj
AG
DeLaHonta said:

Are any of you invested in Alteryx ($AYX)? They report earnings AH today. I'm a huge bull long-term of this company, and believe it'll get bought out at some point in the next 5 years.

Also looking forward to UIPath's IPO at some point this year. I love data analysis and automation companies' futures.

I have had it on my radar but have seen multiple things that have given me pause.

Troy91
AG
Net free on SNDL after hours trade.

Pivoted proceeds to DNN. Woohoo
Aston04
AG
AGRX made the move I thought would come today. $3.13-$3.61. Hoping it quickly goes to $5. Sad I didn't have much capital to dump into today.
PGAG
AG
Troy91 said:

Net free on SNDL after hours trade.

Pivoted proceeds to DNN. Woohoo

Went crazy today!
Troy91
AG
Been waiting for SNDL to do its thing for a few days. Rolling over MA funds after hitting net free to the next stock on the list helps me follow most of the whales in here.
First Page Last Page
Page 3179 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.