Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,523,329 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here is my list...add your gap analysis on your watchlists. Here's some examples. Remember - people will always say its impossible for those bear prices to be reached. They were already saying that when I had posted AMZN to $1500 for entry little over a month ago.

AMZN $1540 if flash correction final flush out
AMZN $982 DEFCON1 Bear Bottom Buy

AAPL $192 flash
AAPL $122 DEFCON1 BBB

NFLX $223 would take hard flash to reach
NFLX $$163 BBB on hard flash ending Bear market
FriscoKid
AG
Hoping to see some real panic today then I'll flip and ride this pony up also.
oldarmy1
AG
Prog had to snag me from the wrong board.

I posted that a ton of red/green volume reversals hit and apologize for it not posting here.

I was making a bunch of trades on that and wanted to get it posted, but posted on politics board.

Anyways we'll see if that was the flash lows or a cruel bounce sucking people in. I sold naked Puts across the board except for buying a few NFLX $292.50's call
ProgN
oldarmy1
AG
Want AMZN to fill that $1540 gap. It would make me a believer on a bounce sticking.

Locked and loaded to sell $1500 weekly nakeds if it does. Would overrun that $1540 gap fill so I'd sell 25% as its filled and then place ask a couple of dollars higher for rest.
oldarmy1
AG
Does everyone and their dog now understand the red/green and green red signal?

Here it is on NFLX when I entered my trades. If anyone is trading and still not completely in tune with understanding this then get to a mutual fund quick!

oldarmy1
AG
AMZN 1559.

I will not enter early. I will not enter early. I will not..

I'd rather miss it than not trust the gap.
oldarmy1
AG
Possoble red/green on AMZN starting. Entered 25%

So we got $1552.50 when volume hit and I went the smaller amount so i entered only 10 at $6.85 mark. But AMZN forming now h so might get the $1540 for another 25%. Then complete along previously mentioned point
oldarmy1
AG
God bless poor NIO. Trying so hard against the currents.

JD too!
oldarmy1
AG
AMZN is the bell weather.

Well AMZN gonna bounce here. No gap fill. Nuts!
oldarmy1
AG
Theres the bounce $1565. Need one more wave down to fill that gap.
oldarmy1
AG
Resistance top at that $1565. Yay. Now dreaded h this sucker and fill that gap!
FriscoKid
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Here it is on NFLX when I entered my trades. If anyone is trading and still not completely in tune with understanding this then get to a mutual fund quick!

Assuming this is directed at me? I said it looked good at the time, but it also faded.
pacecar02
JD has a pendant/flag forming

how it breaks up, still on on those 23 callas tomorrow
oldarmy1
AG
FriscoKid said:

oldarmy1 said:

Assuming this is directed at me? I said it looked good at the time, but it also faded.

Not at all. Didn't see anything you wrote on it. And yes these are intraday reversal bounces so they bounce and then can top off unless the macro markets reverse. But it also indicates major support doing lile I do. Begin taking positions looking for that big gap fill signal reversal.

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Resistance top at that $1565. Yay. Now dreaded h this sucker and fill that gap!

Broke to new lows. Got within $6.50 of gap fill.

Start your engines.
IrishTxAggie
AG
For what it's worth.

Morgan Stanley Analyst buy recommenced for APPL

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/apples-stock-bounces-after-morgan-stanley-recommends-buying-the-dip-2018-11-15
FriscoKid
AG
S&P is currently 2673 which is below that bounce from yesterday. I still think we are fishing for a bottom and the upper trend line was not broken on that bounce even though there was good volume at the bottom. I posted that chart with trend lines a few pages ago.

That's what I saw at least.
FriscoKid
AG
S&P has the same pattern and reversal. I assumed you meant it for both. No problem though. Happy trading.
ProgN
SQ and ROKU showing impressive strength in this negative market.
oldarmy1
AG
Retest of lows on momentum? Likely. That would take a stick like AMZN back under $1500.
oldarmy1
AG
BTW
Another thing to monitor is these green stocks like JD, SQ, MOMO, NIO and most of the semi conductor sector.

These are a lot of times shorts using the extra volume sellers to cover in mass. This creates a reverse buying pressure as they jockey to lighten their short positions. A good sign for coming close to a bottom on those sectors beaten down.

I'll bet ya a doughnut that the next NIO short interest report shows a big drop.
jmcfar_98
AG
A doughnut or one share of RRTS stock.
UpstateAg
AG
Doughnuts must be cheap then. It'd take almost two RRTS here
jmcfar_98
AG
Didn't say you could save it. Eat it now or sell it now.
oldarmy1
AG
Key word on RRTS "Dough"nuts. Or is it Doh! Oh nuts!!!
oldarmy1
AG
Welp, AMZN has a reverse H&S with a flag pattern. Really disappointed we didn't fill that gap because it lessens any confidence on a move higher sticking.
oldarmy1
AG
And the S&P has a deep v reversal and now back within striking distance of even. That is a high probability of a push upward now

Maybe the AI program trade has matured enough to create patterns that fake out traders at a deeper level than before. It's coming in our lifetime.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Some nice ROKU news

Wireless speakers begin shipping

https://www.apnews.com/6367056d426144c08970458c104a5ba6
oldarmy1
AG
See how NIO hasn't moved more with markets coming back yet? Another sure fire sign that this is short covering. No squeeze.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Completely out of NIO right now. Made a tidy profit off of my calls and shares. Will look to enter again if it flashes down. I do like NIO a lot though.
Señor Chang
AG
PCG is down another 25% today to 19.33. I'm sure they will have a ton of lawsuits to deal with. Would you consider buying at some point?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Have they officially said it was their fault yet?
Ragoo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Some nice ROKU news

Wireless speakers begin shipping

https://www.apnews.com/6367056d426144c08970458c104a5ba6
Señor Chang
AG
I don't think they have officially admitted fault

Quote:

Lawyers for some wildfire victims claimed in a lawsuit filed this week that lax equipment maintenance by an electric utility caused the fire, which officially remains under investigation.

Quote:

Earlier this week, the utility company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission that its insurance could not cover all the costs of the damages if found liable, saying its liability insurance coverage for wildfires is about $1.4 billion for Aug. 1 through July 31, 2019.

"While the cause of the Camp Fire is still under investigation, if the Utility's equipment is determined to be the cause, the Utility could be subject to significant liability in excess of insurance coverage that would be expected to have a material impact on PG&E Corporation's and the Utility's financial condition, results of operations, liquidity, and cash flows," stated the company.

PG&E has reported that around 6 a.m. on Nov. 8, there was an outage on transmission line in Butte County, where the fire appears to have started.
First Page Last Page
Page 300 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.