Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,003,020 Views | 231610 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gigemJTH12 said:

wonder if he changes that at all if this early run continues/holds
Maybe. There were spikes in October above $15. I am just going to keep rotating calls on this one with the interest and volume occurring. I missed a few upsides taking profits on shares too early (MGNI, MARA, etc.)
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

CPDAggie10
AG
Anyone adding to hedges?

My March SPY 335 Puts are down 25% on the day and Jan22 SPY 370 puts are down 75%.

I'm thinking about rolling what's left of the Jan22s out and adding a bit more to the March Puts.
oldarmy1
AG
POSH coming towards us at $75 and change now. $60 is Susan's number. Once options start trading I'll be on naked Puts to get that number and shares with covered calls.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

net free on CIDM.
Being net free on shares is about as liberating as being debt free. Very thankful for the strategy being shared here.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

oldarmy1
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Anyone adding to hedges?

My March SPY 335 Puts are down 25% on the day and Jan22 SPY 370 puts are down 75%.

I'm thinking about rolling what's left of the Jan22s out and adding a bit more to the March Puts.
$370's were for failure of the $377 protecting a lot of open positions. It held so I'd have/would pivot out into the $335 March for a long hedge OR if already in some wait for any post inaugural rally to enter more. Those make up 0.32% of my active portfolio for reference.
oldarmy1
AG
I went all the way to May $7.50 to get $2.05 covered calls on my WWR trading portion. $9.55 or $2.05 taking effective hold price just below $3 is a win for 25% of shares towards net free one direction or the other.
oldarmy1
AG
MVIS volume
CPDAggie10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

Anyone adding to hedges?

$370's were for failure of the $377 protecting a lot of open positions. It held so I'd have/would pivot out into the $335 March for a long hedge OR if already in some wait for any post inaugural rally to enter more. Those make up 0.32% of my active portfolio for reference.
Thanks. I'm at 0.6% of portfolio value on them currently...I'll hold off on adding anything to them for now and hope this rally continues to higher highs...assuming the rest of the day holds up in the macro markets.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MVIS volume
You talk to Mr. Holt yet?
CPDAggie10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MVIS volume
Any feedback from your call with Executive Management?

ETA: Whoops... McInnis beat me to it.
oldarmy1
AG
7 minutes
McInnis 03
AG
Somebody big is buying GOOG (GOOGL) shares right now.
oldarmy1
AG
I'll tell you this. I'd buy MVIS all day selling $8 Feb 19 covered calls for $1+ with sidelined money. Heck, you only get $0.30 more for the $7 calls.
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
BENZINGA just pumped WWR on the squawk. Called out FEB 7.5c sweeps.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

BENZINGA just pumped WWR on the squawk. Called out FEB 7.5c sweeps.
ClutchCityAg
oldarmy1 said:

I went all the way to May $7.50 to get $2.05 covered calls on my WWR trading portion. $9.55 or $2.05 taking effective hold price just below $3 is a win for 25% of shares towards net free one direction or the other.

Ive got 350 shares at the moment, so should I just sell one covered call? Not sure if there is a minimum position size you advise before using covered calls, that was gonna be one of my questions for the seminar.
Let it ride
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

I'll tell you this. I'd buy MVIS all day selling $8 Feb 19 covered calls for $1+ with sidelined money. Heck, you only get $0.30 more for the $7 calls.
That was the news I was hoping for on $MVIS. Buys incoming.

McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Done.
aggiebrad94
AG
Thank you all for WWR. Bought a small bit last week.
Engine10
AG
Y'all Model T hunters check out the GSAH 1-min chart beauty from today
ag94whoop
AG
Wth happened to SNAP and SDC
McKinney Ag69
AG
Ags2013
AG
$6.60!
FJ43
Rolled my $TAK Feb calls to March.

Engine10
AG
$WWR forming the second volume goalpost 30MM++
0708aggie
AG
yall still holding the PLTR, EEM & NET 2/19's?
McInnis 03
AG
WWR AUG 5c/7.5c spreads are only less than a dollar right now. You gotta wait to august but I mean..........possibly 2-3x return.
FJ43
0708aggie said:

I trimmed $EEM and am holding half. Trimmed $PLTR into the peak of the push this morning then bought hem back at the dip.

FJ43
$WWR - you can sell Feb $12.50s right now for about $0,50. Kind of no brainer to me anyway if you haven't sold covered calls yet.

tremble
AG
What kind of accounts are people trading in? Is this IRAs or just regular taxable accounts? I love watching this thread but am a little intimidated by all the terms thrown around.
Colt98
AG
0708aggie said:

Holding a few net free contracts of NET and PLTR. I also bought some pltr back when it hit 26 this morning. Im out of EEM.
trip98
AG
WWR....dang it!!
Friday got swamped and missed the below $5 dip. Didn't get to look at stuff till that evening. Decided today I'd buy 100 shares and sell CC plus sell $5 Feb put. Even emailed with OA1 about it saturday. Work jamming this morning. Finally got to look and DAAAAMN!!!
Now I'm paying the price!! Still understand this is long term play so will probably bite the bullet here on the 100 shares. See if goes up more and sell CC later
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
chubbs07 said:

In between meetings, so I am not sure what is going on, but anyone care to take a look at SSFT? I mentioned it a long time ago as a potential for goal post action , after seeing Farris BABA talk about it on Twitter & the volume. Seems to have come out of the whole pretty aggressively.

I don't know but apparently i followed you and filled a standing order to go net free this morning. Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 2824 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.