Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,866 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
topher06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Come on Nancy, just accept Trump's proposal and put the American people before politics.
texagbeliever
topher06 said:

Come on Nancy, just accept Trump's proposal and put the American people before politics.
Come on Nancy, just see that accepting the proposal is best for politics (more likely wish).
Rice and Fries
BT1395 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Someone Talk me out of LULU lemon $350 calls for 10/30....

When do they announce earnings?

12/9/2020
McInnis 03
AG
lobwedgephil said:

Cramer is nuttier than Nancy
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
bigtoneag
AG
I'm just getting into this and trying to learn how to read these charts. SFIX has had a wild couple of days.
Cartographer
So CVX buys NBL and now XOM... with what money?
topher06
panduh bear said:

So CVX buys NBL and now XOM... with what money?
Remember that $1 billion they got from Anadarko? Well they invested that in ZM leaps.
Cartographer
zag213004
AG
OA1, at this point should we roll out 10/16 AMD 90c out a week more or so... My cost basis is 1.32 now
Beerosch
AG
zwhag2010 said:

OA1, at this point should we roll out 10/16 AMD 90c out a week more or so... My cost basis is 1.32 now

Yesterday around 11am
ProgN
topher06 said:

She'll agree to it but it will probably be over the weekend.
TMOOSE
Beerosch said:

zwhag2010 said:

Yesterday around 11am
So.. we selling these at a big loss?
Let it Ride
leoj
AG
That would be such a red flag for the entire sector
ClutchCityAg
If AMD does a 50% retrace after its big drop that would be around 85.0-85.5, so maybe sell if it gets back up to that level?
Let it ride
Beerosch
AG
lal4l said:

Beerosch said:

zwhag2010 said:

Yesterday around 11am

I'm a bit of a newb here but it keeps falling past where we thought it would have some support. Selling at a big loss is better than letting it go to nothing. For the record I'm still holding this wondering when to cut my losses or roll it out. Not much help probably.
astroaggie13
AG
lal4l said:

Beerosch said:

zwhag2010 said:

Yesterday around 11am
I scaled down my size in the recent days on strength, but for my last couple I may be selling at a loss with you. However, I don't think you should sell right now. If you didn't sell at the opening retrace, I am interested in seeing what this recent bit of momentum turn is going to do for us before I bail. Look at the 5min chart on it., it's showing the most strength it has all day. Bigger picture, on the daily it went down and got close to the 21EMA and started this turn. Again, let's see where this bounce goes. I am sure many were considering the 21EMA touch a buy point, and buy up what you are looking to get out of. Keep in mind I could be totally wrong and we can still go down from here. OA1 looks to be out today so maybe this will help you rationalize a position.
Gig em Stros
BrokeAssAggie
I am also holding out hope that rumors of this deal are squashed and we see a nice uptick.
astroaggie13
AG
WKHS breakout of wedge
Gig em Stros
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ClutchCityAg
So if the event is Oct 13, when do we think the phones will go on sale and when would we get the first reports on how many phones have been pre-ordered?
Let it ride
gig em 02
Have there been any leaks about the Apple event?
jtmoney03
AG
In AMD...I cut my losses this morning. Mine were mitigated a bit by what I did earlier in the week selling half. They weren't net free, but I took some profit off the table then. Cut the rest at .60 this morning to preserve capital and lower losses.

We could not really know that the AMD news was going to come out last night and there was a lot of money moving into those same calls for next week. This caught a lot off guard as no one anticipates the acquirer will spike up...if there was speculation of this news, puts would have been getting the volume. There is always a chance it moves back up, but it has a lot more ground to cover now, than it did yesterday at this same time. So theta will come into play much more.

One thing to stress here is that options are very risky. AMD is a perfect example. OA caught these, but you need to do your diligence, too. I loved the setup and totally agreed with his assessment that it could hit $100 by next week. But I enter EVERY option knowing it can go to 0, and get there quickly on news like that. Mentally, it's helped me to have this mindset, which allows me to make a decision to cut bait with certain options when they look a little dire rather than watch them go to 0 and be more frustrated. Sucks when they end up turning around, which they do sometimes, but like I said...these have a lot more ground to cover now over the next 5 days so I'm not hopeful they would move enough to justify keeping them.
Thundergon
ClutchCityAg said:

So if the event is Oct 13, when do we think the phones will go on sale and when would we get the first reports on how many phones have been pre-ordered?
The day after stimulus gets approve will be the release date.
ClutchCityAg
gig em 02 said:

Have there been any leaks about the Apple event?
https://bgr.com/2020/10/09/iphone-12-release-date-price-specs-leaked-mini-pro-max/

Looks like there will be 4 different iPhone 12 models

This leak expects pre-orders starting October 16-18 and Onsale around Oct 23rd
Let it ride
khkman22
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Normally pre-order starts Friday, the week of the event, and are delivered the next Friday. I would expect deliveries on the 23rd.
Engine10
AG
Priced right up to Stimulus check levels. That mini will probably sell like crazy
ClutchCityAg
Thinking about AAPL 120C either Oct 23rd or 30th, cause I think the orders numbers will be huge
Let it ride
Engine10
AG
SPAQ nice volume today, showing signs of life!
astroaggie13
AG
astroaggie13 said:

WKHS breakout of wedge
WKHS is having a helluva "Day 1" as Redler would say. Maybe some more follow-thru on this move early next week to retest prior highs.
Gig em Stros
TxAG#2011
Anyone looking at that TSLA chart? Looks like consolidation may be ending here soon
Engine10
AG
What's the news here? Short report out knocking their likelihood of securing USPS deal yesterday, apparently market thinks that's bs.
Spaceship
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Anyone looking at that TSLA chart? Looks like consolidation may be ending here soon

Sure looks that way
McInnis 03
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Always watching, here's what I see.

B&I Key:
Slappy007
AG
MGNI forming a head and shoulders pattern.
McInnis 03
AG
Time to go long CRWD

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2307 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.