Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,102 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
txaggie_08 said:

krosch11 said:

Hard to see on mobile but looks like QD has some volume this morning

This thing has a long ways to run before it becomes profitable for me again. I've lowered my dollar cost average some over the past month or so, but not as much as I probably should have. Been afraid to throw too much money at a sinking ship.
I am not seeing any news for this spike. North of 1M shares to the green today so far.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/06/fed-chair-powell-calls-for-more-help-from-congress-says-theres-a-low-risk-of-overdoing-it.html
Quote:

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell called Tuesday for continued aggressive fiscal and monetary stimulus for an economic recovery that he said still has "a long way to go."

Noting progress made in job creation, goods consumption and business formation, among other areas, Powell said that now would be the wrong time to for policymakers to take their foot off the gas.

Doing so, he said, could "lead to a weak recovery, creating unnecessary hardship for households and businesses."

"By contrast, the risks of overdoing it seem, for now, to be smaller," Powell added in remarks to the National Association for Business Economics. "Even if policy actions ultimately prove to be greater than needed, they will not go to waste. The recovery will be stronger and move faster if monetary policy and fiscal policy continue to work side by side to provide support to the economy until it is clearly out of the woods.
Engine10
AG
FLUSH
BrokeAssAggie
I step outside and the bears take it back.
texagbeliever
twice today that the 339.09 (high from pre crash) has been the line to bounce off of. Lets see if it holds.
BrokeAssAggie
59 South
AG
Gotcha, sounds like we're thinking along the same lines.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
tailgatetimer10
AG
krosch11
AG
Check premiums on the spike and see if some calls make sense to sell. I'm avg at 1.60 , but I've learned my lesson on selling too early when you have a daily volume candle like there is on 07/08. Until then I'm patient and using premium when I can
59 South
AG
Ranger222 said:

FEAC is a long term hold for me. I originally brought it up as a trade idea to buy low prior to deal announcement and then sell the pop on announcement. That event has passed, so if you bough at 10 and sold at 14, congrats. Now its all about the company they are merging with (skillz). Getting some positive press the last couple of days may mean a move higher in the short term to retest that ~14.7x high on announcement, however I wouldn't try and play that, especially in this market environment. The easy trade has passed.

My original idea was to flip it like I said, but I like the company (skillz), so now I'm holding and not going to pay attention to it for a while. They seem to be a disruptor for gaming developers, and I need more exposure to gaming/eSports in my LT portfolio, thus I'm keeping it with buys at $10.2x. Maybe I sell chunks if we get to 20, but I'm not going to be actively trading my current position. Maybe if it starts gaining momentum I'll initiate a position for a trade, but not currently on my immediate radar.
Awesome, thanks.

59 South
AG
PINS looking like it's about to reach out and touch 46.

wanderer
10/16 1.5C for .05
11/20 1.5C for .20
11/20 2.0C for .09
1/15 1.5C for .25
1/15 2.0C for .20
CavitationAG
AG
59 South said:

Noticed that volume spike as well. Is there a board consensus exit target for the 10/16 $46c?
Brewmaster
AG
PINS
once it passes and holds ATH, 45.20? it should keep running...that's super bullish territory for any stock.

I'm holding tight to my PINS calls for now.
59 South
AG
CavitationAG said:

59 South said:

Noticed that volume spike as well. Is there a board consensus exit target for the 10/16 $46c?
I like to use underlying share price as my exit trigger. For this one, if we get a flash on 46, I'd be out of all being less than 2 weeks till expiry. I'm only holding 38s so my premium is about done for anyways...

59 South
AG
BREwmaster said:

PINS
once it passes and holds ATH, 45.20? it should keep running...that's super bullish territory for any stock.

I'm holding tight to my PINS calls for now.
Unless it goes parabolic I see an upper bound trend line that's at about 46 today and goes up .50 per day.

leoj
AG
Powell ****ed me. ROKU and SE were coiling to continue breaking out.
Drip99
AG
Below 8 a good entry point on MGNI?
Aggies1322
AG
Are we just holding NET, INMD, & TER?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
59 South said:

Ranger222 said:

FEAC is a long term hold for me. I originally brought it up as a trade idea to buy low prior to deal announcement and then sell the pop on announcement. That event has passed, so if you bough at 10 and sold at 14, congrats. Now its all about the company they are merging with (skillz). Getting some positive press the last couple of days may mean a move higher in the short term to retest that ~14.7x high on announcement, however I wouldn't try and play that, especially in this market environment. The easy trade has passed.

My original idea was to flip it like I said, but I like the company (skillz), so now I'm holding and not going to pay attention to it for a while. They seem to be a disruptor for gaming developers, and I need more exposure to gaming/eSports in my LT portfolio, thus I'm keeping it with buys at $10.2x. Maybe I sell chunks if we get to 20, but I'm not going to be actively trading my current position. Maybe if it starts gaining momentum I'll initiate a position for a trade, but not currently on my immediate radar.
Awesome, thanks.
FEAC has a pretty neat concept with it. I'm not jumping into any positions probably for a month at least but if I were to I'd give this a longer look.
BrokeAssAggie
Aggies1322 said:

I think as of now all the 10/16 calls OA recommended are still "all systems go". Maybe he will chime in.
ClutchCityAg
JesusQuintana said:

Below 8 a good entry point on MGNI?
I am looking to buy any dip below 8
Let it ride
Aggies1322
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies1322 said:

I think as of now all the 10/16 calls OA recommended are still "all systems go". Maybe he will chime in.

I'm really bad with the patience part of trading.
BrokeAssAggie
Aggies1322 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies1322 said:

I'm really bad with the patience part of investing.

Me too. I have to get up and go for a walk or jog often.
ProgN
Aggies1322 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies1322 said:

I'm really bad with the patience part of trading.
62strat
AG
I feel like this thread needs to be separated into about 10 sub threads. Several dedicated to a specific stock at least, so it's easy to follow convo's about them.

Can texags do subthreads?
ClutchCityAg
But then I'd actually have time to get work done.. can't have that!
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg

Here we go!
Let it ride
BrokeAssAggie
ClutchCityAg said:

Here we go!

To $150 and beyond!
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all can thank me. I saw SPY falling like a rock, so at 338.75 I bought 338puts for tomorrow. Sure as hell, reversal in tact right about that point.

NOBODY CAN STOP A DROP LIKE MCFLY.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Teach me about Calendar spreads. I have the Oct 16 WDC 37c. Why wouldn't I sell the oct 9 weekly 37.5 against that and pocket $.30? The oct 16 has a larger delta, so any upside move would make the long more valuable relative to the short weekly.
texagbeliever
We still look to be in a downward wedge for the day. Lower highs, lower lows (15 min candles).
Beerosch
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Here we go!

What AAPL plays are y'all in (if any) based on an anticipated run up?
McInnis 03
AG
Anyone see the inverted "h" on $STIM on the daily?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
george1992
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all can thank me. I saw SPY falling like a rock, so at 338.75 I bought 338puts for tomorrow. Sure as hell, reversal in tact right about that point.

NOBODY CAN STOP A DROP LIKE MCFLY.
I just took a hit for the team and bought up a batch of SPY 339 puts expiring tomorrow. That should get this market turned around.
First Page Last Page
Page 2281 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.