Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,106,296 Views | 224613 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Awesome!
cef88
AG
What are your thoughts on it moving forward? Do you think they will meet the $1 cutoff to stay listed?
oldarmy1
AG
cef88 said:

What are your thoughts on it moving forward? Do you think they will meet the $1 cutoff to stay listed?
You can clearly see the institutional buying. Generally penny stocks pump and dump and rarely show any form of a pattern, unless they are making a move. We had the long slow march down. Hopelessness and then the technology announcement on their gas. We had the initial gap up and it capitulated over several days hitting a high of $0.68. You can see it all on the chart. It has everything.

It dropped back through a consolidation period and filled the gap as noted on the chart. Now its engaged with volume again. Pump and dump stocks generally have much longer waves if they spike again. That combined with all else is what has me so keyed in on MNGA.

And the institutions don't care if they buy at 30 or 1 dollar. They DO care who tags along so the back and forth and slower rise will have people selling along the way. That's why I love the planted stock approach on doubling. Let the institutions get ya net free and then show them you're remaining shares are in for the long haul. So at 68 cents I wouldn't bat an eyelash at selling.

oldarmy1
AG
MNGA $0.49
TheBiggerEvent
AG
$.5!
pacecar02
possible Brexit deal reached
oldarmy1
AG
That push over 50 cents should have let a lot of you plant MNGA.
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU big intraday cup
Señor Chang
AG
AVEO is back up to 1.80. Congrats to everyone who got in in the 1.50s
oldarmy1
AG
I'm taking all of my AVEO buys avg $1.542 off the table sitting at $1.80. Gotten almost 3/4 sold of those. The reversal down and back to flat looks fine intraday but without volume continuation I'm not in love with it.

By doing this I reduced my smaller $2 to a net $1.34 holding price. If AVEO slow sinks back along todays retrace line it will be hard to know the bottom.
oldarmy1
AG
MNGA had an intraday green/red reversal top on big volume. Now its gone through 2 dreaded h pattern drops and working to see if a 3rd forms.

We get to $0.33 and I'm buying my 500k sold shares back with a big thank you note.
oldarmy1
AG
Anatomy of the top. See the volume build and then decline? Green to red reversal. Not as clean as most due to some infighting at the top but those volume were a dead giveaway. Then we have 2 completed dreaded h each hitting the pullback to new lows.

This 3rd dreaded h is putting up a fight and note the 1.7million share low. That would be my day trader entry signal back long with a stop at a new trend low.

FriscoKid
AG
2728 is some weak support on a descending wedge. Might get flushed late.
DonaldFDraper
AG
Looking into your crystal ball - If I have funds for a down payment in a brokerage account that I will need in the next 21-30 days, should I pull them in the next day or two or let it ride a few more weeks?
FriscoKid
AG
Next support 2700?
FriscoKid
AG
weak support at 2728 offered perfect resistance on the bounce.
oldarmy1
AG
DonaldFDraper said:

Looking into your crystal ball - If I have funds for a down payment in a brokerage account that I will need in the next 21-30 days, should I pull them in the next day or two or let it ride a few more weeks?
Donald - Changing this reply. As a general rule anytime you have capital needs within 45 days in the market you take it out.

All I've been posting is how thin I'm trading these days. Secure your money and don't look back IMO.
FriscoKid
AG
What caused that spike? News?
oldarmy1
AG
FriscoKid said:

What caused that spike? News?

It was DonaldDraper!
oldarmy1
AG
GE big day
FriscoKid
AG
That looked like a 2:00 computer buy.
FriscoKid
AG
still expecting a late day selloff
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU with zero follow through.
Señor Chang
AG
AVEO up to 1.85
oldarmy1
AG
Good grief these markets are making me seasick. I haven't seen these swings intraday for this many hours since post 9/11 week.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DonaldFDraper said:

Donald - Changing this reply. As a general rule anytime you have capital needs within 45 days in the market you take it out.

All I've been posting is how thin I'm trading these days. Secure your money and don't look back IMO.
Making sure you see my edit Donald
oldarmy1
AG
Confusing day. Made a great ROI today on trades but when I get confused I reign in activity. I have no clue directionally on most every stock.
stroodles
AG
What is the deal with oil today? WTI is down $5/bbl (8.34%).
DonaldFDraper
AG
Glad I could make everyone some money!
DonaldFDraper
AG
Got it. Thank you!
ProgN
stroodles said:

What is the deal with oil today? WTI is down $5/bbl (8.34%).

It entered a bear market. It's been down 13-14 consecutive days. Trump threatened OPEC that they better not cut production because oil should be cheaper. It's a storm of negative news regarding oil, perfect storm if you will.
Señor Chang
AG
RRTS is up 10% AH
59 South
AG
Multiple insider buys reported. Chart is starting to look good for a confirmed reversal.
tamc1956ag
S
so what shall I buy?
jmcfar_98
AG
Not a perfect storm if you own oil stocks.
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.